[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I remember when I was young I watch this Lakorn where nang'ek wore black bridal dress to her wedding. Wonder if it the same story. Just don't remember the storyline. Again I might be wronged.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
I remember when I was young I watch this Lakorn where nang'ek wore black bridal dress to her wedding. Wonder if it the same story. Just don't remember the storyline. Again I might be wronged.
So...this lakorn is about nang'ek seeking revenge. I don't remember the story line. Anyone care To refresh my memory?? Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I hope she realizes Jui is also very appropriate for this role....
i would like Jui too and i wouldn't mind Ploy again either since Ruk Khun Tao Fah Ken/Ploy no happy ending 
atm P'Anne she really adore Ploy and plus she is very popular in Thailand 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Revenge lakorn sounds like a good one, especially with Ken. I wouldn't mind seeing Ken with either of the girls that Phatman mentioned, but if I had to pick, I would choose Jui. There's something about her that really stands out and I am looking forward to STT because of her. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
Revenge lakorn sounds like a good one, especially with Ken. I wouldn't mind seeing Ken with either of the girls that Phatman mentioned, but if I had to pick, I would choose Jui. There's something about her that really stands out and I am looking forward to STT because of her. 
Yes! Jui, Jui, Jui! Hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Yes! Jui, Jui, Jui! Hehe.

Haha....you're so funny. But yes, I'm hoping for Ken and Jui to pair up for this one. You're siggy really convinced me lol and I was just thinking, they would make a hot couple. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

Haha....you're so funny. But yes, I'm hoping for Ken and Jui to pair up for this one. You're siggy really convinced me lol and I was just thinking, they would make a hot couple. 
Totally. Jui is one of the few underrated hot actresses. She and Ken would look so good together. Just imagining it I'm craving for them two already. Anne needs to pair them up or else. Haha.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Totally. Jui is one of the few underrated hot actresses. She and Ken would look so good together. Just imagining it I'm craving for them two already. Anne needs to pair them up or else. Haha.

Jui is one of the few hot actresses that are underrated. lol....since you're craving for them, then Anne better pair them up or else she will have a very unhappy fan, jk. I like Jui, I really liked her in Nang Kreed and Sao-Chai Hi Tech, she was good in both. Like I said earlier, I'm looking forward to STT because of her. So hopefully Anne pairs her up with Ken, Jui and Ken will look so good together and look hot as well. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

Jui is one of the few hot actresses that are underrated. lol....since you're craving for them, then Anne better pair them up or else she will have a very unhappy fan, jk. I like Jui, I really liked her in Nang Kreed and Sao-Chai Hi Tech, she was good in both. Like I said earlier, I'm looking forward to STT because of her. So hopefully Anne pairs her up with Ken, Jui and Ken will look so good together and look hot as well. 
Yes, I will be very very unhappy. I will be so disappointed at her...so disappointed that...that I won't watch PSD even if Ken's in there. Ok, well it sort of depends who that actress is too. Hehe. Even if it's not Jui as long as it's someone I don't mind watching. Then I won't be AS upset. XD
And if Anne decides to cast herself...even better!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Yes, I will be very very unhappy. I will be so disappointed at her...so disappointed that...that I won't watch PSD even if Ken's in there. Ok, well it sort of depends who that actress is too. Hehe. Even if it's not Jui as long as it's someone I don't mind watching. Then I won't be AS upset. XD
And if Anne decides to cast herself...even better!

I'm the same as you, even if it's not Jui, it's fine as well. Don't hate me, but I'm not Anne's biggest fan, but if Anne decides to cast herself, it'll be okay as well, I've watched Oum Ruk and Sawan Biang, they have real good chemistry and look great together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't mind Jui either. I liked her in Sao Cha Hi-Tech. I'm ok with Ploy also because if n'ek is supposed to be bitchy in here, she can definitely pull it off. However, she'd be last on my list to play this role. I never favored her as n'ek. In fact, I really want Matt in here. She plays so well as a deceitful and conniving n'ek. But her schedule is packed and won't even be considered. I have a feeling it'll be Ploy. Gotta see how STT turns out. Cause like someone said, whoever shines the most in there will get the role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I wouldn't mind Jui either. I liked her in Sao Cha Hi-Tech. I'm ok with Ploy also because if n'ek is supposed to be bitchy in here, she can definitely pull it off. However, she'd be last on my list to play this role. I never favored her as n'ek. In fact, I really want Matt in here. She plays so well as a deceitful and conniving n'ek. But her schedule is packed and won't even be considered. I have a feeling it'll be Ploy. Gotta see how STT turns out. Cause like someone said, whoever shines the most in there will get the role.
like i said Ploy has a higher chances chosen by P'Anne since n'ek in PSD has sex appeal, strong like Moonin from Rang Ngao, fiesty like Karat STT

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

I'm the same as you, even if it's not Jui, it's fine as well. Don't hate me, but I'm not Anne's biggest fan, but if Anne decides to cast herself, it'll be okay as well, I've watched Oum Ruk and Sawan Biang, they have real good chemistry and look great together.
People have different bias' I can't hate you for not being the biggest fan of Anne. Haha. You're good.

Jui, Jui, Jui! Hahah. Sorry I just wanted to do that...as if it's gonna make her the nang'ek. Haha.