[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I'm rooting for anyone who hasn't paired up with Ken yet. While he's still in the showbiz, I want to see him work with as many beautiful and talented actresses as possible. Now that there's many freelancers like Noon and Jui, producers should take advantage of that opportunity. If Ken and Anne were to reunite, I prefer them to do a lakorn that's completely different from their previous works like a period genre or something, that way they've covered everything together. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeedlove said:
I'm rooting for anyone who hasn't paired up with Ken yet. While he's still in the showbiz, I want to see him work with as many beautiful and talented actresses as possible. Now that there's many freelancers like Noon and Jui, producers should take advantage of that opportunity. If Ken and Anne were to reunite, I prefer them to do a lakorn that's completely different from their previous works like a period genre or something, that way they've covered everything together. 
Agree! I want them in a period as well!

I'll settle with Noon or Jui. Hehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeedlove said:
the storyline of this lakorn is close toward Sawan Bieng and Rang Ngao i absolutely agree what u mention about KA pairing i rather them in a different kind of storyline, i want to see KA in action thrill one day 
i have a bad experience senses of seeing Jui so i will be putting high hope for Noon Woranuch as P'Ken new nang'ek 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can't get Jui's image from Samee Teetra out of my head so I'd rather have Noon W. Too bad Noon looks so much different than when she had first started acting. I don't find her nearly as beautiful as before. As for her acting, I stopped watching her sob characters a decade ago so idk if she can pull off tough n'ek roles. I know she had taken on different roles ever since she broke up with Kade, but I stopped watching her by then and fell in love with Anne T. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I can't get Jui's image from Samee Teetra out of my head so I'd rather have Noon W. Too bad Noon looks so much different than when she had first started acting. I don't find her nearly as beautiful as before. As for her acting, I stopped watching her sob characters a decade ago so idk if she can pull off tough n'ek roles. I know she had taken on different roles ever since she broke up with Kade, but I stopped watching her by then and fell in love with Anne T. 

I agree. To me honestly, I think it has to do mainly with the makeup. She's not aging too well and you can see her skin sagging, but her makeup has been quite ugly lately. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I love Jui, Noon W., Kim, Ploy, and Anne T. Lol. But!!! I want to see Ken T. with Cherry! I miss Cherry!
They're in the Mafia Series so you will get to see them by next year!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Oooh, yes...well then, my next choice would be a reunion of Ken and Anne like the majority of us here. Hahahaha!

Rita and Ken would be interesting too.
i rather KA reunite in a different kind of storyline not the same plot since promajaree see dum is close to sawan bieng and rang ngao 
something new they haven't played together like sample action comedy or something epic 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Anne and Ken haven't been in a lakorn together for years now so I'll accept them in anything if they just pair up again.

That's true! So it's okay for them to reunite in here too. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
My favorite genre is slap/kiss so I don't mind seeing them in a gazillion of them. Lol. Romantic comedies tend to have too many insert scenes and unnecessary comedic side characters. Action lakorns have too much action and not as much room for romance or relationship development. As for periods, it depends on which period. If it's like 1500s or something, no. Haha. Too traditional, conservative, and slow progression, especially if it involves war. If it's the 50s or something with a regular story line, why not?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
My favorite genre is slap/kiss so I don't mind seeing them in a gazillion of them. Lol. Romantic comedies tend to have too many insert scenes and unnecessary comedic side characters. Action lakorns have too much action and not as much room for romance or relationship development. As for periods, it depends on which period. If it's like 1500s or something, no. Haha. Too traditional, conservative, and slow progression, especially if it involves war. If it's the 50s or something with a regular story line, why not?

Oh my gosh. I totally agree. Haha. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree with Mahalo and Janajelly. 
I haven't seen a good slap & kiss lakorn in a long while. Sanaeha Sunya Kaen doesn't count because it was poorly done. 555
Ken and Ann do best in dramatic lakorns with this kind of genre, slap/kiss & etc. I just want these two to pair up again. The wait has been far too long. These past 4 years feels like its been over a decade or two since their last lakorn. Ann should just give in and pair herself up with Ken again. Please do it for the fans, Ann! PLEASE! 555 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
i want to see Anne play those spy roles where she meet up with Ken at first they fight and bickering i find it so cute when pra'nang at the start later likes each other 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Noon is just as beautiful now as she was back then to me. She looked more youthful ten years ago obviously, but I think she's aging quite beautifully. You guys should see her in E-Sa and TNG.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Once Noon started losing weight, her beauty faded for me. It's the same kind of weight-loss that Anne went through the past decade. I posted up a timeline of Anne's photos in the YLC thread showcasing how much it had affected the way she looked. I prefer my n'eks to have fuller faces, but it's understandable that your face would start to lose weight as you get older. It's just, I used to be wowed each time I saw Noon on screen, thinking she's the most beautiful woman in the world. Now, she's meh. I still get wowed when I watch her old lakons with Kade though. Lol. 

Although I like fuller faces, I don't mean bloated like how Kwan's been looking lately. Too much is not good, just enough to appear youthful and healthy.