[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea true. I think peter is best with light drama. But Andrew would be perfect in here. I wanna see them battle lol they are great in feisty roles.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Why cant anne starr in here and cast peter as the praek lol. I want her with andrew and ananda too! I remember seeing her with ananda a few years ago at an event. They looked really good together. Imagine if they did work together all the kisses hehe. And not just a peck
Omg, that's a good idea!!!! Haha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This story is super messed up. I'm really surprised they're going to remake this into a lakorn, considering how conservative Ch.3 claims to be. I'm surprised it was even made into a film in the first place. And I thought Mai Sin Rai was messed up. That's child's play compared to this one.

1. The n'ek is a teenager (16) when she got enjaged to a 30 year old. Disturbing.
2. Her old fiance dumped her, to marry her aunt.
3. Her revenge? Trying to seduce her teen cousin (her ex-fiance and aunt's kid) 16 years later! Double disturbing.
4. The teen cousin killed himself cause she dumped him.
5. The p'ek is her ex-fiance's twin.

It's on youtube. I watched it but skipped a lot of parts. Just wanted to get the main idea. I recognize the p'ek/fiance. They're the real twins and play dad roles now. Kriengkrai (Kim's dad in Raeng Pradtana) is the 2nd p'ek. Don't recognize the ladies.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvdFuFiO0A

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Anne makes it less raeng. Well, at least less incest-y. Lol. I still want to see Jui in here. Ken would be awesome as the male lead.

@phatman Yeah, PCKNMCPW is the remake of SNP. Unless Anne couldn't get the copyright to SNP and will be using a new script based off of it. We'll hopefully hear her explanation at the fitting. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
This story is super messed up. I'm really surprised they're going to remake this into a lakorn, considering how conservative Ch.3 claims to be. I'm surprised it was even made into a film in the first place. And I thought Mai Sin Rai was messed up. That's child's play compared to this one.

1. The n'ek is a teenager (16) when she got enjaged to a 30 year old. Disturbing.
2. Her old fiance dumped her, to marry her aunt.
3. Her revenge? Trying to seduce her teen cousin (her ex-fiance and aunt's kid) 16 years later! Double disturbing.
4. The teen cousin killed himself cause she dumped him.
5. The p'ek is her ex-fiance's twin.

It's on youtube. I watched it but skipped a lot of parts. Just wanted to get the main idea. I recognize the p'ek/fiance. They're the real twins and play dad roles now. Kriengkrai (Kim's dad in Raeng Pradtana) is the 2nd p'ek. Don't recognize the ladies.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvdFuFiO0A

Wow...that is quite disturbing. If Anne worked on this one sooner then it would make the third disturbing raeng lakorn: Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat and Fai Lang Fai being the other two. 

I recognize the actresses and actors, but I don't know their names. Haha. The pra'ek is hot. HAHA. Him and his twin were sure hotties back in the days :ghehe:. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
I hope Anne makes it less raeng. Well, at least less incest-y. Lol. I still want to see Jui in here. Ken would be awesome as the male lead.

@phatman Yeah, PCKNMCPW is the remake of SNP. Unless Anne couldn't get the copyright to SNP and will be using a new script based off of it. We'll hopefully hear her explanation at the fitting. Lol.

Aha. I personally liked that lakorn. HEHE. Except the fact that he was still tied to his fiance. Who's the cast??

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ugh that is disturbing. I didn't know the full storyline. Im.suprise anne is even remaking this. She needs to come up with a new script. All of her lakorns have been remakes besides abb ruk online

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@phatman So sweet_jj just heard some news that PCKNMCPW will be similar to SNP. I still don't know if it's a remake though. Maybe Anne couldn't get the copyrights to it. But so far, only James and Kim are confirmed. We should be getting the fitting soon and we should find out who its supporting actors are as well.  :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Guess what phatman? The director of Anne/Chakrit's lakorn will be directing James and Kim's lakorn! :D Anne asked him to direct PCKNMCPW :)
Omg, I love that lakorn! Hurray! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

I love that lakorn too, that's why I'm excited he's directing for Anne hehe. 
Hurray for you guys! HaHa. I might skip out on it because I'm not really a fan of James Ma. But we'll see though since its a SNP remake, I might tune in. Hehe.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Hurray for you guys! HaHa. I might skip out on it because I'm not really a fan of James Ma. But we'll see though since its a SNP remake, I might tune in. Hehe.
Wonder what's the hyped about this James Ma guy. I gotta check out the one with Matt to see if I like him. Have not seen any on his lakorns yet.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Koy123 said:
Wonder what's the hyped about this James Ma guy. I gotta check out the one with Matt to see if I like him. Have not seen any on his lakorns yet.
If you wanna know all the hype about him, just ask Jana/sweet_jj, lol. xD She got me into him more. 

Normally, this isn't my type of lakorn but if the casting is good, I might give it a try. xD

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

I can write an essay but I'll keep it short and simple XD

Reason because of the hype:
1. Talent / Acting / Potential
2. Personality offscreen
3. Respectful and hardworking
4. Cute looks ^_^ 
5. Can do action scenes : P XD 
Okay, thanks. Idk, I'll have to check him out when the lakorn with Matt comes out to see it for myself. He just look so young to be p'ek cus of his babyface. Maybe I'm just too old. Lol

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Anonymous95 said:
As of now, the only potential female lead for this lakorn is Jui. Don't worry. Kim is already casted in Anne's other upcoming lakorn. :ghehe:
YAYYYYYYYYYY anyone as long as is not that girl Kim! lol