[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@asianfemale It can't be Kim for this since Kim is already in PCKNMCPW. It'd be weird to have Kim in two of Anne's lakorns, filming at the same time. So I and others will just get to enjoy her in PCKNMCPW. :D

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
No, it's not Kim. Lol 

But khun somrak said it's possible it's Jui Warathaya. Wait and see for final confirmation.

Love Jui as well <3

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yep hopefully confirmation comes soon! and yes i ship for jui too or even ann haha if shes got the energy to act & produce im gonna miss her onscreen, hopefully ann gets a project for herself soon

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if Khun Somrak and the rest of the elders approved of Anne's proposal to cast Jui in here. I'd love to see her continue to get more projects with Channel 3 and potentially pair up with Ken. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
got a news from a friend she live in Thailand during the Ch3 thankyou party 6-6-15 P'Anne was talking with Ploy she got invited to play the nang'ek 
Jui weren't at the party with them 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Alice said:
got a news from a friend she live in Thailand during the Ch3 thankyou party 6-6-15 P'Anne was talking with Ploy she got invited to play the nang'ek 
Jui weren't at the party with them 
do you mean that Ploy will play as a nang'ek for Prommajaree See dum??..I hope it's true..i want she to act with ken again..I had seen she and only in one lakorn..and hurm   :yawn:  :yawn: ..i just want she act again with ken..for a better lakorn.. :pervie:  :pervie:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Anne should cast younger generations. She's always casting older people besides Mark/Kim. She should consider Diana a n'ek in her lakorn.

I don't want to see neither ploy it Jui even u do like them, just not in here

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xodxo said:
Anne should cast younger generations. She's always casting older people besides Mark/Kim. She should consider Diana a n'ek in her lakorn.

I don't want to see neither ploy it Jui even u do like them, just not in here
Haha. She's made three lakorns so far and they've been half old and half young. MK in PCCK, PP&J in STT and MK&AP in ARO. More like she needs to cast different actors/actressess besides MK, no offense. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Your friend isn't a Ch.3 employee so it's still not confirmed. Lol. Still a waiting game. 
no my friend she's a close fan of Ploy she was there to take photos and she told me P'Anne has spoken to Ploy but they keeping it quiet cos they waiting for news to be announce 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
do you mean that Ploy will play as a nang'ek for Prommajaree See dum??..I hope it's true..i want she to act with ken again..I had seen she and only in one lakorn..and hurm   :yawn:  :yawn: ..i just want she act again with ken..for a better lakorn.. :pervie:  :pervie:
yes ploy and P'Anne spoke with each other during the Ch3 thankyou party on the 6th June there's even a picture uploaded on IG 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
There's not going to be any confirmation about the casting in here until 2016 so anything can change, why would Anne be talking about something she's going to produce in more than a year when she has to focus on producing James/Kim's lakorn right now? Lol. 
prommajaree See Dum is the next project after JMA/Kim and also Plerng Ruk Nang Bum Ruer