[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
phatman said:
Haha. She's made three lakorns so far and they've been half old and half young. MK in PCCK, PP&J in STT and MK&AP in ARO. More like she needs to cast different actors/actressess besides MK, no offense. Hehe.

isnt that what she's doing. casting different people besides MK lol the reason Anne uses Kim always is because she relies on Kim for solidarity. Kim is what stablizes her production so she makes Kim her prime n'ek. If she isn't inconfident, she would stop using both Mark and Kim completely.

Diana seems really loyal to Anne. Anne should really consider Diana a n'ek, but Anne might be afraid of flunking if using Diana.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
xodxo said:

isnt that what she's doing. casting different people besides MK lol the reason Anne uses Kim always is because she relies on Kim for solidarity. Kim is what stablizes her production so she makes Kim her prime n'ek. If she isn't inconfident, she would stop using both Mark and Kim completely.

Diana seems really loyal to Anne. Anne should really consider Diana a n'ek, but Anne might be afraid of flunking if using Diana.
yes Diana can't cos nang'ek in here has to be versatile nice and raeng at the same time

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xodxo said:

Just recently yes. I wish she'd cast other actresses too. Kim is a good actress, but I want to see Anne work with other actress as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Just recently yes. I wish she'd cast other actresses too. Kim is a good actress, but I want to see Anne work with other actress as well.
she probably have faith in those she chosen 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is this another remake? Who are the leads and what's the storyline? I like Rita more in supporting roles.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Koy123 said:
Is this another remake? Who are the leads and what's the storyline? I like Rita more in supporting roles.
not sure but the only thing i know its from a Novel 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy she got invited by P'Anne to play the n'ek in this lakorn, heard this from a close fan during conversation between Ploy and P'Anne @Ch3thankyouparty last month June 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anne said that this was one of the lakorns she had intended to start since last year but the script wasn't finished yet. She has another project planned for next year already but she's not revealing what it is because she wants everything to be certain first.  In addition, Ch.3 has Sai Roong's copyrights. If no one already requested to produce it she wants to reserve it for herself to produce. Anne played in the old role. She doesn't have an idea of who she'll cast because the n'ek is a difficult character. The future is very far so she can't say too much yet since she hasn't planned anything for it. So there you have it guys. Nothing is confirmed about the casting, not even Ploy.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150814/211561.html

Here's an idea Anne, cast Matt in Sai Roong!    

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Matt!!! She's freaking perfect as Maythinee!! Knowing Anne though...she might save that role for Kim, because Kim can be May too. Grrr. Petition time! Haha. We just need a good pra'ek for Matt. Umm....Rome? Haha. I don't think Rome has ever been a resentful pra'ek??

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I've seen Sai Roong, but forgot the storyline. Just know that the mother was always drunk. Matt Would definitely make this fun to watch If she get cast in a remake of Sai Roong. Matt and Ken!!!