[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Anne said that this was one of the lakorns she had intended to start since last year but the script wasn't finished yet. She has another project planned for next year already but she's not revealing what it is because she wants everything to be certain first.  In addition, Ch.3 has Sai Roong's copyrights. If no one already requested to produce it she wants to reserve it for herself to produce. Anne played in the old role. She doesn't have an idea of who she'll cast because the n'ek is a difficult character. The future is very far so she can't say too much yet since she hasn't planned anything for it. So there you have it guys. Nothing is confirmed about the casting, not even Ploy.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150814/211561.html

Here's an idea Anne, cast Matt in Sai Roong!    
Oh by the way, thank you for the news and the article for the source :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh by the way, thank you for the news and the article for the source :)
You're welcome. I always include my sources so people know that I'm not making it up. It's also for those who want to double check my translation. Lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt would be awesome...but Anne seems to be sticking to mostly...mmm...let see KIM...lol ....I really wish she tone down her favoritism and give other ppl a chance -.- 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wanted Matt to be in at least one remake that is more n'ek then pra'ek. So, I'm glad she got FLF because waiting for Ann to cast Matt is essential waiting on forever lol. I'm OK with Ann casting whatever people cause I really haven't watch any of her lakorns. Once I learned of the casting I don't even bother. Though, I truly like James MA but just could not watch it with Kim...oh well, that's what update ls are for. I'll just look at the screen caps and like his scenes that way.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Koy123 said:
I've seen Sai Roong, but forgot the storyline. Just know that the mother was always drunk. Matt Would definitely make this fun to watch If she get cast in a remake of Sai Roong. Matt and Ken!!!
I think it's a comedy right??. Yeah!!would love to see Matt and ken together..^_^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hana_pichy said:
I think it's a comedy right??. Yeah!!would love to see Matt and ken together..^_^
It's actually drama, lots of drama. Anne's character was an alcoholic, but because she was a public figure she hid it well. It's quite a challenging role. Not the most challenging, but quite challenging. I can see Matt in it, bit if only Anne hears our wishes.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
phatman said:
It's actually drama, lots of drama. Anne's character was an alcoholic, but because she was a public figure she hid it well. It's quite a challenging role. Not the most challenging, but quite challenging. I can see Matt in it, bit if only Anne hears our wishes.
Yeah!! I can see too.I'd read the synopsis.She can make it good..:woot: :woot:..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the nang'dek could either be Ploy or Matt since n'ek has a sexual appeal and p'ek is KenT the king of R-scene 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This will be intense! Just seen the movie version. Anne better cast someone fitting. I can only see Ken for the role, but I also want to see Great play revenge. As for n'ek, either Jui or Matt. I can't see the younger generation taking on this role. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
This will be intense! Just seen the movie version. Anne better cast someone fitting. I can only see Ken for the role, but I also want to see Great play revenge. As for n'ek, either Jui or Matt. I can't see the younger generation taking on this role. 
Ooh that would be nice.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
@Mahalo, what is this lakorn about?
N'ek was engaged to a man who was much older than her at a young age. Despite her mother saying that she was too young, the man insisted on asking for her hand in marriage. She agreed. The man then cheated on her with her aunt. N'ek tried to commit suicide but survived. She then moved away to America.

Years later, she returns as a beautiful and confident woman. Her aunt and former fiance had a teenage son. But her ex fiancé passed. His brother now helps take care of the family and he looks just like him so his appearance haunts her of her past with his brother.

N'ek decides to take revenge on her aunt by making her young son fall for her. She will leave him heartbroken the same way his father left her. P'ek, the young boy's uncle, tries to stop her. By the time she withdraws her plan, the boy had already committed suicide after being heartbroken.

After that, p'ek takes revenge on n'ek. There's a rawr. Lol.

Idk if the aunt is her biological aunt or just a friend of her mom. Gotta go back to check.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tui! Tui or Ken is perfectly fine for me. Although I'm more inclined forwards the casting of Tui. Hehe.