[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright guys, lets start swarming Anne's IG!!!! Our voices need to be heard! Hehe. Even though Alice said that the nang'eks character is young~er we still have hope!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, I thought the nang'ek is suppose to be young, like 20's young. However, according to the short synopsis here, nang'ek is 35...that means Anne is the perfect candidate!! Alright, so Anne and Ken for PSD, y'all!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think P'Anne won't act this one cos n'ek has to be young and pra'ek is playing twin the older twin is a 100% man while the younger his gay from my remembering when they first announced and Yard/KenT was linked to this then later Ch3 cancelled this project

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Alright guys, lets start swarming Anne's IG!!!! Our voices need to be heard! Hehe. Even though Alice said that the nang'eks character is young~er we still have hope!!!
ThongEntertainment have 2 upcoming projects its ok if Anne not acting this one but she could be in the 2nd one 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
I think P'Anne won't act this one cos n'ek has to be young and pra'ek is playing twin the older twin is a 100% man while the younger his gay from my remembering when they first announced and Yard/KenT was linked to this then later Ch3 cancelled this project
There is no twin here. Maybe you are confusing it with another one.

However, this one is a remade. But I don't even remember the old version. From the list of the old cast, it seem to be very old because I don't know any of them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
ThongEntertainment have 2 upcoming projects its ok if Anne not acting this one but she could be in the 2nd one 
Yeah I hope she stars in one. I want Anne and Ken in a slap kiss though because I know they won't disappoint!! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
But the synopsis said that she was 15 years old when her heart broke and 20 years later she became a strong woman. Do the math and in the present time she's 35. Anne's only 2/3 years older than that, so I don't see a problem with Anne being the lead. If they're not talking about nang'ek who are they talking about?? Am I just confused?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
But the synopsis said that she was 15 years old when her heart broke and 20 years later she became a strong woman. Do the math and in the present time she's 35. Anne's only 2/3 years older than that, so I don't see a problem with Anne being the lead. If they're not talking about nang'ek who are they talking about?? Am I just confused?
i am confuse too i don't wanna give high hope to see Anne act in this herself cos i maybe disappointed, sadden like how KA weren't on the 2014 calendar 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Yeah I hope she stars in one. I want Anne and Ken in a slap kiss though because I know they won't disappoint!! Hehe.
KA won't be a disappointing but the thing that will turn us sadden and upside down is the update on the casting 
don't start a higher hopes 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Anne probably won't be in this one. It's an intense drama. It will take too much energy, being a producer and perform an intense role at the same time. If Anne wants to appear in her own lakorn, it will most likely be a comedy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's true. It'll probably drain all her energy...oh how I can be selfish at times. Well, all I can do now is hope...and I haven't given up yet. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
KA won't be a disappointing but the thing that will turn us sadden and upside down is the update on the casting 
don't start a higher hopes 
Yeah, that's true. My expectations won't be too high, but I still have hopes. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Anne probably won't be in this one. It's an intense drama. It will take too much energy, being a producer and perform an intense role at the same time. If Anne wants to appear in her own lakorn, it will most likely be a comedy.
i have a feeling this one could be a surprise pairing 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Yeah, that's true. My expectations won't be too high, but I still have hopes. Hehe.
hey phatman our hope has been wipe out on Promajaree See Dum lakorn thread P'Anne won't act it out but she is rumor in the 2nd project 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
hey phatman our hope has been wipe out on Promajaree See Dum lakorn thread P'Anne won't act it out but she is rumor in the 2nd project 
Oh no is that what she said??