[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
If Anne's not going to be in this one...I wonder who she'll choose?
somebody that can play a violently intense dramatic role
sample its the A-list since this one will eventually feature R-Scene(Rape) which Ch3 won't be cutting 
newbie/youngster aren't suited 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh no is that what she said??
haven't heard from her mouth yet but were assuming Anne she won't act this one out herself since this one is epic heavy work 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
somebody that can play a violently intense dramatic role
sample its the A-list since this one will eventually feature R-Scene(Rape) which Ch3 won't be cutting 
newbie/youngster aren't suited 
Yeah, it has to be someone from the older generation, since nang'ek is 35.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Yeah, it has to be someone from the older generation, since nang'ek is 35.
man if something happens P'Anne chose Ploy again since she favour her in Sameetetra or maybe Aff who knows as for the pra'ek it could be any of the King of R-scene

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
man if something happens P'Anne chose Ploy again since she favour her in Sameetetra or maybe Aff who knows as for the pra'ek it could be any of the King of R-scene
Well, I don't know who she favors, but it would be wise of Anne to choose different actors and actresses, so she can have a feel of who's better and what not. I hope she goes for someone I like, so I can watch her production for once. Haha. I haven't seen PCCK and don't plan on watching STT. No offense to you, I know you love Ploy. Haha. However I know she has no problem playing a raeng character.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Well, I don't know who she favors, but it would be wise of Anne to choose different actors and actresses, so she can have a feel of who's better and what not. I hope she goes for someone I like, so I can watch her production for once. Haha. I haven't seen PCCK and don't plan on watching STT. No offense To you, I know you love Ploy. Haha.
STT going to be a hit lakorn for 2014 atm i can't figure who can be chosen 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet! Wow. I like the script.  sounds very revengeful/outrageous and dramatic! Plus, kiss/slap BONUS! :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:   WOw. Who could potential pra'nangs be??!??!?! I know Mark's schedule is available LOL and Kim can definitely queue another lakorn. Lol. 555+++

Will wait for final words though. eeks eeks. ^^

Anne,  please choose compatible partners or pair.! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet! Wow. I like the script.  sounds very revengeful/outrageous and dramatic! Plus, kiss/slap BONUS! :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:   WOw. Who could potential pra'nangs be??!??!?! I know Mark's schedule is available LOL and Kim can definitely queue another lakorn. Lol. 555+++

Lol. I don't know why, but I thought of MK right away. Hahhahahahha... 

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove- said:
Lol. I don't know why, but I thought of MK right away. Hahhahahahha... 

Lol. No jokes. But, knowing Anne and her love for MK, I did thought of MK too, so lets pray together. 5555++++++ ^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

Yeah I hope she chooses a good pair.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:

there is also an R-scene (Rape) this genre isn't suited newbies/youngster 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:

You sure CH3 won't ban that scene? HAHA. Well, since this is Anne's production and she's brought CH3 big bucks big time, they should allow her to have a good R scene, don't you think? HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
You sure CH3 won't ban that scene? HAHA. Well, since this is Anne's production and she's brought CH3 big bucks big time, they should allow her to have a good R scene, don't you think? HAHA.
i think Ch3 will keep the R-scene going but the cutting are real slapping and real kissing some love scene which can turn to an R rated 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i think Ch3 will keep the R-scene going but the cutting are real slapping and real kissing some love scene which can turn to an R rated 

RIDICULOUS. CH3 bosses are weird. Cut real kisses and real slaps, but keep 'RAPE' scenes?? How contradicting is that? 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
RIDICULOUS. CH3 bosses are weird. Cut real kisses and real slaps, but keep 'RAPE' scenes?? How contradicting is that? 
silly and dumb, those scene bring them good ratings 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
silly and dumb, those scene bring them good ratings 

Haha. Yes, they bring in GOOD ratings, albeit a bit of a cheap way to bring in good ratings, but still. :ghehe:

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
k
Nay. Thats not true. Newbies are better than some oldies. Besides Ken+Anne, no other oldies can convince me. Lets look at Toomtam,. He is one of the BEST newbie kisser, and Im so sure he will rock rape scene romantically. He is so fly. Lol. So HOT!♥ Newbies shouldnt be judged so quick bc they are better looking and can perform better!

Im sure many newbies can advance better than oldies. I chringe seeing oldies now and days. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
k
Nay. Thats not true. Newbies are better than some oldies. Besides Ken+Anne, no other oldies can convince me. Lets look at Toomtam,. He is one of the BEST newbie kisser, and Im so sure he will rock rape scene romantically. He is so fly. Lol. So HOT!♥ Newbies shouldnt be judged so quick bc they are better looking and can perform better!

Im sure many newbies can advance better than oldies. I chringe seeing oldies now and days. Lol

Oh yea, Toomtam is the perfect example. Haha. Although I haven't become a fan completely, can't deny is awesome KISSING techniques. Hehe. Yum, yum. I feel like such a perv, he's so much younger than me. HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
k

Toomtam his Ch5 while Ch3 coming with a rule no real kiss, no real slap,cut some love scene and this one is a serious intense violently heavy dramatic i think P'Anne wouldn't risk choosing a newbie

i wouldn't mind newbies if the genre is a relaxing one