[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
No Alice, you are so wrong. Ch5 or not, it dont matter. You underestimate newbies. But the only way to showcase newbies are to allow them challenge in serious roles. So you always mention Oldies who do you see suitable? Ill give my opinion after I see your list.

Yes Phatman lol Toomtam is the perfect example. Hehe He can really make you feel in the mood. Lmao! 555555+

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
No Alice, you are so wrong. Ch5 or not, it dont matter. You underestimate newbies. But the only way to showcase newbies are to allow them challenge in serious roles. So you always mention Oldies who do you see suitable? Ill give my opinion after I see your list.

Yes Phatman lol Toomtam is the perfect example. Hehe He can really make you feel in the mood. Lmao! 555555+
*ahem* Oh yes he does...haha.

So off topic we've become! Haha. Ok, um, I just hope Anne makes a good choice. If she chooses herself, even better. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:

i think P'Anne will choose the veteran for this 
i can't think of who, help me 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Koy123 said:
Matt and Tye would be a good candidate for this. I want to see them reunite
Tye his been downgraded to a evening p'ek 
one sample i can think of is Ken T and Matt 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I forgot to tell you guys that I heard from a friend that Ken T. is the pra'ek. It's not confirmed and I don't even know the source in which this rumor came from, but that's what I heard.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I forgot to tell you guys that I heard from a friend that Ken T. is the pra'ek. It's not confirmed and I don't even know the source in which this rumor came from, but that's what I heard.

wait, what? Ahhhh I really really really hope the pra'ek is Ken. We need a KA REUNION !! 3 YEARS FOR A REUNION WAS A LONG WAIT I TELL YA ^^
Petition anyone? LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:

wait, what? Ahhhh I really really really hope the pra'ek is Ken. We need a KA REUNION !! 3 YEARS FOR A REUNION WAS A LONG WAIT I TELL YA ^^
Petition anyone? LOL
I know, right! Haha. I know that it's going to be very challenging for her to produce and act in this intense genre, but I kind of still want a KA reunion. Haha. There is no actual petition, but if you really want them together you can go to Anne's IG and let her know that way!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
Petition anyone? LOL
Anne won't be acting herself out for this one since its a heavy job and I'm feeling Anne will choose a different n'ek 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
Anne won't be acting herself out for this one since its a heavy job and I'm feeling Anne will choose a different n'ek 
Well she hasn't said anything, so as of now we don't know if she's going to cast herself or not.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Well she hasn't said anything, so as of now we don't know if she's going to cast herself or not.
yes waiting for her answer but from my sensing she won't act this one 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
u know why i thinking its a no cos of Abb Ruk Online 
Well I'm sure she's not going to produce both of them at the same tune.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Well I'm sure she's not going to produce both of them at the same tune.
this company is own by her so she will work on both cos from STT teams they named her big boss 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gosh I just realize how awful I am at spell checking. HAHA. I meant to say "time," but it ended up being "tune" haha.

Alice said:
this company is own by her so she will work on both cos from STT teams they named her big boss 

Well, I guess...if she chooses to. 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey ya, just to let ya know I merge the Ann & Ken thread in the Thai section with this lakorn since its on the same thing. Don't want the thread to be mess with too many topic.