[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hmm, I stumbled upon this news on Mark's Fan Page today, according to the article, Anne will be filming/starting on her third lakorn soon.  And the pra'ek that she has chosen is no other than her pleasing pra'ek Mark Prin 5555++ :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: :dance1:  :dance1: , and as for who will be nang'ek will be a SURPRISE! lol woo hoo! :dance1: I'm so excited. 55++ For Mark to be working with Anne's production again! The article doesn't state if its this lakorn or the other one, but said to be Anne's third lakorn she will work on.  So, it looks like she will only work on one lakorn at a time.

cr. tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Happy for Mark. He's quite lucky to get to work with Anne Twice. But sorry to burst your bubble Daisy, I hope that's not the case, as in that being Anne's third lakorn. I really want to see Anne and Peter next haha.

SonYukView4ever

Um...I got no bubble for you to burst phatman lol bc I was merely translating what the article said. lol
Whatever the case, I don't care much just let Anne use Mark in one of her lakorns, then Anne and Peter can go fantasize elsewhere they want. lol

But, I hope Anne uses Mark for that drama/kiss/slap one instead of Ab Rak Online! I've had enough of Mark in comedies. lol. I want to see my handsome man in a drama drama lakorn!!!! lol :)

And for the sake of your dying love for Peter and Anne, lol, I do pray for you that they pair up in Ab Rak Online instead. lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Thanks for the trans. I totally forgot that the storyline for ARO requires a young star. I do wonder if Mark is gonna be in here or the other one. Well in any case, I hope PSD isn't Anne's third one. Hehe.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I want Mark to be in here instead of the other one. Like Daisy said, i also had enough of mark in comedies, though i still love my comdies lakorn. Ha. Anyway, i really, really hope mark is in here! Finger cross it is!!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
And this one is slap and kiss ? Haha more like slap no kiss :p ouuuuweee bout time Mark take on this kind of role ^^

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Yahhhhh!!!!! Finally this type of lakorn belongs to my Mark!!!! But seriously he got tons of work in 2014!!!! Who will the Nang Ek be wishin for Kimberly of Mint!!! And other new nang end too!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want Mark with Mint Chalida Mteam and please P'Anne no more Kimmy sorry to her fans please forgive me for my wording 
no offense I actually prefer Mark with MintC 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If this one is under "Thong Entertainment" then i have a feeling it might be MK...there have been a few interview of Kim saying they might have a lakorn together in da year of 2014...right now i could only found this one...still looking for da other one :)

Cr: kimmystationworld
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=mmL3LcvTOP8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=saHnKbXbt4E

Okay here another one...she metion tat there a senior tat want them...so i'm assuming it "Thong Entertianment" if not since she did but "but there are some senior tat i hav work with before wanting them as n'ek & pra'ek" so i personally think it "LakornThai" HAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyways just me in my imagination :p

SonYukView4ever

Mark is confirmed in Ab Rak Online with Anne and Peter, so I wonder if Mark is still a possibility in here.  If he is, then I don't mind if Taew is nang'ek or Kim!  I for sure would love see to Taew with Mark for once! Love her sour personality and cutie face!!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Hope He Reunites With Mint Chada
Other wise I would love him with Taew

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
amylovemeng1 said:
Really want to see Mark in a slap/kiss lakorn, hopefully Teaw is the n'ek. It will be a dream come true. Lol.
Taew is fully busy don't think she'll have time 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
If this one is under "Thong Entertainment" then i have a feeling it might be MK...there have been a few interview of Kim saying they might have a lakorn together in da year of 2014...right now i could only found this one...still looking for da other one :)

Cr: kimmystationworld
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=mmL3LcvTOP8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=saHnKbXbt4E

Okay here another one...she metion tat there a senior tat want them...so i'm assuming it "Thong Entertianment" if not since she did but "but there are some senior tat i hav work with before wanting them as n'ek & pra'ek" so i personally think it "LakornThai" HAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyways just me in my imagination :p
i think this one will be given to the veteran there are fans requesting on pantip they want Ken T and Matt since they pose in the 2014 calendar 

nklue1

sarNie Adult
slap kiss!!!! And Mark is the pra'ek. YAY
not to offense MK fans but they need a break
I like them but I just prefer Mint and Mark Mteam
please please please P'Anne Mteam
or Mark and Taew
or Margie

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
nklue1 said:
slap kiss!!!! And Mark is the pra'ek. YAY
not to offense MK fans but they need a break
I like them but I just prefer Mint and Mark Mteam
please please please P'Anne Mteam
or Mark and Taew
or Margie

i don't think Mark will be in here since P'Anne she has another project for Mark already