[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay, finally got to see anne wearing the qi pao dress. Everyone seem offly closed

Hm, wonder why anne is posing with janie and khun da? Does it mean they will have a new lakorn together

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ann is so pretty and Smart is cute with his dimple lol...anyways i'm really looking forward for this lakorn since after all it is my ANN tat is starting in lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wanna see this already...miss anne so much. i feel like this will be her last lakorn or closed to her last one as n'ek. i guess shes not gonna accept any more lakorn for this year? sucks for us fans

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think P'Smart will give his best here in Qi Pao since Anne she's the one that makes him improve I have a feeling Mart next lakorn might be Bpopaeh Sarniwat pairing with
Chompoo Araya

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ann talking about Qi Pao at the start of the video. i think she says that she;ll start filming the ghost scene next week.
So we'll see the scary ghost scene soon. :\ And i believe she also says that this is 50% done. Please Correct me if
I am wrong.

c: rakdara123 yt channel

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Ann talking about Qi Pao at the start of the video. i think she says that she;ll start filming the ghost scene next week.
So we'll see the scary ghost scene soon. :\ And i believe she also says that this is 50% done. Please Correct me if
I am wrong.

c: rakdara123 yt channel

Thank youu! This helps to what Ann is saying :) Thanks!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank youu! This helps to what Ann is saying :) Thanks!
You're Welcome. Hopefully I am right about the translation. I can only understand some of the things she says not exactly the whole thing
but i think i got the important parts.hahaha.If not someone else can translate it. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, the translation was correct. she said they filmed 30-50% of this lakorn already and same with "payachon kon krua" next week she will be filming the ghost scene

thailover01

sarNie Adult
i wanna see this already...miss anne so much. i feel like this will be her last lakorn or closed to her last one as n'ek. i guess shes not gonna accept any more lakorn for this year? sucks for us fans

me too! thinking about it makes me wanna cryy ! It would be VERY sad for us HUGE Ann fans! I just hope Ann understands how we fans feel! :cry: