[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch this lakorn. Ann/Mart did have good chemistry from their first lakorn, so hopefully this time is the same.
does anyone know what is Mart next project is?

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
i can't waittttttttttt for the big impact.....
btw qi pao mean chinese costume, the sexy dress -cheogsam.
that is qi pao..nice n sexy lol..the one that anne wearing the red color.i wish i had one but it is quite expensive,

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha someone mentioned Ann and Smart doesn't have chemistry at all but i said they do in some particular way...Lols but what is the thing that makes me look cute together?! :whistle:

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
Haha someone mentioned Ann and Smart doesn't have chemistry at all but i said they do in some particular way...Lols but what is the thing that makes me look cute together?! :whistle:

lol u got the answer, but u don't want to accept. that is the reason u had such dreamed loolzzzz.... ur unconcious mind is working,vibrate

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
when it arrive I will let you know or maybe Lea Lemon will tell if she's quicker than me
lol indeed i got the answer as well as she is..but is just the matter she dont want to accept it.. so let the answer arrived for her.
at least those clues send by vibration ... will help her from heart attack lol..hahahahaha...
:dance2: :dance2: :dance2: i found that khun por is gives us the hint..old man good in reading ppl mind.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
awww~ nice question alice! i'm smilling right now~
what a naughty question~ she seems single for me toooooo~ hahahaha
that is question mark to me too.she is full of question mark..she didn't gives a clear pic. what i understand she are not going to marry p'a this year. n she didn't tell that she will marry him next year too.she just says she will announce when she is stable n ready.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ann Must Be So Frustrated To Have To Direct And Lakorn As Well As Film One
She Doesn't Look Like She's Aging...She So Beautifull