[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
-AyLove- said:

c:Janie's Fanclub @ FB

Awh, freakin' love this picture; Janie and Ken P are hot, hot, hawt! :spicy: :drools: They're so adorable and gorgeous in this picture! If RN (2012) really has a part 2, I prefer to see Ken P return as Veekit. :D Awh, Veekit. Love his character! :wub:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I haven't started this drama yet, but Janie and Ken are a really cute pairing tbh. They are very cute. Ken must be glad to work with a big thai star.

AikOm^_^

fantastic_27 said:
I haven't started this drama yet, but Janie and Ken are a really cute pairing tbh. They are very cute. Ken must be glad to work with a big thai star.

He was, dear, he was! Haha, he, Janie, Tanya, and Pip went on this one talk show to promote RN, and when the host asked for which scene is their favorite, Ken replied that his favorite scene was the "R" scene he got to do with Janie. :loool: :lmao3: :pervie: So funny and cute of him to admit it! Awh, how I miss him in here! Love his portrayal of Veekit! :wub: Oh, he and Janie had good chemistry, too! :)

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Initially, I was forced to stop at Episode 2 due to the lack of time during its airtime; however, I eventually caught up to the end this Christmas break. Random thoughts.

1. Color contacts enhance certain faces like Chompoo; however, I thought they looked horrible on Janie. Janie's acting as Moonin, the posture, attitude, and speech was enough to illustrate confidence and intelligence, enough to do without the color contacts to enhance her beauty and/or individualism. Janie was already blossoming with beauty without the contacts; they were quite a distraction. I think contacts cannot fully channel out acting from the eyes unless the character is a ghost or something.
2. Ken's acting towards the end of the lakorn deserved some praises. Like Janie, in the beginning, I doubted Ken's ability to even portray such a simple character. However, as the lakorn progressed, Ken's mouth wasn't even a distraction anymore because the quality of his acting overshadowed the minor flaws of his face and speech. My favorite scene of Ken that showed major potential was at the beach mask party when he finally decided to support his family and break ties with Moonin. I was quite touched by his heartfelt and sad realization that he was just merely a pawn in Moonin's game.
3. Janie definitely performed extremely well as both Mootha and Moonin. I can totally see the difference in the twins. Janie's crying was superb; they had so much overflow of emotions and they dropped like rain. I really enjoyed Janie's Moonin because compared to Anne's, Janie was a lot weaker, had a lot more emotions, would pull back sometimes after realizing how much it hurted others, and couldn't execute things as coldly due to Veekit's ties. Janie's Moonin was a regular girl who happened to fall in love in the midst of revenge; she showed her innocence when she was secretly taking photos with Veekit when he fell asleep on the couch and sneaked a kiss when he slept over. Moonin was tough on the outside but the inside, she was completely pink and I loved how Veekit was able to extract those bubbles out of her all the time.
4. I have to say, they added more scenes to each character, sort of like a behind the scenes outlook into each one's situation, which built depth into each character. Tanya, no doubt, executed her role pretty well. I guess, people were saying how come in this version, there is so much more slapping, yelling, screaming, and market fighting? Isn't that the trend these days? Girls are no longer classy like a decade or two ago, if ever. If you're one to fight for your husband, I'm sure you won't be the quiet and classy type in the first place. The scenes of Nappa crying and in dire pain each time her husband neglects her for a mistress are raw and touching.
5. Pip's acting never improved; he remained the same throughout the entire lakorn, which wasn't that impressive.
*SNIP*

Aiyaja, imagine my pleasant surprise upon finding your comments regarding RN in this thread! :lolyup: :clap2: That's so cool! :grouphug: Hope you're having a fun time on your trip and vacation! :)