[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Awe...if they reunite in this one and have a kid, the next time they reunite they'll be the parents of the leads. I'm sad the more I think about it.
They have kids in most of their lakorns Phatman. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
They have kids in most of their lakorns Phatman. Lol. 
Only at the end. Haha. And we only see babies. But for this one their kid will be...older...? Hehe.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
No idea, tried to find it on wiki but nothing :| .. I hope ann plays a sassy, strong character! And ken is a mix of Chen for his cheekiness, paat :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it's still a rumor that they're starring in this. I need official confirmation from both Anne, Ken, and the production crew. As for now, nothing is confirmed. Everyone is just gossiping that there's a possibility of a reunion next year for this lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: EThaiCD
I was searching around and there's apparently two novels called Raeng Ruk. I hope they remake the novel in the second picture. Lol. No family drama please.

These two books are complete opposites. Lol.

Summary Translation of Book One:
"Raeng Ruk" (Power of Love/ Strong Love) is not a novel that revolves around hate or envy, but it centers around the love of a family that had separated due to the lack of trust and confidence in one another and their ways of life. People who are different have their own personal reasons for why they have to part ways. If you were to describe the love of Atit and Nudee, their love would be like a lifeless tree that is on the verge of dying. Although it's a tree of love, it's yearning to be taken care of and nourished back to life. It needs a miraculous force to help strengthen it back into the strong love that it once was so that life can have a sense of meaning again. Life has been like a waiting game, waiting patiently for the day when that man realizes that he had abandoned something precious. When that day comes, you will make him regret and long for what he had lost. That time has finally come because you are unable to separate him from his child.

The author constantly emphasizes that the biggest love of all is for a child. The love from a child and the love you have for that child gives you a sense of completion and happiness. The child will have both a mother and father. Raeng ruk nee (this strong love) will help nourish you back to life and fill your heart with content for that someone you love and the family you have. May your heart be blessed with this strong love forever.

Summary Translation of Book Two:
Even though he knows that กีรวรรณ์ already has a fiance, the strong love (raeng ruk) that สรุทธ์ has for กีรวรรณ์  makes him decide that he cannot have her marry any other man besides him. He had fallen for her ever since he first laid eyes on her. สรุทธ์  was so determined to make her his wife that he decided to go and ask for her hand in marriage traditionally. However, it won't be that easy because her fiance does whatever he can to keep him away from her. Nonetheless, a person like สรุทธ์  will not stop at nothing until the woman he loves becomes his. On the night of their wedding, before sending both the bride and groom to their room, something happened. What will strong love, revenge, and regret lead to?  

Sorry, I don't know how to translate those Thai names. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually if the first plot of the novel is well written in script, it can be a success. I am currently watching Fabulous 30 (Twdrama) and it has 3 couples (what do you expect it has over 50 episode) and I am interested in the couple who are divorced with child but will eventually rekindle later in the drama. I might want them to do the first one but if it involves cheating that lead to a broken relationship, I am out. 

Second novel sounds like one of those typical lakorns. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
http://websta.me/p/787279907798003546_354491674
cr: annekane_fanclub

just found out this pic. Those three may have lakorn together. I'm sure the website is official or not but hope so who understand Thai can translate what it said.
http://websta.me/p/787312148449105213_411297596
cr: anneken_club
Ken's wife had liked this pic. I wonder how is she when she like this pic? AnnKenForever
P'Da also posted KA pic not long ago. So maybe they hint to us that KA will be sure back next year???

With Anne, Ken and Rita, the story mostly is the first book but the second book looks more interesting^^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Still no confirmation guys. These are all just fan clubs anticipating a KA reunion. They sure want Rita to be the third wheel again since they're posting up all these KA + Rita pictures. You guys can change that by making your own posters with a different actress other than Rita and tag the producers and stuff.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Still no confirmation guys. These are all just fan clubs anticipating a KA reunion. They sure want Rita to be the third wheel again since they're posting up all these KA + Rita pictures. You guys can change that by making your own posters with a different actress other than Rita and tag the producers and stuff.

I hope we get some confirmation soon! Or else I'm gonna go crazay! Haha.