[Ch3] Rai Rak Payak Kungfu (BROADCAST THAI)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
JANAJELLY . :eyetwitch: I seriously just spat out my food! YES! haha. I just got done typing my reply in DKD , being all sad and stuff and then BOOM. This great news lmfao :loool: I'm hoping it's true! Anything with Kichy, I'm up for it! I was saying they HAVE to pair up again but in a serious lakorn but this is TOTES fine 555. I hope its true! Crossed fingers. KICHY FTW :ghehe: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I was hoping for Kenam to star in a serious lakorn too. I think they'll do better with a romantic drama. I didn't watch DKD because it was too boring for me. Hopefully this one will be more interesting.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
The title got me laughing, LOL. But OMG, do I see Kichy paired up again & so soon, too!?
YAY!!!! <3333 Our dream come true, Janajelly & Cool!!! :D

I honestly was hoping for a serious, dramatic lakorn for Kichy but it's alright.
They still got chances to pair up again for one in the future :D

cool :)

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
The title got me laughing, LOL. But OMG, do I see Kichy paired up again & so soon, too!?
YAY!!!! <3333 Our dream come true, Janajelly & Cool!!! :D

I honestly was hoping for a serious, dramatic lakorn for Kichy but it's alright.
They still got chances to pair up again for one in the future :D
HECK YAS it's our dream come true hahaha. I'm just HOPING it's true because I am literally dyin here lol. If it is,Can't wait! We're all going to "reunite", or should I say we never left to begin with? hehe  :wink: But if they aren't going to be in here, it's awkay... They better just have a serious lakorn lined up next  :ghehe:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I guess I don't mind what lakorn these two are in as long as the story line is good...hopefully we get to see these two again...I love them in DKD...they were a cute and funny couple...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I merged the two thread together. This is actually Susie and Film lakorn. I don't know why people would even recommend Ken and Namtarn lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Im gonna watch this for Susie. Miss her on screen. I really hope khun nong will give her more roles now that shes back

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
What is this? Kung Fu Hustle? Haha

No it's Kung Fu Panda...with a twist. Haha.

fun said:
LOL I can't.

I guess I will have to watch this with one eye closed. Not a fan of Film.

HAHA. I can't either. I can't  take the teaser seriously at all. Like this is totally a Chinese lakorn with Thai actors. Haha. Mafia Luerd Mungkorn feels at least more like a Thai lakorn.
On the other hand, Susie looks stunning with her NATURAL hair. HEHE.