[Ch3] Rattanawadee (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, is it really true matt and pope is gonna be in here?? looks like news came from tv pool..can someone translate please

โป๊บ+แมท พบกันในรัตนาวดี ค่ายเมตตามหานิยม

จาก TV Pool เล่มล่า พี่นกฉัตรชัยจับแมทโคจรมาพบโป๊บในรัตนาวดี ยินดีกับทั้งคู่
ถ่ายทำต่างประเทศอีกแล้ว ฮิ้ววววว

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Dee maak then. ;-)
hehe dream come true and also for prissana there is high chance Andrew is Tanchai since a news saying @spicyforum that Khun Da Lakornthai is taking over
remaking prissana and continue on with Rattanawadee

tinah

sarNie Coma
If the news came from tv pool than at least we can hope that the news may be true. Does that mean matt is almost finish with school if she does accept this lakorn.

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Pope as P'ek? and Matt N'ek?...they need to confirm fast...coz if it true..this will be Pope first P'ek role..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pope as P'ek? and Matt N'ek?...they need to confirm fast...coz if it true..this will be Pope first P'ek role..
this isn't Pope 1st p'ek his role p'ek is Ch3 5 brothers series suparbaroot jutathep

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope this is true not only will Matt have more lakorn but Pope is cute and I think they will look good together.

It be good for Pope to have another pra'ek role, he's a pretty good actor and some of us have been waiting.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
wow, I hope this is true then, no matter how slim the chances. Pope in his own lead role! and with Matt, that'll be sweet. I never knew Tanchai's sister got her own story.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I wish Ch3 will promote Esther to be the n'ek someday. she and Pope in Buang were so cute. Hope Pope and Esther can pair again soon.