[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

I so want to see Nadech as a mafia boss! The best scenario would be if they placed Yaya in this lakorn, but since the n'ek is supposed to be older than the p'ek, I think Kimberly would be suitable.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If Yaya is here that would be so awesome!!! Hope they are like Kade and Noon's lakorn career. They had like 7 lakorns together.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
i doubt it's gonna be Yaya since they already have 3 lakorns straight together but whoever it is i hope she is great. Yaya will pair up with Aum then may be Nadech should pair up with Aff. I really want to see Aff with Nadech.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i doubt it's gonna be Yaya since they already have 3 lakorns straight together but whoever it is i hope she is great. Yaya will pair up with Aum then may be Nadech should pair up with Aff. I really want to see Aff with Nadech.
me too Aff/Nadech shipper too

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LMAO, they have a thread on pantip, a person said as if he/she confirmed about that they booked this lakorn for Yadech

my honest thought? I don't care though, either way, I wanna this lakorn to happen

This is gonna be big project in 2013 and Barry is in here, that is confirmed

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LMAO, they have a thread on pantip, a person said as if he/she confirmed about that they booked this lakorn for Yadech

my honest thought? I don't care though, either way, I wanna this lakorn to happen

This is gonna be big project in 2013 and Barry is in here, that is confirmed
so its 100% that this is booked in for Yadech?

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
That person just stated that, we don't know until they announce the casts

as for now Nadech is in this one. This lakorn is not gonna happen until 2013

THIS IS INDEED YAKUZA !! HE LOOKS FREAKING GOOD

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes Nadech is HOTT in tat pic lol...

Anyways no matter how much I love Yadech, I want a new n'ke for my boy...we love Yadech all of our heart but is it broing seeing old cast member agian after agian...anyways just my though...but it would be sad to see Nadech with his old n'ke for the rest his whole industries time lol...look on da bright side, Mark and even Boy when I love him with Margie da most I could bare to see him with Marie...so like I say it won't hurt to see a new n'ek for my Nadech...as far for now everyone would be fine but please no Yadech...sorry lover but I got to say this...you love Yadech and also am I but not this one...

somp9

sarNie Adult
I never get bored for Yadech and want to see them in every year. Hope they book this lakorn for Yadech in 2013.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lmao Khun Ja said, she will do the 3 series, and start filming this year

they will film in Japan too, I think mario is also in here

I am not sure Yaya is coupled with Nadech in here or not, maybe maybe not LOL

everything will be cleared after TNNKK filming I guess

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^omg, thanks for the great news! nadech did gave us a hint when him and yaya appeared on Ratree Samosorn. this is gonna be awesome seeing him kick butt! i heard marios gonna be in here too so thats a BIG plus. ch3 sure news how to promote their stars..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Either way I'm rooting for YADECH! Even though they are in here, it wont be until 2013 so that gave us another year until we get to see them again. I hope this is confirm soon. So can not wait! Excited..

And nadech is dreaming hot in that photo! Extremely SEXY!!!