[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh I see! Yes, that short film was actually Nadech's final for one of his class at the university that he's attending!!
thank you !
what a lucky gal !! hehehe very lucky ><
It's professionally done. He's def going to ace his final

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you !
what a lucky gal !! hehehe very lucky ><
It's professionally done. He's def going to ace his final
You are welcome!! Yeah, I thought that short film was beautifully done! I was moved by it because it was so very sad with a tragic loss!! He and his classmates sure had fun working together!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ekk! I was told from inside source that barry will be starring in this series which will be at the end of the year along with mario and yaya! She also ConfirmEd to me that barry is in "rang pradtana" with kim.I'm gonna ask for more description. She tends to have a lot of info about upcoming lakorns of ch3s.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
U sure tinah u sure...i really want to know who in and who not lol keep getting us update okay...thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
we'll have to wait and see but this person who i talk to is reliable. she gets info before the news have been released. if theres any changes, ill be sure to update

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya already has two lakorns confirmed for this year.. Prissana is not confirmed and also the one with Ananda. I don't think she can fit anymore lakorns.. The most I've seen done is Chompoo did which is three a year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^this one wont production til the end of this year so there's stil time for yaya to accept cause she only have 1 confrmed lakorn which is maya tawan

Meteor

sarNie Egg
^this one wont production til the end of this year so there's stil time for yaya to accept cause she only have 1 confrmed lakorn which is maya tawan
thank u so much for bringing us the good news....... i really want yaya can be with nadech in yakuza......
but hasn't yaya confirmed a lakorn with Por T ?? Will she really have time at the end of the year??
i heard before that yaya was not even been considered for this role in yakuza,,,,,,i was so sad at the time....

but your news really give me hope !!!! thank u sooooooooooo much !!!!

ttmeiju

sarNie Egg
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120320/125777/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8D%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AE%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A1.html

today's news. Yaya confirmed she will have TNNKK, maya tawan and Dao Ruang for this year. I don't think she can fit in one more unless she is not attending any events and not going to school to film two lakorns at once for the rest of the year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
if they really want yaya to be in here than im sure they can wait for her. ill ask the person again if its really confirmed or are they still in the talk

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
If they want Yaya, they would have to extend this lakorn.. but Khun Ja been waiting for Barry a long time now since she didnt get him for 3NNT. I doubt she would want to postpone this lakorn...

Meteor

sarNie Egg
well, i think Taew is perfect for this role, she is 2 years older than nadech, and she is a fragile girl who needs protection ....
and Taew is now shooting a lakorn with Boy, maybe she will have time at the end of year....
if yaya cannot be in here,then i prefer Taew....