[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Do we know how many episodes Takeshi and Seiko's lakorn will be? I think I've watched episodes 1 and 2 more than a couple of times in anticipation for episodes 3 and 4 to be released. I do enjoy watching the bromance between Takeshi and Ryu, but I especially enjoy the way Takeshi feels around Seiko and his love for her. He's totally been hit by the love at first sight bug...can see it in his eyes, his smile, etc.

fun

Expired Sarnie
bella said:
Lol I love the part where he says I miss you and she told him she hasn't seen him for a few weeks and he goes I see you every day. I'm dying to watch 3 and 4 and all of it!
Lol I was like poor Seiko, I would have been creeped out but if ome day someone like Mario stalks me, I would marry him right away lol

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
@FUN lol I showed my boyfriend that scene and he's all like I didn't know you were into that kind... he told me he would watch me sleep and peep at me .. stalking only works in lakorns... smh..
I have watched the episodes three times lol so addicted

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lilo, I'm assuming it was the two bodyguard guys that probably always informs the older men about the two p'ek.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
bella said:
@FUN lol I showed my boyfriend that scene and he's all like I didn't know you were into that kind... he told me he would watch me sleep and peep at me .. stalking only works in lakorns... smh..
I have watched the episodes three times lol so addicted
LOL!  My boyfriend doesn't get why I like Thai lakorns, especially the ones with aggressive p'ek.  He'll say, "so you want me to shove you around, demand you & rape you?" 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Playing fantasy doesnt hurt lol

Just gonna spam until next episode airs.

My ex cowork now friend ex husband used to watch her sleep. I asked her isnt it scary/creepy that he does that to her. She says its lkke watching a baby sleep. Haha no. Its not the same. Its only cute in dramaland.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
Why isn't there anyone spamming? I hope once this gets to its climax, there will be more discussion and fangirling.
I was thinking the same but then again guilty as charged I haven't had time to spazz over the very first two episodes yet. I guess I'll do it now. Once episode one began with just the credits everything seem so unreal to me. I mean we waited for so long and now it actually aired. The theme song was great and right when Mario, Taew, Nadech, and Yaya came on screen I couldn't help but squeal. It was just all so magical lol. I mean Mario and Nadech both on screen as cousins what a great combo! I'm so jealous with their cousin relationship. I wish I was close to one of my cousins like that. I use too but she's moved very far away....anywho, Mario is such a cutie. I think it's cute how he's shy and wants to protect Taew already from his crazy fiancee Aiko. I mean if she's already crazy in the beginning how much crazier will she get? Idk about you guys but I know the stalking is creepy but I find it kind of sad how he knows he can't be with her so he does that just to make himself happy. Ohhh, and the paper stars! After seeing Takeshi make those stars I totally wanted to make some..... too bad I don't know how.  The whole time I thought Takeshi was the one leaving the stars but nope what a surprise , cousin Ryu was doing such a great job as cupid. The end of part 2 got me real well but now that everything is on Mario's shoulders to be the leader I cannot wait to see the rest of the Lakorn and how it will play out. Oh how I wish Wednesday was tomorrow! 

jjinxx

^well said! I love the scene where Ryu's cupid ways were discovered by Takeshi.
"You didn't order me to send them, but your heart told me to do it."
LOLOL Nadech, once again plays cheesy pra ek. I like.

There's something about Takeshi's chivalrous, gentle personality that reminds me of the boran p'ek! That shy, non-pushy behavior, his soft voice, and his way of showing affection. Narak tee soot!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Takeshi and Ryu can have a love line and I will be okay with it LOL I hope they develop the bromance further. So far Ryu has been showering love to Takeshi. I need some Takeshi showering love to Ryu but sadly I think we won't get to see that in the first installment. Maybe the second part?

So far I need more from Praewdao. I know we are only at 2 episode but they could have delve into her story a bit more than just show her at the fruit stand or walking/staying somewhere. Why is she studying abroad, what's her purpose and what goal does she have. I have so much question regarding her and I want answers. I hope they just don't focus so much on Aiko getting at Praewdao because the summary seems like that all to this story.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I can say that I have totally fallen in love with this lakorn! It is superb and I thought I was the only one who has watched the 2 episodes multiple times! Glad I am not the only one! Totally In love with all the the actors and actresses! Can't wait until Wed and Thurs now! :) <3 

Reactions: fun

Mae

sarNie Adult
The more I think about this lakorn the more I realize why I'm so drawn to it. I really adore lakorns where the p'ek is head over heels about his n'ek and loves her more than anything else, willing to protect her at any cost, and genuinely wants to be with her even though there are barriers. Takeshi's love for Seiko is similar to Laoberng (Chakrit) love for Plaeneun (Marsha) in Buang Baja Torn. I loved Buang Baja Torn for the same reasons. There are too many lakorns where the n'ek cares more about the p'ek so whenever I get a lakorn where the p'ek really loves the n'ek I get all giddy with butterflies. Anyways, I cannot wait for episode 3 and 4. I wish there were previews...

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@fun: I cannot agree anymore about Praewdao. If someone who did not know the summary or plot of this Lakorn they would think that Praewdao actually lives in Japan and studies there. Can't really tell that she's studying abroad. It's only been the first 2 so I'm thinking maybe we will get answers further into the Lakorn. 

@jjinxx: I know right!!! Same here. I like cheesy Nadech too. It's so adorable. I like how Takeshi speaks softly too it sounds so alluring. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww....so cute......

Ratings for this lakorn is good so far.....

cr: AGB Nielsen Thailand

RRHLT.....
Wednesday ep. 1  --  7.33
Thursday     ep. 2  --  7.28

jjinxx

oooooh! PLEASE, yes, give us more info on our n'ek Praewdao! I can tell that she is a dynamic character but we are not getting to know her as much as the other leads, which is sad since there's so much potential for her side of the story. I'm glad she is kind but not a doormat, cautious but also sees the opportunities for love in front of her. It's realistic that she's scared of being associated with the Onizuka because like who wouldn't be when there's so much risk involved. At the same time, she is drawn in by Takeshi. And she obviously has ambition, courage and is curious about the world since she's studying abroad by herself. I don't believe that she is simply the weak woman that the script singularly stated she is.
There are so many details that I'm interested in. Why is Seiko her Japanese name. Why study in Japan? What is she studying? Where does she want to go? How did she get her fruit stall job? Some of these questions are trivial but they can show us more about Praewdao. I liked the scene where she and Takeshi talked about her studying in Japan and her parents disapproving. P'ek is attracted to her beauty but there's gotta be more to her than that for them to fall in love.

Mae, that's so true! Gotta admit it's always a good change to watch a p'ek who is reasonable, caring, and doesn't walk all over n'ek.