[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Thank you, phoenix81! What a lovely trio! The watch event reminds me of OhTaew in PT when they did the jewelry show lol. Augh! And now that I know they appear in episode 2, I shall have to watch it! Yay! Thanks for sharing the good news!

hehehe
another awesome thing about the 3zaap segment was that I see such a cute comparison between the real daras and their four characters, especially Oh and Taew. Mario was all, "We're familiar, we weren't shy," but Taew was totally shy and that made me think of Takeshi and Seiko -- Takeshi was always like, "Aren't you used to my hugs and seeing me take off my clothes?" But Seiko was like, "I'm still shy every time."
:coverlaf:

Edit
Oh goodness just watched Ryu's flashback in episode two of Roy Fun. Tawan and Praewdao give me such warm fuzzy feelings!! Yes, she is pregnant again and he's constantly concerned for her health and safety! And the way they express their love for each other makes me blush, hehe.
When Ryu asked Tawan to return and help Onizuka I literally yelled, "No! No!" At my screen lolol because I love seeing Takeshi and Praewdao in their "natural elements too much and they picked the life that worked best for them already!

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
I also loved that short scene of Tawan n Praewdao in ep 2 of RS 2..they're so sweet to each other...expressing their love in front of Ryu..Takeshi loves Seiko as always n concerns about her so much because she is pregnant again..I would want a husband like takeshi..always love n worry about his wife.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Just asking...Is Tawan n Praewdao also appear in ep 3 too? Havnt watch it so want to know in advance.. I'm sorry that I have to say the only reason I scan through RS 2 is for Tawan n Praewdao sweet little scene..not really into Ryu n Mayumi love story..they focus too much on the bad guys..not too much pra'nang scene.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao, like you, I am also more interested in Takeshi and Seiko's story but I will still watch RFTD in passing. Will let you know once I watch Ep3 whether our lovely couple will make an appearance :)

For all those Mario and Taew's supporters, if you understand Thai, do share and translate videos or even articles of these two lovely couple. So many times when watching their videos or even looking at articles of them, I was hoping I can understand what they were saying!

jjinxx

Thanks phoenix!

I keep trying to fit in a dose of OhTaew here and there throughout my week! Their scenes always give me butterflies and make me smile so hard! XD
My favorite guk gik scenes are from episode 6 when Seiko started out as Okusan and Takeshi was hugging and trying to kiss her left and right. 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx, you are welcome. Hope you and the rest of us who don't know Thai enjoy the program with eng sub :)

I am only half way through ep 3 of RFTD (since the eng sub are not done yet), and so far there is no appearance of our golden couple. Let's hope there will be in the future episodes ;)

I am still missing Takeshi and Seiko. Although I am rest assured that they are now living happily with 2 kids and a baby on the way, I still can't get enough of them. This show how good Taew and Mario were in portraying their respective characters and in showing those expressions which make me feel all giddy whenever they were on-screen. Have to agree with jjinxx that all their scenes gave me butterflies in the stomach and make me smile like a silly girl in front of the PC. Even in their previous collaboration, I was already rooting for them but in RRHLT, their performances went beyond my expectations.

In the 3zaap program, I find it cute when the host asked what style of wedding would they want and immeidately Mario asked Taew 'where will we go'? That caught Taew by surprised and she just smiled shyly, heheh! He continued by saying that he has already asked her on the yacht (the proposal) but was turned down. Taew said if it's a ship like titanic, she will agree! Mario then said, I will ordered for it to be built, HAHAHAH!!! I find this part cute as they tried to engage with the audience by referring to the lakorn. Although both looked shy, they were cute and comfortable with each other. I really like that about them. Even for Nadech and Yaya, fans wanted more but it's good to see Yadech being comfortable with each other despite being teased endlessly :) The friendship between Nadech and Mario was shown too during the program when they both talked about each other. That warmth my heart to see both of them so supportive and fond of each other.

jjinxx

LOL I loved when Nadech and Oh played the eating game and pretended to kiss.

^That was also one of my fangirling moments when Oh was like, "Taew, where should we go (for our wedding)?" They really are comfortable with each other. Taew touched Oh a lot throughout the show. Like I mentioned, Mario is good with giving fan service. He and Taew were sooo adorable, being shy and all. Even Yadech were eyeing the two of them hard when they talked about being shy during their love scenes. I think it was Nadech that told Oh to look into Taew's eyes during the eating game. XD

*sigh I'll imagine that in another universe, Mario and Taew's chemistry gets to come to life off screen too! I want them teased to the max! I want them to talk about their characters and the love that developed and how they prepared themselves so that they could express so much love for each other onscreen and make it look so realistic! 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Taew liked this post in IG that a fan of MT post it, so adorableee...She really did wandering a lot on IG I guess..I'm shipping them so hard, ok if they don't have any project next then go to event a lot of pls ♥

credit: @mario_taew

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I loved it too when Mario and Nadech pretended to kiss when playing the eating game. The audience went ballistic (me too except that I was doing that in front of the PC).  I think besides Mario and Taew, I love love this bromance a lot. Some fans already labelling them as 'Nario' which I find quite amusing. Well, as how all of you have mentioned that Taew already has a BF thus the hosts did not dwell too much on Takeshi and Seiko's characters. This is to respect both Taew and her BF as well as Mario which I find it really respectable and nice. But too bad for us die-hard fans of these two coz like many of you, I would also love them to be teased endlessly like how fans were and are still teasing Yadech. And yes Hanajungupup, I don't mind seeing Taew and Mario at events together. I hope there will be more in the future ;)

Aw..... the loveliness of Takeshi and Seiko will forever be embedded in my mind. Most of us will get excited when we see Takeshi and Seiko's scenes together. But as for me, besides those scenes, scenes where Takeshi got all worried about Seiko e.g. When she was first kidnapped and Sato sent one of his men to inform Takeshi. Seeing Takeshi getting all riled up and angry, that was the moment that makes my heart get all excited. And of course, the 2nd kidnapping, and all those battle scenes Takeshi fight for Seiko. The kendo fighting scene with Aiko's brother was also another one that made my heart fluttered. Even without Seiko being in the same scene, Mario's expressions as Takeshi  were brilliant and awesome.

jjinxx

I love how their relationship has gotten deeper after part 1. Praewdao even teased Takeshi for worrying so much about her because she's pregnant. If they were back at Onizuka's home, he wouldn't let her do a single thing since they have bodyguards and Aunt Ayako. ^^ They look so young in their farm gear but their love has matured and stabilized and they just look so happy! I've been waiting patiently for their scenes in Roy Fun *sigh* 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
i also wonder the same...i wanted to see that show that taewoh just went sing recently with the guy that played taro and pat...i tried to search for in youtube but can't find it.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Here is another video of Marion, Taew and Nadech attending the International Watch Fair. As usual, Mario and Nadech were so cute and funny. The three of them were so comfortable with each other :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDelgwbCSU
Credit:CatMatdz5

The show that Mario and Taew appeared together with 'Taro' and 'Aiko' (Sorry, I don't know their names) was Channel 3 concert. Was trying to look for videos or even fancam in Youtube but can't find either, sob sob sob!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
I pray somebody is kind enough to cut the scenes between Takeshi-Seiko/Tawan-Praewdao in Roy Fun Tawan Deard for us to watch. It happened to be I can't continue watching RFTD. Not sure because I'm not a fan of the pranang or the storyline itself that isn't appealing enough, or maybe both. Someday maybe I'll watch it for the sake of Oh Anuchyd, but as for now I just want to see Oh-Taew.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Asy said:
I pray somebody is kind enough to cut the scenes between Takeshi-Seiko/Tawan-Praewdao in Roy Fun Tawan Deard for us to watch. It happened to be I can't continue watching RFTD. Not sure because I'm not a fan of the pranang or the storyline itself that isn't appealing enough, or maybe both. Someday maybe I'll watch it for the sake of Oh Anuchyd, but as for now I just want to see Oh-Taew.
Oh...I have the same wish too that someone will compile all the scenes of Tawan and Praewdao so we can enjoy them :)  I will still be watching RFTD in passing but at the moment, I stopped for a while as my mind kept going back to our lovely couple.

Our Onizuka's bromance......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_Y0XaPS2w
Credit: Volume Mag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdbwjp815Ko
Credit: Volume Mag

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
phoenix81 said:
Here is another video of Marion, Taew and Nadech attending the International Watch Fair. As usual, Mario and Nadech were so cute and funny. The three of them were so comfortable with each other :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDelgwbCSU
Credit:CatMatdz5

The show that Mario and Taew appeared together with 'Taro' and 'Aiko' (Sorry, I don't know their names) was Channel 3 concert. Was trying to look for videos or even fancam in Youtube but can't find either, sob sob sob!!!
i love this clip because they're referring to their character in rising sun...mario was like takeshi is broke because uses all his money to buy the watch for praewdow and they move to live in the vineyard.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
i kept waiting to see tawan and praewdow in rising sun 2 but seemed like they didn't give us much of them yet....

i miss takeshi and seiko so much that i kept rewatching rising sun 1....

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao, do you know how delighted I am that you gave us the translation!!! THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it! No wonder they were laughing :) Seems like our dear 'Takeshi' still thinking of his 'Seiko'. I really like it when they try to bring in their on-screen characters during interviews or variety show. It engage the fans as well as the viewers.

I am missing them too. I will be re-watching RRHLT again this weekend. Don't lose hope. I am sure Takeshi and Seiko will continue to play important roles to Ryu and Mayumi in RFTD. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

jjinxx

Thanks for sharing the vids, all! I just sighed with content watching the two handsome p'ek for their photoshoot with Volume.

Taew is oh so glamorous at the watch event! Fan-girling over her every time I see that event with the three of them! Onizuka power!

I only just now realized the connection between Praewdao and Tawan's vineyard, and the early episodes where Takeshi asked for "four grapes." Oh, the foreshadowing! Takeshi's nervousness that first time seeking out Seiko at her fruit stall -- asking for four of everything -- was adorable to watch!