[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
This is the Citibank event that Mario and Taew attended about a week ago. I really liked this video because we can see their interaction with one another and with the audiences. I loved it too how they put their hands on each others' back. They are very comfortable with one another. Moreover, in this event, like all the other events, they looked very compatible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtPrfC5VU70
Credit: wara wara

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
phoenix81 u should go back to watch the clip uploaded by truelifehd in the previous page (posted by lazydramafan) u can see better because they cam from the front..just focus on mario and taew u'll see it...it was so cute of them...i rewatched that part so many times just to see MT sweetness.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
just finished watching the whole event uploaded by tv ch3 on youtube..it was like 2 hours and 25 mins...i have to say that i focused more on MT because they are super cute together..throughout the whole event i realized one thing that mario and taew were usually side by side, so close to each other unlike others that kept switching spot.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
junemaikao said:
awwe...mario and taew are so cute together...i find them more cute than ny when they attended events together...mt are so comfortable with each other and they always close, side by side to each other.

i love it when everyone have to dance..others were dancing for the fans but seem like mt are in their own little dance floor..dancing facing each other and mario were whispered something to taew..i find it super cute when they are always on each other sight.

you are right phoenix81...taew was talking about mario..she was talking about that dancing clip when all the casts were dancing..that everyones were dancing in front of mario and he just eating..(i already saw that clip they asked mario why didn't he dance too and he responded that because he was so hungry that's why he was focusing on eating not in the mood of dancing)..taew said because mario doesn't dance during that clip people must thought he don't know how to dance but the truth is he done better than everyone else..taew said mario is the calm/quiet kind but hilarious then mario cut her by saying can i clear it and taew said i'm not finish then mario said oh ok i'm sorry..taew continue that mario is so quiet and calm when they dance in front of him but in fact mario can dance way better than everybody...then diew said music and want mario to dance for people to see..that's why mario have to show his dancing.... 
:thanks: for the translation !!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao, I'll go watch it again, tks :) tv ch3 has uploaded the entire event on Youtube? Great.... I'll go search for it now. TKS!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched the full clip of the fanmeeting. I am also focusing more on Mario and Taew. The entire casts were great too. They were so funny (although I don't understand what they were saying) especially 'Aiko'.

junemaikao, anything interesting from the program that you can share with us?
Here is the vid that junemaikao mentioned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxRi9uTtK8M
Credit: TV3 Official

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Another interesting part i would like to share with you guys was the onsen scene..right after mario have to dance, p'jeun asked about the onsen scene because it was so romantic and cute even she's married she's still not as romantic as that scene..mario responded, that was the most difficult scene in the whole lakorn and that he tried so hard to shoot that scene..then p'diew asked mario if he practice that scene and oh said yes he have to practices because he didn't know how he have to kiss her. Then p'diew asked how did he practice and who does he practice with, oh said he practices with taew then p'diew and p'jeun said practice with taew for real?..mario said not real, but with taew's pic because in the script it has her pic in there..then everyone were like aww..and laughed. P'jeun then asked taew, how does she feel about that scene since oh said he tried to hard like put so much effort to do that scene..taew was like she felt cold because the scene was cold..the water was not warm enough plus the surroundings, weather too and of course oh's eyes, the way he looks at her..then oh said he has to send her energy then everyones laughed and then the tallest bodyguard (don't know his name) told oh to softed down because taew's mom was sitting right in front of them..oh then said sorry to her mom.  

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao said:
Another interesting part i would like to share with you guys was the onsen scene..right after mario have to dance, p'jeun asked about the onsen scene because it was so romantic and cute even she's married she's still not as romantic as that scene..mario responded, that was the most difficult scene in the whole lakorn and that he tried so hard to shoot that scene..then p'diew asked mario if he practice that scene and oh said yes he have to practices because he didn't know how he have to kiss her. Then p'diew asked how did he practice and who does he practice with, oh said he practices with taew then p'diew and p'jeun said practice with taew for real?..mario said not real, but with taew's pic because in the script it has her pic in there..then everyone were like aww..and laughed. P'jeun then asked taew, how does she feel about that scene since oh said he tried to hard like put so much effort to do that scene..taew was like she felt cold because the scene was cold..the water was not warm enough plus the surroundings, weather too and of course oh's eyes, the way he looks at her..then oh said he has to send her energy then everyones laughed and then the tallest bodyguard (don't know his name) told oh to softed down because taew's mom was sitting right in front of them..oh then said sorry to her mom.  
Thank you junemaikao for sharing that. It was so cute :) I have to go and watch that part again :) Despite the difficulty, that scene turned out very nice. Indeed it wasn't easy filming it since it was such a romantic scene and a little embarassing. Moreover, I believed there were many crews too, hehehe!!! Too bad we never get to see the BTS of that scene.....

I loved it when Oh and Taew got teased by the casts.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao, someone took a very clear pix of Mario and Taew dancing during the fanmeet. Hope everyone enjoy viewing it:)

http://instagram.com/p/tC0PPOKi30/
Credit: mariotaew_pantip (instagram)

These are some of the very nice pix of Mario and Taew and some with Nadech and Yaya during the fanmeet. Thank you to all those who have taken the pictures and posted on their instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/tC9plyuX99/ (Lovely!!!)
Credit:tuktik_naka2411

http://instagram.com/p/tC4ZPWmM5H/ (very nice selfie of the four of them :)
Credit: mario_taew

http://instagram.com/p/tCwOF5mMxP/ (SO CUTE!!)

http://instagram.com/p/tCMgwwKi4R/ (Awwww.... so sweet)
Credit: mariotaew_pantip

http://instagram.com/p/tBlPXkqizx/ (So SHY!!!)
Credit: mariotaew_pantip

http://instagram.com/p/tAC2AfGM_J/ (Sweetness overload!!!)

http://instagram.com/p/s9kXMLGM8D/ (CUTE!!!!)

http://instagram.com/p/s69MSDmM1U/ (Awwww....sweet and lovely)

http://instagram.com/p/s64vQ6q3OX/ (Mario, Taew, Nadech & Yaya....LOVELY)
Credit: teamyadech

I loved all of the pictures that the fans have taken and posted on their instagram. I can't get enough of these two lovelies!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Grr I can't see the videos on my ipad but I shall go home later and indulge myself with more cuteness from Oh and Taew!

Finally we get to hear some deeper comment from them about the onsen scene lol. I love Oh's response about practicing so hard. No wonder they succeeded in bringing out so much intensity and chemistry to showcase their character's desires! A very well done love scene! Please Makers let us see them again sooooon in Roy Fun!

I want to hear from you all! Between Takeshi and Ryu, who are you more similar to? I am definitely more like Takeshi lol. Quiet and serious and shy to express myself. But also a hopeless romantic.

jjinxx

Aaahhhhhhh I'm watching episode 8 of Roy Fun and let me tell ya when Seiko walked in all bright eyed to greet Mayumi and Ryu, I wanted to clap for her! Ryu was being sassy saying if he knew Seiko was going to be this pretty he would have wooed her 7 years ago 555!
And THEN when Takeshi walked in, calling Ryu out for his smart mouth, and the rock version of the theme song started playing, my heart just about burst with excitement lolol as if I was watching them for the first time all over again! Mayumi was so surprised at his appearance!

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
jjinxx said:
Aaahhhhhhh I'm watching episode 8 of Roy Fun and let me tell ya when Seiko walked in all bright eyed to greet Mayumi and Ryu, I wanted to clap for her! Ryu was being sassy saying if he knew Seiko was going to be this pretty he would have wooed her 7 years ago 555!
And THEN when Takeshi walked in, calling Ryu out for his smart mouth, and the rock version of the theme song started playing, my heart just about burst with excitement lolol as if I was watching them for the first time all over again! Mayumi was so surprised at his appearance!
i had to watch ep 8 live just to see my sweet couple takeshi and seiko..though i didn't watch roy fun since the 1st ep..i knew they will appear in ep 8 so i have to wake up earlier to catch it live again after haven't done so since roy ruk ended. When roy ruk still on air i'm crazy enough to catch it live every wed n thurs (never miss an ep) though i have to go work afterward but it's worth it for takeshi and seiko.

i am also agreed with you jjinxx..it feels so nice to see takeshi and seiko again...feels like watching roy ruk all over again and it was even better that they played the japanese song from roy ruk too.

yeah i like that part too when ryu said that if he knew that after so many years his sister in law is still as pretty as before he would have wooed her instead 7 years ago (meant he will not let takeshi have seiko)..then takeshi came out little jeolous telling ryu to watch out for his smart mouth even he is not well..though ryu just teasing but i find it cute and loved it..i have to say takeshi and seiko over shines ryu and mayumi in this part of ep 8...u guys don't have to agree with me ok, it was just how i seen it.

thanks phoenix81 for all the pics..i have already seen them on my instagram too because i follow some of MT fans..still like to thank you for sharing though..these fans they usually post fast on ig.

back to jjinxx's question again..i am also more like takeshi...and i would choose him as a lover too..i can't fall in love with another character besides takeshi..lol..

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
phoenix81 said:
Thank you junemaikao for sharing that. It was so cute :) I have to go and watch that part again :) Despite the difficulty, that scene turned out very nice. Indeed it wasn't easy filming it since it was such a romantic scene and a little embarassing. Moreover, I believed there were many crews too, hehehe!!! Too bad we never get to see the BTS of that scene.....

I loved it when Oh and Taew got teased by the casts.
i think i did saw BTS clip of the onsen scene on youtube..forgot about it but when u mentioned i rmbr now..and yes there were lots of ppl on the scene too with cameras all on the couple..it look so cold like how taew said..i can hear the winds and plus there is the ocean behind so you can hear the winds blow the water of the ocean.o 

one more thing i like to share is during the rising sun fanmeeting when p'diew introduce the casts to come out..when it was mario and taew's turn to come out, p'diew said both their real names and then said this is the legendary Anata and Kimi, "nak rak mak, nak rak work" means the couple is super cute, extremely cute...i really loved it. 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I watched episode 8 of Roy Ruk late yesterday nite without any subtitles LOL!! I just wanted to see Takeshi and Seiko. I missed them so much. I think they shot this scene earlier coz both Mario and Taew looked so cute and young. Really loving them as Tawan and Praedow. Will try to watch this episode again when the Eng sub is out. Awwww.....

junemaikao, I don't have an instagram account. I was just browsing the internet and saw so many beautiful pic of Mario and Taew that I can't help but post it here so we can all spazz about them :) Those pix are so lovely!!! And as for the BTS of the onsen scene, I will search for it. And thank you for another translation during the fanmeeting. Indeed, I do agree that this couple is super super super cute. Can't get enough of them.
I agreed with you that Takeshi and Seiko outshine Ryu and Mayumi in that episode. No offend to Nadech and Yaya's fans. It's just how I see it as well. Nadech and Yaya have been holding quite well in Roy Fun. It's just that my heart is with Takeshi and Seiko.

And jjinxx, my heart was fluttering when Tawan appeared and that Japanese song started playing. Even now after RRHLT has ended, whenever I hear this song, immediately I am transported back to Takeshi and Seiko. All of their sweet scenes will start playing in my head.

And as for jjinxx's question, I am more of a Takeshi kind of person. Between Takeshi and Ryu, I will defintiely choose Takeshi as husband. His eyes are 'killer'. I can get lost in them by just starring at those expressive eyes. Even Taew had mentioned about Mario's eyes twice. Once in the 3zaap variety show and another one was during the fanmeet. Mario get all shy about it when Taew mentioned them. I find that very cute. I love Mario's response too about practising the onsen scene very hard. He is such a jovial and funny guy......

jjinxx

Ahhhhhh yes!! They truly are the LEGENDARY Anata and Kimi! Setting yet another bar for romantic relationships onscreen everywhere lol. The Japanese version of their theme song will always be my favorite. It brings back all the feels from part one.

I could watch their love story forever and there is no need for no crazy over the top nang rai to stir up drama because their relationship and struggles were realistic and mostly internal. It seemed like Takeshi fell in love so deeply so fast but just think about everything they went through after Seiko moved in, and I just wish we could get that quality romance with more lakorns.

Speaking of Mario's eyes again, I don't think I've ever seen his eyes that intense with any of his other leading partners, so I count myself lucky that he went all out this time since his character called for that intensity, and of course it was with Taew's responding eyes too! spazzing over their chemistry!

Thank you for sharing and responding to my curiosity!

Watching more of Roy Fun, and I just keep kept sighing when we got to watch Tawan and Praewdao. I could almost feel the fear and heart-wrench sensation when Praewdao saw Tawan practicing kendo with Ryu. It's like taking them back to the past, and she probably feels a lot of emotions: what if he had stayed, what if they get caught up very badly in the samurai lifestyle again. And just that resolve that no matter how they choose to make their life into their own, there's always the possibility that Takeshi's connections with Onizuka might change everything.
But I do love that Tawan is so fiercely protective of Ryu and Onizuka, from afar. He really supports Ryu's leadership over the Onizuka clan and looking after their homeland because he doesn't want the land to fall to evil hands.
I wonder why we don't get to see Praewdao and Tawan playing with their kids, not even one scene. Maybe it can spark Ryu's idea to have his kids marry Tawan's kids LOLOL.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't realized that when Praewdao first appeared in ep 8 they played her music too..we already mentioned that they played the japenese rock version from Roy Ruk when Tawan walked in but I've just realized now after rewatching Tawan n Praewdao in ep 8 for the 5th times, they also played seiko's song too when she came to greet Ryu, Mayumi n Koji..it makes me feel like I'm watching Roy Ruk but not Roy Fun..which I love about it!

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
After watching ep 9 i have to say that i feel sorry for takeshi too.. i wouldn't know what to do too because one is the woman of his life, his heart...and the other is his blood (nobody can cut their bloodline), his family name, that he also have to protect even though he chose to followed the woman he love 7 years ago.

It hurts my heart again to feel seiko's fear of losing takeshi..she know deep in her heart she wouldn't be able to bear it that's why she refused the only man in her heart when he proposed to her 7 years ago. She rather live alone without the man she love than have to live everyday and worry if he will come home safe. If she leave him, at least he was still alive when she leave and that will be the pic of him that will stay with her forever. But if she stay and married him she will see and know if he happen to die (souryo doesn't have a secure future, no one know when), she wouldn't be able to bear it. I don't blame seiko for being selfish, she just love takeshi so much that she don't want to lose him. I love the fact that she is not afraid to show that part of her, she even admitted herself that she is selfish, which i love so much about seiko's character. If i were her i would do the same..would want a secure and peaceful future with the man i love..especially now that she already married to him and have 3 kids with him..she made it clear in the beginning she don't want to become a widow just because her husband and son have to fight til die..if die naturally then that's a different story because no one lives forever.

I have to thank ryu for leaving first because i wouldn't want to see seiko breaks down because takeshi have to leave her. I think ryu knows takeshi best...takeshi will choose to break his promise to his beloved kimi..he will leave his heart, his kimi and kids behind because he couldn't cut his bloodline..he have to accept who he is, he can't run away from the duty his ancestors have for the land. Plus, he can't let his beloved cousin (like a brother to him since young) face the enemies alone when his cousin is in that condition. Thanks so much to ryu for making it easy for takeshi.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
have you guys watch mario's meeting with the 50 lucky fans yet?..mario said he will have a new lakorn with ch3 again but not much info yet...i wonder who's the n'ek...i am so hope it is taew because since right now people are so into their couple..takeshi love seiko...MT!

we should write to ch3 request for MT ..anyone know how? 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
junemaikao said:
have you guys watch mario's meeting with the 50 lucky fans yet?..mario said he will have a new lakorn with ch3 again but not much info yet...i wonder who's the n'ek...i am so hope it is taew because since right now people are so into their couple..takeshi love seiko...MT!

we should write to ch3 request for MT ..anyone know how? 

But Taew iss still having the Mafia Series and Lom Sorn Rak(even the filming will be done next month), I wonder if she will take any lakorn soon
But hopefully we can see MT again...Mario's acting is improved each lakorn so I hope he will choose lakorn that have interesting plot
I personally want to see MT in kind of lakorn where p'ek is a bit obsessive towards n'ek, it would be interesting for sure

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 8 of Roy Fun still not fully subbed so I ended up watching episode 9 without subbed coz I can't wait anymore. Ep 9 was even better than Ep8. Eventhough I have no idea what was being said or exchanged between Takeshi and Seiko, their expressions were already enough for me to stay glue to my computer screen. In Roy Fun, both Mario and Taew's scenes gave a very different feel compared to Roy Rak yet with the same intensity. The different feel was probably due to their different costume and hairstyles. In Roy Fun, I saw Takeshi's innocent and straight-forward love for Seiko but in Roy Fun I saw Takeshi's mature and in-depth love for Seiko. Mario was able to bring out those conflcting emotions and Taew was able to reciprocrate those emotions thus making every scenes that they were in very enjoyable to watch and at the same time heart-wrenching. They both bring out each others' acting to the max thus making it believable and real.

Talking about Mario's eyes again, besides Rising Sun series, I have only watched him in Madam Dun and Plerng Torranong. I still like his expressions in both the lakorns but very different from Rising Sun. Here in RS we get to see more of his expression with the leading lady unlike the other two lakorns. I have mostly watched him in movies. In 'Pee Mak', I find him quite compatible with Mai Davika too. There was one scene at the ending which Mario gave a very good performance. Again, his eyes were doing all the talking.

I have watched Mario's meeting with 50 lucky fans but I have no idea what was being said, as usual, LOL. I really hope Taew would be the one pairing with him. The producers and script writers should take this opportunity to pair them up when the fans are still so 'into' both of them. I hope it will be another one similar to Rising sun where the characters are serious, emotionally-charged which requires both Mario and the lead actress to have various facial expressions, emotions and feelings.

I also hope that after Rising Sun, Mario and Taew will gain more supporters and fans to bring them to a new height in their career. With that only will we be able to see more of them, don't ya all think so?

Would like to hear all your feedback on 'What do you find interesting or like about Mario and Taew?'
As for me, besides his good looks and her beauty, i really like how they are both professional in their work. Every scene of Takeshi and Seiko was never dull and bring surprises to me, even those scenes which were predictable. When they were in the same scene, it seems they were the only one there and no one else. I like that about them as they were very focus and try to bring out their feelings on-screen.

On screen they have really great chemistry but off-screen, they are very comfortable with each other. From all the BTS, i love how funny and cheeky Mario is. As for Taew, she is very comfortable when facing the crowds and is very compose. remember the video of them eating the cookies off their faces? We can see the hilarious part of them. There wasn't any awkwardness between them too despite having to film some cheesy scenes or to say some cheesy lines. And of course, I like the fact that Taew could comfortably tease Mario openly.