[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao, thank you for the vids. LOVELY!!!!! Ah..... really keeping my fingers crossed that we will soon see them appearing together again on-screen ;)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao said:
missing takeshi and seiko so much that i have to keep rewatching roy ruk and clips of them on youtube.
junemaikao, me too!! I just got to know that Taew wasn't Mario's guest for the 'Give Me Five' concert. I didn't find any vids yet but from some of the pictures, Mario looked so cool..... It would have been perfect if Taew was there!!!

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed with you @phoenix81..it would be so perfect if we get to see Mario & Taew sweetness at the concert..but it's ok its already done & plus Taew had a event on that same day too I guess maybe because of their schedule..like how both MT said in one interview that they have been asked to go to a couple events together but because of their schedule conflict..their schedules doesn't match. We just have to keep fingers crossed that we will get to see them appear together soon..in events or especially in a new lakorn & many more to come.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@junemaikao...aw...too bad Taew's and Mario's schedule doesn't match. I would like to think that Mario might have invited her as the guest for the concert. Yes, let's continue to keep hoping that we will see them very soon in a lakorn together.....

Most probably all of you have seen the video below. I really loved the casual yet sweet interaction between the two. What's even more adorable was the presence of Taew's mom. By the way, I think I saw a BTS picture of Mario, Taew, Nadech and Yaya shooting for 2015 calendar. I hope it's a recent event and that we can find videos or articles about that.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Z11wxIVm0&list=TLciAzDOhk0WM
Credit:MarioTaew mtfc

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
This is one of fav pic of Taew, she is gorgeous and so sweet looking!!

I miss seeing the 4 rs main casts offscreen, they complement each other so well, mario and taew are sweet and mature while naya are goofy and naughty! Despite adoring Mario and Taew, I couldnt bring myself to like Takeshi and Seiko's characters Takeshi was too love sick as a leader for my liking and like Fia wrote, he was treadling that fine line between being a hero and a weakling, and Seiko was all tears and too selfish for me at times. With a better storyline and characters. I do wish for mario and taew to reunite again, they're beautiful together. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
So Mario didnt wash his jeans for 2-3yrs cos he's worried the colours will fade away? lol Why cant he js buy 10 of the same pair hahah it js goes to show that even tho he's rich he doesnt spend lavishly, I like!! And Mario's mum telling him to get his jeans away from her otherwise she will wash it is js too cute lol 

Something for Mario's fans. Was reading bits and pieces of Mintwix's blog last wk and saw this. I totally forgot that mario paired up with Margie before and how much i adored his character as Tong!! Fia did recaps of the lakorn back then too if anyone is interested. This was what Margie asked P'Aof 
(the producer) regarding  Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode, Margie and p'aof are both so funny lol 

cr: mintwix

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@bubbles8, thank you for sharing. It was so cute!!!! It's indeed true. With Mario's looks in that lakorn, no females could hate him..be it young or old. I have only watched a few episodes of 'Love in the Market' coz there is no eng sub but I find both Mario and Margie very cute. Mario's expression in that lakorn was good too. Having such a handsome guy in the market...I will definitely be visiting the market 24/7...... Thanks for the pictures too. Have to agree that Taew looked so sweet.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
i've just finished his lakorn with margie..i actually like that lakorn too...it was a fun and entertaining lakorn...mario is so funny in this lakorn..i love all the scenes mario argued with margie's mom (in the lakorn).

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@junemaikao...aw...agreed that Mario is funny in that lakorn. From the first few epiosdes that I have watched, I know this is a funny and entertaining lakorn. Too bad there isn't any eng sub videos. If not, I would have watched till the end.

yuuringuyen

sarNie Egg
Hi everybody,
I want to start a translation project for The Rising Sun book series. I have the raw book in Thai, I also have a software to translate to English; however, it's not smooth because it's just a software, not a human translator, and I can't do the work by myself because I'm not Thai native. If you would like to join me, I can send you both raw Thai and English documents, then you can check for language smoothness, then I can edit  them to be grammatically corrected.
If anyone interested, please email me at: sophie.nguyen0929@gmail.com.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
yuuringuyen said:
Hi everybody,
I want to start a translation project for The Rising Sun book series. I have the raw book in Thai, I also have a software to translate to English; however, it's not smooth because it's just a software, not a human translator, and I can't do the work by myself because I'm not Thai native. If you would like to join me, I can send you both raw Thai and English documents, then you can check for language smoothness, then I can edit  them to be grammatically corrected.
If anyone interested, please email me at: sophie.nguyen0929@gmail.com.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
@yuuringuyen, Thank you for starting this project. I really hope someone can help out. At times like this, I really wish I could read, understand and speak Thai language....

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
ImQueen said:
Just watch this today and I swear I missed out a lot!!!!!!! 
you sure did...but it's still not too late to watch it..we still try to keep this thread active...

for all mario's fans:

i saw a clip in youtube of mint chalida getting interviewing and she said her next project will pair up with mario..they will have fitting soon...i'm excited to know that mario is having a new lakorn but too sad that taew is not in it...still not get enough of this sweet couple...takeshi and seiko aka MT.

i guess because now taew is busy filming luer mungkorn with andrew and pee room pram ruk with bomb...while mint have no new project coming up besides the one with boy pakorn and mario also have none at the moment so they both are available for this new project that the producer still decide which story to use that's why mint can't say the title of the new lakorn yet becasue she don't know which one they will play. 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao said:
you sure did...but it's still not too late to watch it..we still try to keep this thread active...

for all mario's fans:

i saw a clip in youtube of mint chalida getting interviewing and she said her next project will pair up with mario..they will have fitting soon...i'm excited to know that mario is having a new lakorn but too sad that taew is not in it...still not get enough of this sweet couple...takeshi and seiko aka MT.

i guess because now taew is busy filming luer mungkorn with andrew and pee room pram ruk with bomb...while mint have no new project coming up besides the one with boy pakorn and mario also have none at the moment so they both are available for this new project that the producer still decide which story to use that's why mint can't say the title of the new lakorn yet becasue she don't know which one they will play. 
izzit??? YAHOOOOO!!! Like you I am excited but sad that it's not with Taew. I still can't get enough of these two love birds as well. But I do believe that Taew and Mario will pair up again in the future cause their chemistry in RS was really fantastic. I am not familiar with Mint Chalida as I have only watched a few episodes of 'Cubic'. Somehow I didn't finish the lakorn.

@ImQueen... like what junemaikao has said...it's still not too late to watch it.... Hope you enjoyed the lakorn as well as reading the thread here :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally forgot to mention to you gals. Kcomments on popv.wordpress.com has been translating book 3 of this series for a month now and she just recently finished translating. Did any of you read it?? I loved it! The worse part is that she only posted 1 part a day and I was so addicted I couldn't even wait sometimes. Still thankful she did it. If you haven't read it yet I suggest you too! The kids love stories were way more intense and sweet then the parents! I absolutely loved it.