[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow that would be great if this airs on the upcoming timeslot! im dying to see mario and taew once again. i loved them together. this looks to be very interesting along with the series with yaya-barry

fun

Expired Sarnie
Me tii. I wanted it on the weekend for hving the pleasure of 3 episode but i guess its fine.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Awesome news! Summer seems a whole lot more exciting  :woot2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OH YEAHHH!!! Now I want Janie & Dome's lakorn to end already so I can watch this! 555 Thanks! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow the screen caps look good! and is that pat? havent seen her in so long. i think she would do great as a vilian.

im so excited for this yay! cant believe its airing after dome and janies..i want that to end already lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes! It finally here, after all this wait it finally here!!! Rising Sun Series, I'm so ready for you!!

sunitium

sarNie Egg
Ahhhhhh, the song! I can't wait to hear the full OST! Already loving the bits and pieces I heard in the teaser~ Replaying that part of the teaser over and over again! I'm so excited! \o/

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So excited! I've been waiting for this series! Gahhh. They all look Japanese. Haha. Good casting. Can't wait to see Nadech onscreen again. This is the first time I'll be tuning into Mario and Taew's acting. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the whole theme but the action scene was kind of wack lol mario looks really good in here. so juiced to see him and taew woo hoo