[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, the air date got pushed back to the 16th. :D
I don't think it's going to air at 2:30pm. That's too early for prime time. It has to be at 8pm. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aiyaaa! I am waiting for this patiently. I love Mario & Taew. Esp. Taew. At first I wasn't too fond of her, but then when I watched PT I fell for her cuteness and skills. I even watched Wieng Roi Dao just for her. Going to check out Perd Kong later. I need to contain my excitement for now. lolol

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Okay I need to start stopping by this thread now since it's getting closer and closer to the airing date :bhehe: super excited! Been waiting patiently for this to finally air ! Seemed like forever! Wait. It did take forever haha,like more than two years! But yes, super super excited to watch the first part of this series. Then we are off to yadech land in part 2 ~ hahaha . Fun, I don't know why but I like the name takeshi as well lol.
I'm like totally fangirling about everything in this series; storyline,concept,NAMES,actors,actresses,pairing,etc.! It's totally worth the wait :yes: :cry: 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Oooh thanks for new translations mrs chum!!

Takeshi sounds very lovesick already and to think this is js after a few meetings with seiko, poor guy :(

Loving takeshi and ryu's brotherly bond and teasing ways, cant wait to see how all this will be translated into motion!!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I am new here! I am super super excited with the MV posted by huanzhu. Thank you! I have just recently discovered Mario and I am a new fan of his from Malaysia ;) I hope to read more about him and his work here in Asianfuse.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Perd Kong, was funny. Takeshi seems like a sweet guy. Seiko is gorgeous. Mario & Taew are going to koo-jin of the next level up! They complement each other so well.

Argh, I don't want to see Pat as the n'rai though. She's so pretty. But I guess this is her chance at prime time again. It'll be hard to hate Aiko because I actually like Pat.