[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo said:
Read the synopsis and this has a Koo Kum vibe to it :( 
I can see the relation. The whole Thai-Japanese thing. Promised lover to return but in this case nang ek has a fake boyfriend whom she will return to lol The idea of being husband wife to keep nang ek safe. Yep.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
【NAYALH ENG&CHN SUB】Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan T ser 2
NAYA LOVELYHOUSE

I'm sooo drill that Wishy is back to sub this. Actually she been doing a lot of article translating for Chinese fc.

Welcome phoenix81 !! Enjoy your stay. Wish I can help you but I don't really follow Mario.

MrsChum, thank you for the videos and the welcome greeting!So difficult to get eng sub not only for Mario's vid but other Thai dramas and celebrities too.
No worries about it. I am very new to the Thai dramas and so happened Mario is the first Thai actor I watched so I am looking for his vids. Maybe as I continue to watch other Thai dramas, I will get to know more actors and actresses. 

huanzhu said:
am not so sure ..u need to check

Thanks! I will need to browse and check it out :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:

MrsChum, thank you for the videos and the welcome greeting!So difficult to get eng sub not only for Mario's vid but other Thai dramas and celebrities too.
No worries about it. I am very new to the Thai dramas and so happened Mario is the first Thai actor I watched so I am looking for his vids. Maybe as I continue to watch other Thai dramas, I will get to know more actors and actresses. 

Thanks! I will need to browse and check it out :)
Mario is very well known internationally. I'm sure there's a lot of fans subbing his work. Esp Filipino and Chinese fans. He's very well know in those country. Good luck na. Enjoy your explore with Thai dara and drama. I watched a lot of Mario movie and they are eng sub. Just have to search for them.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
This is such beautiful song, thank for share ka. I'm so in love with all the song so far.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Every day I try to find new videos concerning RRHLT but I always end up rewatching all the other ones I've seen 555. I'm too hyped for this! 

Also Thanks MrsChum, gotta say Mario is looking GOOD in all those scenes in the OST mv :drools: 

Reactions: Mae

NY<3

Lakornlover❤️❤️
Hi guys I'm new here. A year ago I discovered a lakorn named Duang Jai Akkanee and fell in love with Yadech ❤ And also discovered other lakorn that have brought some excitement into my boring days. I hope to share my love of lakorns with u guys and am excited that rising sun part 1 is airing on my birthday July 16 what a great present lol.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Cross Love「Japanese Rock Version」 - Instinct Ost.รอยรักหักเหลี่ยมตะวัน
Genierock

Thank you for the video. I have been searching for it since I watched one of the teaser. Finally it's uploaded ;)

By the way, anyone know where I can watch The Rising Sun series with Eng sub when it's air next week? Sorry for the trouble. I am very new to Thai drama so I am not sure where I should go to stream all those great Thai dramas. Currently, I am only relying on Youtube which is very limited.

NY<3, I am new too. Welcome. Let's have an enjoyable time while we are here :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phoenix81 said:
Thank you for the video. I have been searching for it since I watched one of the teaser. Finally it's uploaded ;)

By the way, anyone know where I can watch The Rising Sun series with Eng sub when it's air next week? Sorry for the trouble. I am very new to Thai drama so I am not sure where I should go to stream all those great Thai dramas. Currently, I am only relying on Youtube which is very limited.

NY<3, I am new too. Welcome. Let's have an enjoyable time while we are here :)

They will be subbing it here: http://www.viki.com/tv/12636c-roy-ruk-hak-liam-tawan