[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Just read the summary as well. Are you serious?! Is that really the storyline? D; Or is it a mistake. Or what something? Cause I remember seeing Takeshi's name in Nadech and Yaya's. I'm confuse.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Just read the summary as well. Are you serious?! Is that really the storyline? D; Or is it a mistake. Or what something? Cause I remember seeing Takeshi's name in Nadech and Yaya's. I'm confuse.

Nadech and Yaya will appear in Part 1 too and Mario and Taew will also appear on Part 2 as well.

spanky said:
I read the summary.....but i'm delusion for a happy ending  :whatever:

Both parts will have a happy ending. Don't worry :yes:

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:

queenyeon said:
i heard wishy is also going to sub it in this channel :  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBwnSyG653odNP29ZO3WVnA

MrsChum said:
Here's another channel for Wishy..I don't know if she will translate in her channel or in NY Chinese FC.

https://m.youtube.com/user/wishbonika

x0unerthanlater, queenyeon, MrsChum, Thank you for the site for eng sub. I am really excited like all of you :)

MrsChum said:
[Official MV] ไม่ใช่ไม่รัก (Ost.The Rising Sun ตอน รอยรักหักเหลี่ยมตะวัน) - ไบรโอนี่
( Mai Chai Mai Rak )

Ch3 Soundtrack Official

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWEHgqEqaMI

The MV is lovely. Thank you!!

imomo said:
Just want to share this lovely pics of Takeshi and Seiko from the Morning News.

imomo, those pix are a killer, thank you!! I am not sure how long I was actually starring at them ;) How I wish there is a video of the recording. It would be lovely to see both Mario and Taew's interaction. From those pictures, they looks cute, funny, sweet and a lil shy, hehehe!!

Oh, I just saw the vid in instagram posted by MrsChum...TKS!!! it's so cute!!! Awww.... wish I could see the entire show....argh.... 

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Love all the pics especially the poster. Mario, Nadech, Taew and Yaya all looks so gorgeous on the poster.Thanks ka. I cannot wait until Wednesday.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Must prepare myself because I am already having spazz attacks! I really like the Japanese song on the soundtrack.
Thanks, Chum, for the translations. Ryu would be bold enough to make himself the cupid 555. I just know that with both Mario and Nadech, I'm going to drown under their loving gazes as they look at the beautiful leading ladies. Mario's eyes throughout all the music videos are sooo adoring <3

And yes there will be some angsty sad moments when Takeshi and Praewdao don't get to truly express their feelings because they think they come from different worlds...

Ahhhhh I can't believe we only get to see them twice a week! I was hoping they got the weekend slot. I am not a fan that likes to have my most anticipated lakorns drawn out. I'm greedy 5555...!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I have just started watching snippets of Plerng Toranong (PT) from Youtube and I am very surprise with Mario's collaboration with Taew then and now. In PT, Taew's character was so fierce and a lil diva-like but here in The Rising Sun, her character is so demure and soft-spoken. But nonetheless, both Mario and Taew look good together be it now or then. Then, Mario looked so young and now, more mature (although not as handsome coz he got a lil chubby now, hehehe) thus it matched with Taew's character in The Rising Sun. Hope that, there will be more interviews, press conference and promotion with The Rising Sun's casts and crews when it start showing this coming Wed. 

jjinxx, I can definitely understand your feeling. I am also in my 'spazzing' mode after watching all the Official MVs, pictures and BTS!!!