[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Takeshi is such a stalker but he's soooo cute. Why don't I get cute stalkers like that? I loved episode 1, the Praewdao and Takeshi have such heart warming moments. Mario and Taew have so much chemistry, the way Mario looks at Taew from afar is just too sweet. I was wrapping presents today and with the left over paper I started making paper stars like Takeshi, it's only episode 1 and it already got me haha. Aiko is so scary, she just assumes that Takeshi is looking at the performer and she's already planning to slash her face. I'm in love with Takeshi already, he had me at the part where he was talking with his mom saying that her slap didn't hurt him, but her tears hurt him. Can't wait for episode 2, Mario and Nadech are so fresh faced and cute here!!!!!!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
wooooooooooow loved ep one Taew looked soo cute , Mario perfect and Nadech wooooooooooooooow .....and of course we cant forget our beauty Yaya appeared at the end of the ep

cool :)

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
nadech is too adorable - those dimples "sigh" and he was being cupid giving her the stars....awwww....
-there's a fire in the garden ...then he shows his lighter kekeke...

aiko is psycho -.- her name should be sai-ko 

Mario is such a creeper/stalker hahaha 
Hahaha :lmao2: 

aw,forgot to write my review of episode one. Anyways. Here I go. This episode was pretty good! I was already fangirling through the opening credits :loool: this already Has a good start and development. Totally worth the wait. Mario and Nadech is looking so gooood omg :heart:  I MISSED THEIR FACES so much :cry: and of course, Taew is looking gorgeous also. I'm liking their character so far. Mario has that soft side in him, and Nadech has that daring and playful side in him 555 :drools: their cousin love is so adorable haha. Their relationship seems believable that they were best buds since childhood :yes:   Back to Mario, he's such a cute stalker :ghehe: I wouldn't mind having myself a stalker if he was like Mario 555 jk. We can all already tell from this episode that his fiancé would be the trouble maker :no: I don't know why but I kind of expected Pat to be somewhat nice and caring so we can atleast have some sympathy for her towards the end but nooo, she's so bratty,mean,and dangerous lol I'll probably be relieved if she doesn't have a happy ending ahaha I'm so mean... I hope we can see her soft side though(IF she even have a soft side that is) so we can have a good perspective of her at the end lol . 

CANT WAIt FOR TOMORROW'S EPSODE ! Hehe. Loving it already!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
MrsChum said:
yes it's a twist...

Mario and Taew will be in RS2 and will have three kids together. Both will live in Thailand in a Vineyard that Taew always dreaming of having. If they decided to make part3 to this series, Ryu son and Takeshi daughter will be the pranang. I hope they do...

If you want to know why they have to lie about Takeshi dealth you can read translation in RFTD thread here in AF or in Yadech.com . I think it's much easier to go to Yadech.com cus it's in the first page.
@mrschum thank you so much!!!!

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Love tue playboy nadech so god darn handsome...mario amd taew are amde for each other....nadech got me smiling anoutt he paper stars so adorable....

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
minankumo said:
this drama will be sub by NAYA LOVELYHOUSE@youtube
I am so jealous that all of you have already watched Ep 1. I tried going into Channel 3 to watch live streaming, it was buffering a lot even though my internet connection was considered fast. I just wanted to get a glimpse of Takeshi with Taew and the broamnce between the cousins. But alas, I just have to wait for the Eng sub from the channe that you mentioned. TQ!! TQ!!!!

jun ji said:
Hahaha, yes!  After seeing Ep. 1 I've realized that he is not chunky but more built from his Plerng Torranong days.  He is no longer the semi-scrauny Mario but actually built and with meat!  Definitely worth watching!
I do have to agree with you. Mario is no longer scrawny compared to when he first debut. I have given it a thought. I find that his hairstyle sometimes makes him looks chubby, especially when it was all comb back with loads and loads of hair gel!! Am so so jealous you all watched it already and was swooning over him with Taew and Nadech!!! Let's hope i can watch those videos uploaded in viki....

Del Rey said:
Hi everyone!!! If anyone is wanting to watch the eng sub of the episode, they have it in Viki!!! :heart: :heart:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1045211v-roy-ruk-hak-liam-tawan-recruiting-episode-1
Thank you! Will have to check if it's availabe to watch in my country, haiz......

Tonite couldn't come soon enough. Hopefully another swoon-worthy episode for us all!!! Please update in this forum after watching ep 2 with pictures to share with those of us, like me who couldn't get the watch first hand like you guys.
Waiting to hear more from all of you. HAPPY WATCHING!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Finallyyy!!
I'm barely 20 minutes into the first episode and I am completely and predictably in love with the leads! I love every time Takeshi looks at Praewdao, his gentle smitten smile and shining eyes! That boy Mario will be the death of me and my high standards for men 555!
The scene they are at the fruit stand and Takeshi looks so out of his element and nervous but EXCITED just about had me faint! He's adorable!

I'm going to have a ball watching Takeshi and Ryu. They have mutual respect and love for one another! Nadech and Oh have their characters down!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Finally watched Ep 1! I liked it despite some flaws here and there. Really like the scenery in Japan. It makes those sweet moments between Takeshi and Seiko more sweet. The scene at the fruit stall was good too. Love love the interacion between Takeshi and Ryu, and between Takeshi and Seiko. Takeshi might seems weak but I actually like his character where he dislike violence. The scene with his mom was good too. I felt so bad for the mom that she has to put up a brave front but in actual fact she is worried sick, and for him as well due to his family obligations. Let's hope the entire series will continue to be exciting. So far, I am liking this lakorn very much.....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i don't think his character is weak....but N'rai is sooo pyscho that he needs to give a "FIRM" hand in Defending n'k....i'm sure we'll see him so later on while defending her...

The scene w/his mother is sweet

Gotta Love Ryu and his cheekiness, he'll meet his match

Both Pra-nang match each other in demure/personality

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Ah! Love all Yadech scenes, too cute for words!!! Everyone's been waiting to see them onscreen and now it's fulfilled :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! I enjoyed watching this lakorn so much. So satisfying! I love how Nadech is so funny. I love those part when he met Yaya, they were so darn cute! Mario and Taew are so cute too! Mario is always worry about Taew. Hehe :) It's so sad too how Mario's family died on ep 2. :( Anyways, I can't wait for ep 3 next week! whoot! <3

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I call Takeshi a stalker but the one with the even better stalking skills is Ryu! Sending those paper stars while completely out of sight lol! He's already showcasing how ell he will stalk Mayumi.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Wait so- Takeshi's daughter and Ryu's son will be pra'nang in the third one? So nang'ek will be older than pra'ek? I heard it may be Nadech and Taew together but couldnt they just put Yaya and Mario together instead? Lol I mean we'll be seeing Nadech and Taew in LSR already haha

I keep squealing whenever I see Mario smile at Taew or laughing out loud whenever Nadech would tease or say something silly to Mario!! Loving this so far!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am liking the first episodeso far.  I like Ryu character a lot. Both leads are handsome hehe.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Both guys are so good looking!  I cannot choose which one, i would prefer but this lakorn is so good so far.  I love all the stares that Takeishi gives Seiko, you can tell that he is in love with her!