[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

sarNie Adult
IMO, takeshi does belong to her as long as he doesn't verbally say they're not getting married. he keeps saying they will and to just wait. I understand his wanting to honor his dad's words, keep the peace and wanting to follow his heart. I know Aiko is crazy. She's probably going to get real evil too along with her family. at this point in the story, i just don't like his character.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
72701 said:
I'm still going to watch this all the way to the end most likely, because I like the actors but can't say I like the 2 main characters. The guy is engaged. I don't care that it's an arranged marriage and his fiance isn't likeable, but he should have some respect for her and not openly display his feelings for another woman. Man up, break the arrangement and face the consequences. As for the nangek, she has a bf who I am assuming she wasn't forced to be in a relationship with. I hope she broke up with him by now, since apparently, she doesn't seem to be loyal, and she's cheating on him with an engaged guy.
Takeshi and Aiko are not engaged.  They were promised to be engaged before Ichiro, his wife, son and daughter-in-law were killed.  There was never an official ceremony marking this, therefore, Takeshi can like whoever he wants to.  Aiko is just crazy, thinking way ahead of herself that he is already hers.  She's just possesive.  As for Seiko (Praewdao), she lied about having a boyfriend to throw Takeshi off, knowing full well that he is the son of Ichiro and what that will mean for his future and hers.  I think she is pretty respectful of Aiko, considering she did try to distance herself from Takeshi when she found out about Aiko.  It is just that our lover-boy is too persistent to listen and keeps persuing her.  Whats a girl to do when a handsome, sweet, smart and loving man is at your front door asking and claiming your heart to be his?  I say give to him and love him unconditionally.  I know I would!

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
72701 said:
IMO, takeshi does belong to her as long as he doesn't verbally say they're not getting married. he keeps saying they will and to just wait. I understand his wanting to honor his dad's words, keep the peace and wanting to follow his heart. I know Aiko is crazy. She's probably going to get real evil too along with her family. at this point in the story, i just don't like his character.

I didn't really understand that whole engagement thing either, I thought that promise would die with his dad...but I kind of understand where Takeshi is coming from. He comes from a family of honor and integrity, and even though those weren't his words, he still has to honor it because his father put it out there. I personally would break the engagement, but that's not what the Onizuka is about. I think that Masawa family will end up doing something so horrible that he will have to break the engagement...or, it seems like in next week's episode that Seiko will be his wife, so IDK.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn because the characters are imperfect.they feel more real and they love so immensely. the storyline believable. marriage between two clans for peace the only way to join hands and establish trust. Aiko (a girl growing up knowing her future and loving her very gentlemanly and attractive future husband) will feel there is no need for school and possesive because he is ideal to every girl and because she is not the holder of his heart when he is hers. takeshi (born into a role he does not long for) will feel selfish and visit his beloved even thouhh he is soon to be engaged. he loves Seiko because she like the life he wants to lead and beautiful. he can't help but follow his heart. same with seiko she can't help but love Takeshi even when he is to be engaged. she feels guilty but she can't help but want to love takeshi. idk if I make sense to anyone. hard to correct my gramnar vocab context and delivery since I'm doing all this on a phone

Reactions: Mae

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
takeshi makes it very clear he will go through with the wedding because it is words of his father. he is holding it off because the matters of his familys death are more important and obviously he is taking advantage of it because his character is very humanly. for example every time before I have to sleep I get antsy about the next episode. I use the reason that I can't sleep to stay up. instead of trying to sleep I watch the next episode. but when it comes time where he is done with revenge for his family's death he will marry her and when I know that I have to wake up early and atleast get minimal sleep in I turn off my laptop in the middle of an episode if necessary to sleep. takeshi very humanly.. love it

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
"Are you crazy?"
"Crazy in love..."
Ryu, oh boy! I wonder if they will continue meeting up by the bathrooms in RFTD 555 They cracked me up so much during the wedding with the "kiss."

Totally did not expect for Seiko to be the one dreaming it was her and Takeshi getting married, hehe. Seriously, every time Seiko enters a room with Takeshi in it, it's like he's setting eyes on her for the first time. These two got me melting in a puddle!

OMG just watched Aiko splash the hot tea in Seiko's eyes! TT-TT Crazy. Who in their right mind would want to marry Aiko. She has a total disregard for other people; that was during someone else's wedding yet she still stirred up trouble just because someone pissed her off. She refuses to acknowledge that Takeshi doesn't love her, so if Takeshi is selfish, she is also selfish. Her father and brother are well-mannered so there's no excuse that she had a spoiled upbringing, nor is that ever really an excuse anyway. In my opinion, someone like that, even if Takeshi doesn't outright say he won't marry her, is anyone who doesn't gain an advantage from the marriage of TakeshixAiko realistically going to support their union lol.

I respect that not everyone likes Takeshi, since this IS a lakorn.

I feel strongly about him seeking true love also because this is a lakorn lol and I know there're a lot of p'ek who have abused n'ek, who have had a girlfriend just to make n'ek jealous, and still earn love from viewers because p'ek "changes." 
I'm excited for RFTD, but now I'm curious about Ryu and Mayumi in the next part. Are they going with the initial storyline? Since they are wa tee khu man/future betrothed, and Ryu also has the Onizuka reputation to uphold, how is that he supposedly fools around with women in order to protect Mayumi as his weakness, yet Takeshi is barely ever in the same room as Aiko but he is evaluated as a disloyal fiance. With Takeshi, there is no contradiction in who his affections belong to.

tl;dr 555++ The short version of my rant is that if I was Takeshi, I would do what he's doing. Guilt, fear, love, yearning for happiness, I would feel all of that but I would still do it!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Can you blame Takeshi for falling in love with a nicer, sweeter more caring woman? Look at how Aiko acts. She's a brat. She threatens and harms people. She's an embarassement in public. She doesn't listen to what Takeshi is trying to say. She only wants it her way. Who in their right mind would want to live with her? Takeshi knows it's his duty to follow through with the promise his family made to the Misawa family but he at least has the rights to love who ever he wants. His bride was chosen for him, but he got to choose the woman who has his heart. If Aiko was half as decent as Seiko, I would at least feel bad for her. But I don't, because she basically sold Seiko to Sato by giving her body to Sato. She doesn't deserve the title Okami-Sung of Onizuka house. She's not worthy of it now. I think after Takeshi finds out Aiko was the one to sell off Seiko, he is definitely calling off their engagement/wedding and probably family ties altogether. It's going to be a Misawa vs. Onizuka war. It was already going to be that anyway because Riki (Aiko's) father is a backstabbing punk. lol excuse my language. Misawa family is one dysfunctional family.

samn09

sarNie Egg
imomo said:
According to ch3 morning news Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan have total of 12 episodes.oh my god only 8 episodes left after episode 4.

it's only 12 eps and they filmed it since Nov and i believe they just finished with part 1 a couple of weeks ago or last month right? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
bella said:
takeshi makes it very clear he will go through with the wedding because it is words of his father. he is holding it off because the matters of his familys death are more important and obviously he is taking advantage of it because his character is very humanly. for example every time before I have to sleep I get antsy about the next episode. I use the reason that I can't sleep to stay up. instead of trying to sleep I watch the next episode. but when it comes time where he is done with revenge for his family's death he will marry her and when I know that I have to wake up early and atleast get minimal sleep in I turn off my laptop in the middle of an episode if necessary to sleep. takeshi very humanly.. love it
Haha what a great example bella! That's definitely me too. lol

I haven't seen episode 3 or 4 yet but reading recaps and reading all of your comments are getting me so excited! Takeshi and Praewdao are too sweet it's hurting my teeth. Can't wait to see them tonight. Ohh... and Idk about you girls but every time I watch I can't breathe. It's just too amazing that I sit there trying to breath. 

jjinxx

I keep typing as I watch lol

Taro is so sweet. The way he described her as kind and not any less strong than a man. Sadly, it's as he said, that Souryo already loves her so no one else would dare. 

Takeshi sure is fierce. That was a great scene, when he wanted to go find Seiko and said that the bloodline of a samurai should be able to protect their own women.

Argh! Freaking Sato raped Aiko! What a disgusting db!

I can't believe we have to wait a whole other week to watch Takeshi and Seiko again. 

baileylover6666

sarNie Egg
phoenix81 said:
So far found this fanmade vid of our lovely lovebirds. It's from Ep1 & 2 but those scenes are sweet. Hope it satisfy your 'craving' for them ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FW-rFOMEwQ
Credit: WeLoveMinnie
Thank you soooo much for sharing!!! I love watching fanmade video haha They make me into the series even more >< Lol I love ep. 4 and Mario's acting in this lakorn got so much better. In PTN he was still a little bit stiff but in here he is taking takeshi's role to the next level. His eyes really say a lot.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 4 and OH. MY. GOD. I am feeling so many emotions right now.

First off, I know Aiko is a TOTAL BITCH but I still don't think she deserves to be raped. Okay well maybe she deserved to be punished for the horrible things she's done but I kind of felt sad for her when she got raped.

Second off, I don't know why, but I am just not feeling the Ryu and Mayumi storyline. Maybe it's because they are not the main characters right now yet. I guess I'll eventually come to love Ryu and Mayumi's story when they become the main characters.

Third, I really really really wish Takeshi and Seiko would just KISS already! But I guess since it's only episode 4, I need to be more patient.

Fourth, I was surprised to find out that that the wedding daydream was Seiko's daydream and not Takeshi. I guess she is already very in love with Takeshi. I mean who wouldn't want to fall in love with him!? He's gorgeous, handsome, brave, smart, romantic, kind and gentle!!!

Fifth, now I'm really bummed out that I have to wait another week for new episodes!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I NEED TO SEE MORE OF TAKESHI'S SWEETNESS!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I think I've figured out why I can't stop staring at Takeshi.... Some angles he reminds me of Won Bin from Autumn Love Story (like when he turned around to look at Kenichi at Miss Yuri's wedding, but obviously a younger version of Won Bin). Oh my...Takeshi is so hot! Currently watching episode 4 and it's so good!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aiko being raped is basically, "what goes around comes around". It was her karma for selling off Seiko to Kenichi Sato... Poor girl needs help more than a husband.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I loved it when Takeshi kicked the other dude after he showed him the necklace, he was like, "Mung," and than kicked him real hard that he fell back onto the wall. Pra'ek's in lakorn should be more protective like Takeshi and be calm, smart, charming, one kind of man and most importantly a STALKER, haha... But most of all what I liked about Takeshi's character is that he has always been opened with Seiko, he told her straight up that he loved her. Unlike other lakorn, in the very end did the pra'ek profess his love for the nang'ek, wtf right?!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Takeshi role made me fell in love with Mario. love p'ek character like this. strong as a leader and romantic as a lover. direct about his feelings to n'ek verbally and physically. mature,calm,reasonable. cause sometimes annoy/bore with p'ek character that like n'ek but act like doesn't and be mean to her and won't tell her his true feelings till the end. Mario play this role so well. Mario and Taew make a perfect match. she look pretty and sweet in here perfect as praewdao/seiko,cried pretty/pitiful. she make Mario look more manly cause she's tiny. Mario look so handsome in here. so romantic love it he made her paper stars, wrote her poem, gave her his family necklace. aww he love her so much. love ETC's song. saw Mario/Taew first lakorn but it isn't the type of lakorn I like but this lakorn made me love them as couple and hope to see them pair up again in the future. can't wait to see next eps. hope there will be more love scenes of Mario/Taew.

Nadech/Yaya couple is cute. Yaya look so cute in Japanese clothing. I like Ryu's character Nadech play it so well. but I can't believe I'm gonna say this but as a couple they are not that interesting/refreshing to see anymore cuz this is their 4th time pairing up and their couple in here is kinda like Fai/Jeed so take some fun out of  their couple for me. but nonetheless I still love Yadech but after this lakorn they really should take a long break from each other and  go work with other people again before reunited again. they are young there is many actors/actress they haven't pair up with yet. personally for once I wanna see Yaya pair up with Pope,Mario,Great,Boy. and wanna see Nadech pair up with Matt.

jjinxx

I can't praise Mario and Taew enough as the lead couples. Their acting is superb in RRHLT. It's good that the script calls for many sweet romantic scenes because Mario and Taew do not disappoint during every scene. No matter how many times Takeshi hugs Seiko, no matter how many times she says they should live in reality, it still looks like a sad beautiful romantic scene because Taew and Mario portray the yearning of love so well. 
Mario's "young" voice is an advantage to his gentle dialogue here, hehehe. Everything he says about Seiko sounds that much sweeter. 
I literally (yes, literally) rewatch their scenes together just to spazz over the way his eyes send out his heart to her every time 555