[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya has proved to us in all their lakorns how incredible their chemistry is. I wouldn't even doubt it on here or in part 2. They will do an amazing job and let us see Ryu and Mayumi come into life. And I can even guarantee that many of us like me, would love them even more and FIN FIN FIN! Again, Takeshi and Ryu are two different ppl w/differ chemistry w/their girls. Like in one of the episode, they described the 2 man's charm, Takeshi's charm is through his words and Ryu from his heart. Which I would choose? Can I get 2 of them, hahaha....

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I think you reverse Takeshi and Ryu charm point, I believe Takeshi's charm is his heart and Ryu is his words. Btw, I agree with you that is hard to chose between Takeshi & Ryu. I glad that they will shine on their own part and I glad that they don't love the same woman. I don't watch korean series anymore because I hate when the two best friends fall in love with the same woman.

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
It seems that people have different opinions about the part 1.

I have seen people loving the story line between takeshi and seiko while others believe that takeshi is too romantic to be a leader and seiko cries so many times. Some people just like the story because they feel for it. Some people do not like it because they just cannot understand why takeshi and seiko fall in love so soon. 

For me, love is difficult to understand. People tend to have different interpretations of love. Falling in love at one sight happens all the time, especially in larkons.  :woot2: Just enjoy the beautiful scenery, clothes and faces in part 1.  :woot:

For Ryu and mayumi, oh, every time they meet, they bring fun and laugh for me, and I believe for many fans and audience. After seeing all the struggle and sadness between takeshi and seiko, Ryu and mayumi brings different feelings for me. They are the sunshine in all of the struggle of part 1 for me. I am glad that Ryu and mayumi can have a sound begining of story line in part 1.

For the chemistry and story line between ryu and mayumi, please do not make conclusions so early when ryu and mayumi just met two times. Their story line is just one of the supporting lines in part 1. Wait and see.

I do know that maybe in the end, there are still some people who do not feel the strong chemistry between nadech and yaya , but, it doesn't matter. I have never seen an on-screen couple who are loved by all the people. :dance2:

Sometimes, I think it is fun and enjoyable for people to discuss what they like, because it can spread optimisim and happiness.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
imomo said:
I think they took it yesterday because both mario and taew uploaded these pics yesterday. Btw. I also re-watched Episode 3 and 4 many times.
Thank you for letting me know! Both Mario and Taew looked so fresh-face and sweet together. Let's hope we get to see the photos of the magazine spread :)

imomo said:
Absolutely agree with u. In Roy Rak I give Takeshi and Seiko 10/10 but in Roy fun I'll  wait and see how Ryu and Mayumi will do, but I love Takeshi more than Ryu that isn't changing.

My favorite scene from episode 4.

Cr. xhinatalovex
There were many scenes from Ep 1 to Ep4 that I love so much that I can't even point out which one is my favourite. But those pix that you posted above are definitely one of my many favourites ;) 

It have been a good journey so far with Takeshi and Seiko. I am officially in love with both of them. I can't help but feel all warmth and smiley when their characters came on screen. Takeshi and Taew were both ready to love each other afar and to remember each other in their hearts and dreams to honor Takeshi's responsibility towards Aiko but the kidnapping of Seiko will eventually make Takeshi changed his mind coz even the necklace couldn't keep her safe, so the only way is to bring her into the Onizuka household and declaring to the rest of the people that Seiko is his wife. This turn of event will make eveyrthing so much more interesting. 

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
phoenix81 said:
Thank you for letting me know! Both Mario and Taew looked so fresh-face and sweet together. Let's hope we get to see the photos of the magazine spread :)
You are welcome ka. I hope to see more magazine spread of them as well.

I thought Roy Fun take place after 7 years passed, but look Takeshi and Seiko younger.

chulie

sarNie Egg
im unsure about the books but the love story btween takeshi and seiko is strange and disjointed. how did they progress from being stranger to "undying" love in 2 episodes? its very unconvincing especially the part that they barely spoke to each other and all mario does is stalk and look at her, which is creepy as heck, i don't see that as romantic at all. if it was an older and uglier guy, you guys probably won't see it as romantic. just because it's mario, it is suddenly sweet?

that aside, im enjoying the older cast members and ryu, he's very funny.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish watching all 4 episodes. And I love the way mario look at taew, you can see how much he love her. Cannot wait for the next episode.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
A lot people question Takeshi and seiko love, how it happen so fast. For me, I think  "fall in love" is something that one can't control or explain how it happens or when is going to happen, it just come and  when you realize you already "fall in love".

For me, love -at-first-sight *(especially if is your first love)  is something that one can't forget this mutual feeling at all, not matter how much times have passed. I have fall in love with a man  for 10 years and I still can't get over my first love( its a love-at-first-sight during my freshman year), even though, I already have a boyfriend, my first love still remain in my memory until now. Therefore, I can't explain how one can fall in love so easy and one can't get over their loves so easy either.

Some facts stated that "Falling in love can elicit not only the same euphoric feeling as using cocaine, but also affects intellectual areas of the brain. Falling in love only takes about a fifth of a second."-Syracuse University

Takeshi fall in love fast just like the character's in some shoujou manga that I have read so I don't find anything strange about his character. When I read the manga Hana Kimi , Mizuki (the main female  protagonist of the series)  fall in love with Sano (male main character) the moment she saw him high jump on TV and she come all the way from American to Japan and disguises herself as a boy in order to enroll herself into his school. Those people who think that Takeshi and Seiko love happen too fast are probably not familiar with Japanese culture or Japanese manga because if you do, you will not find this strange much. BTW. Takeshi remind me of Tasuku Kurosak from (Dengeki Daisy), he cares deeply for Teru( main female character), acting toward her with genuine kindness, and is extremely protective of her.

This lakorn is based off the novel which the novel is base on a Japanese culture theme, the author probably made Takeshi 's character to resemble Japanese young male as much as possible. Hatsukoi  is a word that Japanese men defined as first/eternal love in every manga and most Japanese man would like to experience it before become adult. I guess that probably explain why Takeshi fall in love so fast, Seiko  is his "hatsukoi" and  last love.  (In Manga character's doesn't really end up with their first love, but Takeshi is luckly man to be able to end up with his hatsukoi* Takeshi is just too romantic like a character come out from a manga that's why I love Takeshi fast like how he fall in love with Seiko

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@imomo, You explained it so well!

I don't think Takeshi is a stalker in actuality. A stalker is someone who finds out everything about you. It is someone who has an ill mind, like a psychological instability. Their intentions are more negative than positive eventhough this person may really "love/like" someone because it usually results in selfishness. "Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person." (- wiki) This doesn't sound like Takeshi. What Takeshi is, is an admirer. He only wants her to be safe and happy. He didn't even want her to know he was interested in her at first. When Ryu was secretly giving Seiko the stars, Takeshi was angry because he didn't want to bring Seiko any trouble.

I think Takeshi really did fell in love at first sight. No one really believes it happens because it's so rare. That's why when it does happen, it's special. To Takeshi, Seiko is the first thing on his mind when he wakes up and the last thing he thinks about when he falls asleep. As for Seiko, I think the moment she fell for him was when he got hurt saving her. So she gave him her most favorite handkerchief that she sewed herself. To give someone something that important, means they already have a significance to you. Seiko is a compassionate, gentle, yet strong woman. She doesn't need to go around seducing Takeshi or play coy with him. Takeshi doesn't have to abandon his responsibilities just to prove his love. They are just two people who are willing to sacrifice their love for the other person.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ep5; YAS, show them wassup Takeshi. Show them yo women. I knew Ryu had a plan. He wasn't gonna let go easily. Lol. But Takeshi fell for it easily. Ig that's fine. Cause I like Ryu and them's plan more. Can't wait for ep. 6!

I agree with all of you who says Takeshi isn't a stalker. Love all of your explanations. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thank you for the great explanation on hatsukoi!

I don't need to explain further why the love story of part one is convincing to me, other than good acting.

On the other hand, when I watch lakorn, I start interpreting the response different characters get. It's fine to not like Takeshi but I would find it so so so interesting if a viewer scorned Takeshi's love as unconvincing, but find Ryu's love more convincing because he is, I'm guessing, aggressive enough to force himself on Mayumi?
If we are going to start calling out the questionable behavior of lakorn p'ek, let's call all of them out now.

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg

Now my one gripe has to be Ryu and Mayumi's couple. I feel as if their interactions are a little too cutesy for my personal taste and VERY very reminiscent of Nadech/Yaya's roles in their previous lakorns together. When I see them on screen, I don't necessarily see Ryu or Mayumi but rather just slightly older versions of Fai and Jeed. Maybe it's just me but Yaya's acting has degraded quite a bit. I thought she was excellent in Kularb Rai Nam and Duangjai Akanee however, since then I haven't been seeing the same quality acting from her anymore. I would have thought that given a more grown up role like Mayumi would help her to broaden her abilities but I'm rather disappointed because in here, her speech and expressions come off so forced. I honestly believe that she has so much potential. Nadech's acting is okay but it's nothing new or exciting for me to anticipate. Having that said, I'm skeptical about whether I would want to continue and watch their part.  If I offend any of Nadech/Yaya's fans here, I apologize but that's just my personal take.

Others have already said that it's because of their young age that they act so childish, etc...But then this series is about Takeshi and Seiko, and as much as I want to see more Yadech scenes, they won't let the supporting couple overshadow the main one. I think it's the dialogue that the two actors get are limited to their role as supporting actors in this series. I know Yaya's talent, but I don't expect her to outshine Taew's since it's not her lakorn. Mayumi's role in this is just minor and only to introduce her character for the next lakorn. I'm just waiting for this lakorn to be over so that I could really see Yadech shine the way they always do together. I encourage you to give the next one a shot and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Personally, because of my bias, I'm just not feeling the Mario/Taew chemistry the way everyone else is. I don't know what it is that I'm not seeing that everyone else is. 

bubbles8 said:
Hehe part 1 should be all be about warrior Takeshi and darling Praewdao, yet some are expecting something explosive and blow u off ur seats kind of chemistry from Ryu and Mayumi (RM), even js in the only 4 scenes in the whole 4 episodes

NaYa's chemistry may be plataeuing to some, but for me their scenes are fresh breathers which helps motivate me to continue and get over these hurdles of constant 'I love you, I miss you and intense love stares' which Takeshi feels the need to convey everywhere and everytime, even at his own parents' funeral. That moment Ryu constantly neds to remind Takeshi he is at his own parents' funeral and he needed to tone his smitten love, Takeshi's has lost some of my respect, I like mario but i havent managed to fall in love with Takeshi as a character despite how swoonworthy his good looks is. Maybe i am js not a romantic person, i wish i was, it would make watching this so much quicker and easier withouth needing extra motivations lol

As for Ryu, he may be a goof now, but a man who is willing to sacrifice his life and love for 7 yrs, to enable Takeshi to have the peaceful life he always yearned for and to protect his fiancee from alluring enemies, is a true definition of a warrior and soryo, well at least to me anyways. A man who has a sacrificial and non-possessive love is definately a character for me, so i shall book ryu now and early, before my evil friend has a change of heart and steals him away from me hahahaha

I completely agree with you in everything you said. I think they made his character a little too smitten. Because EVERY TIME Seiko is in the room, he is just constantly staring at her, and that's how Kenichi knew that he was in love with Seiko, so he gave her away himself. If he really loved her, he could at least try to hide how smitten he is with her. Since he's the Souryo, doesn't he know that since she's not with him, he needs to protect her by not letting people know how important she is to him. Especially when Aiko is a psycho, he should have tried to protect her even more. It was okay that he secretly tried to see her, but he should make sure it's a secret. I believe that it's possible to fall in love at first sight with someone, but there hasn't been a lot of relationship development between the two cuz they're not really allowed to see each other or whatever. I would like to see more real interactions between them. Yadech is my bias, so obviously they steal any scene that they are in compared to Mario and Taew. It's been only 4 episodes, but things have been moving so quickly. Is there a reason for that?

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
imomo said:
You are welcome ka. I hope to see more magazine spread of them as well.

I thought Roy Fun take place after 7 years passed, but look Takeshi and Seiko younger.

I loved these pix that you posted. Viewers are given a glimpse of their lives together in the future which is, they are parents of 2 kids....YAHOOO!!! It makes me so happy that after they have gone through so much, both Takeshi and Seiko will have a better life together. it makes it all worthwhile what they will go through later in episode 5 onwards. However, I feel kinda sad that Takeshi will give up his role as souryo in the later part, that he can't have the role as well as have the woman he love and that he has to choose. But I am glad at least for now he is doing a very good job as souryo of Onizuka. I have as much faith in Ryu as Takeshi to take up the leadership role as well. it would be interesting to see the transformation of Ryu in the 2nd part of the series. 

Yup, couldn't agree more with you that Takeshi and Seiko are younger in the pictures above. I guessed it's the hairstyle. I hope to see more of Mario and Taew in interviews, events and magazines spread since Rising Sun is currently showing in Thailand. That would really make my day :)
And of course, I do hope Mario and Taew will get pair up together in the future too. Not immediately, but at least there would be chances to see them together again on-screen!! They looked cute together during 'Plerng' but in Rising Sun, there is chemistry and they look compatible :)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I have a question. The Rising Sun started filming last year around April/May is it? And when did they did the final shooting? Was it a few months back? It's nothing serious. I am just curious!! Tks!!!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you everybody for sharing pics, infos, videos and your views as well  :thanks: 

Yes, everybody is entitled to their opinion and I respect that, but don't you think it's too early to judge Yaya's acting or Mayumi's character?? This is Rising Sun 1. It's all about Takeshi and Seiko, so we need to wait for the sequel (which takes 7 years leap) to see Yaya's performance as Mayumi is just 15 here. She's carrying it off really well as a 15 years old girl who's sweet, cute and fun-loving  :yes: 

As for this lakorn and chemistry is concerned, yes, I do feel there's something missing in between the sorel (Takeshi) and Seiko, but I just love the way Takeshi stares at his woman... Awwww Takeshi is soo cuuuuuute. Narak maaaak maaaaak.
Everybody has performed really well.

And Yadech :heart: I've nothing to say about them. Everytime they're onscreen, my heart beats faster. The handsome Ryu and the sweetest and cutest Mayumi, they manage to grab eyeballs all the time. I feel that they're not acting but it's happening in real life hehehe  :coverlaf: 

Thank you naaa imomo for the post on LOVE Rak maak maaaak naaa

Chulie I consider it as a silent love-story naaa. It's because Takeshi doesn't want to throw himself at her and be a pain for her as she already has a BF in Thailand, (as told by Seiko herself) so he's just courting her (but the kiss on forehead and cute hugs does show his affection for her), and Seiko considers herself not suitable for the Sorel (I guess), so she's distancing herself from him, but deep inside they both love eachother.

And YES You're right, it's because of Takeshi, the scenes become more romantic and cute (well, atleast for me, it's Takeshi.
This is just my opinion. No offense naa

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
phoenix81 said:
I have a question. The Rising Sun started filming last year around April/May is it? And when did they did the final shooting? Was it a few months back? It's nothing serious. I am just curious!! Tks!!!
Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan finishe film the last scenes on yesterday's morning and Roy Fun is still filming. I have not idea when they going finish with Roy fun.Roy Ruk takes a lot times to film because there're a lot of action scenes according to Khun Jett (the producer).

chulie

sarNie Egg
sorry guys, that is just how i feel. what you guys feel is based on personal experiences as well. well for me, i don't believe in love at first sight because it's NOT based on understanding and communication but purely on looks wise.

takeish fell so fast for seiko, and it wasn't convincing. heck, half the times, she looks confused about the "stars"

honestly, the manga Hana Kimi isn't a good example because i dislike the dramas so much. Lol.

ill just keep watching and hoping that i could feel the chemistry like you guys. =)

jun ji

sarNie Egg
So_obsessed said:
Others have already said that it's because of their young age that they act so childish, etc...But then this series is about Takeshi and Seiko, and as much as I want to see more Yadech scenes, they won't let the supporting couple overshadow the main one. I think it's the dialogue that the two actors get are limited to their role as supporting actors in this series. I know Yaya's talent, but I don't expect her to outshine Taew's since it's not her lakorn. Mayumi's role in this is just minor and only to introduce her character for the next lakorn. I'm just waiting for this lakorn to be over so that I could really see Yadech shine the way they always do together. I encourage you to give the next one a shot and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Personally, because of my bias, I'm just not feeling the Mario/Taew chemistry the way everyone else is. I don't know what it is that I'm not seeing that everyone else is. 

I completely agree with you in everything you said. I think they made his character a little too smitten. Because EVERY TIME Seiko is in the room, he is just constantly staring at her, and that's how Kenichi knew that he was in love with Seiko, so he gave her away himself. If he really loved her, he could at least try to hide how smitten he is with her. Since he's the Souryo, doesn't he know that since she's not with him, he needs to protect her by not letting people know how important she is to him. Especially when Aiko is a psycho, he should have tried to protect her even more. It was okay that he secretly tried to see her, but he should make sure it's a secret. I believe that it's possible to fall in love at first sight with someone, but there hasn't been a lot of relationship development between the two cuz they're not really allowed to see each other or whatever. I would like to see more real interactions between them. Yadech is my bias, so obviously they steal any scene that they are in compared to Mario and Taew. It's been only 4 episodes, but things have been moving so quickly. Is there a reason for that?
I've seen most of Yadech's lakorns and there's a reason why I stopped. 
Too much of a good thing isn't good, hence I grew tired of the pairing. 
I am not saying that I won't watch the second series, I will, for the
story.  I am not a major fan of Yaya, as someone had mentioned earlier, I
feel her acting is overexagerrated at times, like she is forcing the
emotion rather than just feeling it.  It doesn't look natural to me.

I understand that many are excited for Ryu and Mayumi's lakorn and I don't mind since you are fans of the pra-nang.

For me, Mario and Taew/Takeshi and Seiko have been what I've been waiting for, they are the perfect ice cream with whipped cream frosting and cherry on top I've been waiting for and Ryu and Mayumi are just the extra peanuts sprinkled on, adding to the treat.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Me too! :thumbup:
I thought I was the only one that happy about Takeshi give up his souryo position. He's character remind me of those Chinese ancient heroes who left that martial art world to go travel around the world with their beloved person. I have watched a lot of Chinese ancient series when I was a kid and always fond of those kind of characteristic of those heroes. Two of my most favorite ancient heroes are Yang Guo from the Return of Condor heroes and Cheung Wuji from the Heaven Sword and Dragon sabre. *Sorry I'm off topic. I just can't express how happy I am when I know from my sister that Takeshi will give up his position to go live a peaceful life with his lover and at that moment I already see Takeshi as a true hero.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^I agree. His decisions tell how much he knows himself and how much he wants the best for Onizuka to set the family business matters in the hands of his cousin. It's hard to be miserable for the rest of your life and ALSO make the love of your life miserable by staying in a profession that you have no passion in.