[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anyone else kept looking at Mario's "nom" his boobies (chest) ? HAHAHAHA sorry, perv over here! It was right in my eye though!

And their bedtime talk was adorable... they have nicknames now... Kimi & Anata  :heart: Yeah, it's pretty common between Japanese men and women, but omg, so cute!

They shouldn't have tortured Taro by letting him get so close to Seiko. He's a lost sheep... fallen for the Boss' wife.  :cry1:

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Just got back from work, I need to go watch episode 5 now after reading everyone spoiler. :yes: :heart: :yes:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
My feelings are so conflicted at this moment because I'm both prideful and a hopeless romantic. I don't know which approach to comment on first. Let's start with the bad. As a prideful person, I don't think Takeshi fits the role of Suriyo. How did he let Kenichi beat him up twice in a row?!? I'm so furious by that. Lol. I was expecting him to kick ass as Suriyo, but what a disappointment. The third time may be a charm, but I was not impressed by how he finally won. It was unrealistic. I think Ryu will be more fitting as Suriyo. He has better leadership qualities. I'm also pissed that he risked the lives of everyone in Onisika for one girl that he claims he loves. He's also dishonoring his promise to Misawa. He can't fulfill his promise to wed with Aiko until he finds his family's murderers, but he sure didn't think about that when he decided to accept Seiko into Onisika as his second wife. Smh. One positive though is that Mario plays an angered man well in comparison to Nadech. His jaws were clenched and I can feel this blood boil. Lol. Very impressed.

As a hopeless romantic, I am totally in awe with this lakorn! I love Takeshi and Seiko's love story. Takeshi looks at Seiko with so much love. I get all warm and fuzzy inside. I want a love like his. Actually, I want a Takeshi in my life. Haha.    

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 5 and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

First! I knew Takeshi was too smart to get trick by Ryu! Takeshi so smart and handsome!

Second, I think if Aiko and Kenichi were not evil people, their story could have been a cute slap/kiss kind of story. Someone slap me because I think I might be crazy for wanting Aiko and Kenichi to end up together. I seriously wish that they could both turn nice in the end and be together.

Third, I am sooooooo in love with Takeshi right now. He is so god damn sweet and romantic!!!!!!!! I want a boyfriend just like him. LOL! I kept screaming and squealing so much during episode 5 because Takeshi was being too sweet and romantic towards Seiko that my family kept telling me to shut up so many times. I CAN'T TAKE HIS SWEETNESS!!! IT'S TOO MUCH HAPPINESS FOR ME. i WANT TO BE THE ONE TO WASH TAKESHI'S BACK!!! OMG SO HOT AND SEXY!!!!!! I WISH TAKESHI AND SEIKO WOULD JUST MAKE BABIES ALREADY!!! Episode 5 had so many sweet and romantic scenes between Takeshi and Seiko that I feel like I'm going to die from hyperventilation because Takeshi's sweetness is making it hard for me to breathe!!! I need to breathe!!! Takeshi let me breathe!! Stop being so sweet!!!

Fourth, I hope I'm wrong but I feel that the next episode might be more sad because from my experiences watching thai lakorns and korean dramas, whenever the main guy and main girl have too much happiness, something bad always happen. I SERIOUSLY HOPE I'M WRONG THOUGH! but the story must go on and the bad people must appear again for Takeshi and Seiko's love to keep blossoming. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I feel sad for Taro because he has to watch Seiko be happy with Takeshi but at the same time I am sooooooooooooooo annoyed by him. I feel like he keeps getting in the way of Seiko and Takeshi. I know that Taro is a good person and he is loyal, but I really wish they wouldn't have made Taro fall in love with Seiko because now he is hurting.

Mae

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
same here!! I died so many times in ep 5 because of all the cuteness around wife duties. Also im beginning to see another problem for mario. His desire for more touchy scenes haha!! Im melting like butter on a frying pan.

Same here! Hehe, Takeshi is super touchy with Seiko even though he promised not to "touch" her. There's no turning back for the romantic Takeshi :woot:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
x0unerthanlater said:
@Maiko^_^, Would you be so kind to post the notice in the Hua Jai Tuean thread too? It is a caps galore in there. I appreciate the caps but there is so much to scroll through sometimes it's hard to read what people say.

*SNIP*

Hey, hi, X0unerthanlater! :hiya: :grouphug: I shall do that at your request, and we're also going to ask Darvil to send a mass PM to all the members so that everyone will get the memo about it. Have a good one! :kiss:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Haven't watched episode 5 yet but I'm already spazzing from reading the comments! Skinship for Takeshi and Seiko! Eep!

Not everyone is lucky enough to be "forced" into an engagement and marriage with someone they are attracted to, like in the case of Ryu. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@Maiko^_^, Thank you! xD

@Mahalo, I so agree with you on that! Takeshi is more brains than brawn. He doesn't like confrontation or the lifestyle of Souryo. He's a sweet romantic charismatic heart throb who only wants to cuddle with Seiko.  :spin:

@MissSunny, HAHAHAHA! I want to wash Takeshi's back too... and front.  :drool: lmao! I also agree that the next episode might be sad. Lakorns always put us on a rollarcoaster ride of emotions where we're excited when it starts, get scared in the middle and then sad when things fall downhill.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
jjinxx said:
Haven't watched episode 5 yet but I'm already spazzing from reading the comments! Skinship for Takeshi and Seiko! Eep!

Not everyone is lucky enough to be "forced" into an engagement and marriage with someone they are attracted to, like in the case of Ryu. 
Agree ! Ryu is lucky to be engage to the person that he likes, he doesn't need to fight for his love. I wonder how he will do if his in Takeshi's position?
Anyway I just finish episode 5, I'm so fin with all the sweetness and cuteness between Takeshi and Seiko, I don't think I can fall sleep tonight. :woot:   Mario shirtless is sexy! He have gain some abs!

jjinxx

A hero who needs help. How...NOT disappointing to me! LOL
Takeshi is one man, he specifically stated that he would take care of Kenichi himself or die trying. If the whole Onizuka crew that went to help him couldn't take care of themselves, that's barely Takeshi's fault. 

Greeeeet! Takeshi called Seiko his princess! *faints* and then we get to hear KIMI and ANATA aahhhhhh! And OMfreakingG, when he suddenly pulled her into his arms while she was buttoning his vest *fainting for real this time* Mario oh Mario, what are you doing to me? You're making me want to steal Takeshi away from Seiko! 555. Ryu must learn how to break his habit of popping into Takeshi's room unannounced! I want to see that kiss! Takeshi just looked at Ryu like, "Are you for real bro?" 
lol

I feel anxious for Seiko. She must be overwhelmed becoming the mistress of Souryo overnight! Su su, Seiko!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think you guys can't handle honeymoon period for Takeshi and Seiko so just want to skip to the part of making babies really quick. Lol. Upcoming episode should be about how Takeshi got ambushed by riki's son.

jjinxx

x0unerthanlater gosh my heart skipped so many beats when he swiveled her chair around and leaned in like that, asking for a good night kiss! Seiko was so shy! Takeshi is good at pleading his kimi 555

Yadech's scene gave me butterflies :)

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh I am miss a lot of good part in this series. All these cute photo of Takeshi and Seiko are so adorable hehe