[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Go TAEW! lol I want her in here if Yaya isn't (and I find it doubtful that they will choose Yaya). Aaaah, Nadech is going to make this epic, the Yakuza leader! Imagine him all tough and full of illegal authority and then being swept into love with the little n'ek....! And yay for new lakorn, no remake!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the 2 nang'ek choices I'm sensing right now is Aff and Taew cos this news was
@pantip thread too they said Nadech wanted to work with an A-list his inspire of gaining
potential its a opportunity for him I'm not sure if his honest to say this truly from his
heart or just to impress the fans like what Mr Jungle Tik did before saying he want to
work with Anne then he reject mam kaem dang the last minute grr :girlmad: I think Aff
isn't as odd looking for Nadech cos to me Aff she always looking younger than her age
use Anne as an example see how she's alot older than P'Rome when pair in chaleuy sak
but then bomb :eyetwitch: Rome actually looks way older than P'Anne :faint:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Margie, Taew, or Kim would be perfect for this.

About time Nadech has a different co-star, I mean don't get me wrong I adore Yadech too but can't watch this forever, ya know !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Margie, Taew, or Kim would be perfect for this.

About time Nadech has a different co-star, I mean don't get me wrong I adore Yadech too but can't watch this forever, ya know !
yes I understand what U meant I adore Yadech too but want to see Nadech with others too

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Anyone would work but some how I dod want Teaw...I mean I like her but somehow somthing telling me NO WAY...how about Ja Jittapa or Kim or some other one...sorry I love Teaw but she does seem right in here....

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Kim does look a little older than Nadech... Aff did pull off the young look. She was older than Dan in Mon Rak Lottery :) but the way she dressed? i totally thought she was younger than me! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aff may look young but not 2 years younger than nadech. When she starr with dan she was young during the time.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
true that ... :) Min P. she's cute :) but she's ch7 isnt she??
Yeah she in ch.7 d2balways...but If she in ch.3 I would not wish to see her with Nadech...
Anyways ch.3 had many other actress...so let wait and see what they pick...BUT hope they pick the right one to fit in the novel...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
as much as I love taew but I want to be Margie with Nadech if it is based on the novel of the main girl few years older than the male lead.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ as much as i love margie, i dont want her in here.. because i'll be annoyed by n'ek's super weak character.. i dont think i'll be able to stand it lol.. hehe..

so far ..

-n'ek older than p'ek by 2 years..
-n'ek is also super weak @_@..
-n'ek is a student in college..
-p'ek is the leader of a yakuza gang..
-p'ek stalks n'ek... shy to confess his love (LMAO... i know i'll be into p'ek's character.. hehe)
-p'ek leaves steps down as leader and leaves/gets with n'ek (i might've twist this around though.. lol)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ as much as i love margie, i dont want her in here.. because i'll be annoyed by n'ek's super weak character.. i dont think i'll be able to stand it lol.. hehe..

so far ..

-n'ek older than p'ek by 2 years..
-n'ek is also super weak @_@..
-n'ek is a student in college..
-p'ek is the leader of a yakuza gang..
-p'ek stalks n'ek... shy to confess his love (LMAO... i know i'll be into p'ek's character.. hehe)
-p'ek leaves steps down as leader and leaves/gets with n'ek (i might've twist this around though.. lol)
your description fit closely into Taew she is 2 years older than Nadech and saw some pic of her wearing a school girl uniform I'm thinking the n'ek maybe possibly Taew :nailbiter:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I actually do not want to see him with the 4 Huo Jai Hang Khun Khao girls. I want to see him with Taew. She fits the description so well. Eventhough Taew is 2 years older but she looks younger than Nadech. They would make a cute couple.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh I love how this is exactly the role that Nadech said he wants to play: cruel to his underlings and other people but love n'ek to death and do everything in his power to protect her, is gentle only to her and sacrifice his powers to be with her! I will be completely happy to see Nadech play Takeshi, the love warrior lol