[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

I want AFF with Nadech! Look at this pic. (try and block P'anne , sorry P'anne) - AFF and Nadech is totally HOT!

but if the n'ek is 2 years older then maybe Taew? I think they will look good together. I actually like a short girl with tall guy so this might look really good like manga na.

I feel jelly for Yaya already na. hehehe She wants to play "yakusi" with P'Nadech right? If Nadech is playing this mafia guy who is crazy in love with the girl, I am already screaming silently if it's not yaya. Oh, dear. I need help.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want AFF with Nadech! Look at this pic. (try and block P'anne , sorry P'anne) - AFF and Nadech is totally HOT!

but if the n'ek is 2 years older then maybe Taew? I think they will look good together. I actually like a short girl with tall guy so this might look really good like manga na.

I feel jelly for Yaya already na. hehehe She wants to play "yakusi" with P'Nadech right? If Nadech is playing this mafia guy who is crazy in love with the girl, I am already screaming silently if it's not yaya. Oh, dear. I need help.
yeah I can picture Aff and Nadech wow Lakornkiki you had a good picturing/imagination
:bravo: NADECH ANGELS

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
How about Chompoo as nangeke and nadech as praeke. Since nangeke character is older than praeke and she is powerful. I like Aff but lets her plans her wedding.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya wouldn't suit to be nang'ek here -- definitely a NO ! Although I do adore Yadech together but they cannot be in every lakorn together, alright.

Aff and Nadech looks so HOT together ^^ I wanna lakorn w/ them too in the future.

Oh - I just learned that Nadech is NOT confirmed yet. Actually, this is just a rumor for this lakorn as whole - there is no confirmation for this. Arrgh. I was too excited. I do want to see Nadech as a yakuza! What a smexy yakuza he would make!

How about Chompoo as nangeke and nadech as praeke. Since nangeke character is older than praeke and she is powerful. I like Aff but lets her plans her wedding.

Chompoo would be good with Nadech too but the n'ek in the story is supposed to be weak. I don't see Chompoo as a weak n'ek. Even in Mia Tang - she was strong.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
they have been working on this script for Nadech

the author wants him, she said that, it's only the matter of time LOL

maimee

sarNie Egg
I kinda feel the chemistry btw Nadech and Aff in the calender shoot. :thumbsup: I don't mind if Aff is in here as long as they dress her young. :dance1:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm feeling slightly overconfident that we will see Nadech in here for sure. *gasp* Just imagining him in the role dark underground lord is *faint* epic.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

u don't know but u already say they would look weird? ROFL

I think Aff may work with Nadech later on :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
pr'aek plays as a japanese mafia while n'ek is thai. he falls deeply in love with her when they first met but was too scared to tell her. shes only older than him by 2 years old

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
if they dress Aff nice enough I can see them as a couple but if not .......... Aff could only look like Nadech's auntie =.=