[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

People here are all cheering for Taew, but still don't know though

I think if Nadech is in this lakorn, he will only come out and confirm after TNNKK

cuz as right now either Yaya or Nadech will accept any lakorn

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm cheering for Taew too. I think she fits the character perfectly. I don't want to see Nadech with someone that looks older than him. As for Taew, she is older than Nadech but she actually looks about the same age as Nadech. In fact I don't Yaya in here but I know that won't happen. I can never get bored of Yadech. If they can star in every lakorn together, it would be great.

seema

sarNie Egg
If nadech gets this yakuza role, I hope he'll treat us with a bloody kick ass martial art like Muay Thai. I've already watched Yamada The Samurai of Ayothaya and I really like their style of fighting. Maybe nadech can bring out that kind of martial art but in modern version. BTW...does nadech has the skill in any sort of fighting skills? If he does....wow!!! he'll be at the top of my favourite actors's list.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
i am down for just BARRY and just agree with whomever to be his n'ek :whistle: unless stated otherwise by me .. i won't refuse any girl to be his n'ek as long as she can pull of the role as well as not looking more than the 2 years older than the role requires ... being that every n'ek should know how to act... as in acting older than their age or younger than their age (prissana taya 15/16 portraying 20 year old) ... (soot snaeha... Anne 40 portraying 30 year old) ya know ... :D i'm more anticipating to see Barry than who his n'ek will be as of right now ... hahahahaha :rockon: i think i will be just as excited when i find out who the n'ek will be :secret:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i am down for just BARRY and just agree with whomever to be his n'ek :whistle: unless stated otherwise by me .. i won't refuse any girl to be his n'ek as long as she can pull of the role as well as not looking more than the 2 years older than the role requires ... being that every n'ek should know how to act... as in acting older than their age or younger than their age (prissana taya 15/16 portraying 20 year old) ... (soot snaeha... Anne 40 portraying 30 year old) ya know ... :D i'm more anticipating to see Barry than who his n'ek will be as of right now ... hahahahaha :rockon: i think i will be just as excited when i find out who the n'ek will be :secret:
LOL Anne isn't even 40 yet. She is a 30 year old playing her age.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
LOL Anne isn't even 40 yet. She is a 30 year old playing her age.
haha.. my bad she like 33-34??? but still ... i've seen her in lakorns since i was like 7 years old... it feels longer LOL my bad anne fans :D but yeah. hehe i still love anee, very memorable lakorns she does. but ya know ... :) like aff can pull of a younger look too. you guys know what i mean right? :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Does anne really look 40? Lol sure she's been in the biz for a long time but if she was 40 she wouldn't be nek anymore. Maybe cause she's aging naturally without surgery so that's why she doesn't look youthful. I don't know but aff hasn't been looking her best latly. I can see that she's aging as well

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Does anne really look 40? Lol sure she's been in the biz for a long time but if she was 40 she wouldn't be nek anymore. Maybe cause she's aging naturally without surgery so that's why she doesn't look youthful. I don't know but aff hasn't been looking her best latly. I can see that she's aging as well
hehe, nah she doesn't look 40, it's my lame exaggeration. she has been in the showbiz long. okay... honestly, Soot Snaeha, the scene where she's talking to Kru Cook .. and she was in the student uniform; it made her look a tad bit old. don't get me wrong, i love Anne ^_^

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
it will be nice if teya roger is n'ek.

i would love to see Taya again :) but she's only in Thailand at certain times :/ so if she can fit it in her thailand time slot i'd love to see her again!! LOL but she's like my age o_O but she does look young :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm feeling slightly overconfident that we will see Nadech in here for sure. *gasp* Just imagining him in the role dark underground lord is *faint* epic.
yep i feel the same, he will look so hot as yakuza. i'm sure Nadech will be p'ek in here,cause ch3 has bought the book already, the author want him as p'ek and he's looking into this book too. i think right now they are in the process of writing the scripts. they will probably announce it after he done Torranee.. right now,as long as Nadech's p'ek. i'm not serious who n'ek is anymore. as for someone who ask does Nadech know any Martial arts. i read his mom's interview, yes he does learn Karate from his Japanese dad(who is the karate champion in Tokyo). we have seen some of his fighting scenes in DJA & GRGR and he done pretty well. so i'm not worried about his fighting skills. this boy is born to be..he can play any roles.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
if teya is in here.. ppl will complaing about her and yaya.. lol.. but goodness, teya will be a good choice, she's so beautiful <3<3<3

i need to see barry doing more action stunts first before i see him being an all out yakuza in here.. who knows what he has up his sleeves hehe XD

seema

sarNie Egg
yep i feel the same, he will look so hot as yakuza. i'm sure Nadech will be p'ek in here,cause ch3 has bought the book already, the author want him as p'ek and he's looking into this book too. i think right now they are in the process of writing the scripts. they will probably announce it after he done Torranee.. right now,as long as Nadech's p'ek. i'm not serious who n'ek is anymore. as for someone who ask does Nadech know any Martial arts. i read his mom's interview, yes he does learn Karate from his Japanese dad(who is the karate champion in Tokyo). we have seen some of his fighting scenes in DJA & GRGR and he done pretty well. so i'm not worried about his fighting skills. this boy is born to be..he can play any roles.

Thanks for the info. Yes....I've seen his fighting scenes in DJA and GRGR but not paying much intention to it. I'm more into his cute and dramatic scenes with yaya since both lakorns are into comedy and slap/kiss genre. But I noted the fighting scenes are a bit tame. So I think nadech should polish back his karate skill if he has.... becoz this yakuza role definitely more into action pack, fulled with bloodshed and violence. Agree with you, this boy certainly can play any roles even the tough one like yakuza.He puts passion in everything he does. I've noticed in some action movies in Thailand...they didn't use any stuntman in the fighting scenes.For example 'chocolate' and 'Ong Bak'. The leads have to fight by themselves, no stand in. Luckily..they choose the leads that have black belt and skillful in martial art. Honestly...I prefer the producer won't do the same treatment for nadech in yakuza since it's just a drama. Giving me goosebumps seeing nadech with the bloody fighting.

For the n'ek...I prefer yaya. Just let her playing the role of older woman here. I think the character will challenge her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if teya is in here.. ppl will complaing about her and yaya.. lol.. but goodness, teya will be a good choice, she's so beautiful <3<3<3

i need to see barry doing more action stunts first before i see him being an all out yakuza in here.. who knows what he has up his sleeves hehe XD
dee mak N'Julie if Teya in here then there will a big war conversation commenting going
on :numchuck:

arun

sarNie Egg
oh yeah. I like noona too. I want nadech to co-star with actress that are newbie like Punch, noona, or Fern.

arun

sarNie Egg
i would love to see Taya again :) but she's only in Thailand at certain times :/ so if she can fit it in her thailand time slot i'd love to see her again!! LOL but she's like my age o_O but she does look young :)
If the director offer the role to her, she can make time for the lakorn. She is a VJ for asia mtv, i'm sure they will let her take a long vacation.