[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i wouldn't want p'punch for this role.. she looks too strong for this character hehe.. :)

hmm noona, i don't think she exactly fits the role.. and i doubt she'll get it either.. hmm..

Just saw this on Pantip.

I guess, I want Yaya too. She can act 2 years older. why not.

I agree that Nadech needs to act with other actress to spread his acting wings but I want them to save this one for Yaya. Yakuza and yakuzi still stuck in my mind.

Nadech as a yakuza would be EPIC and I really want Yaya to be a part of the story.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sadly.. i don't want the two paired in here :rofl:
like yaya but.. i can see a different n'ek playing this..

seema

sarNie Egg
Just saw this on Pantip.

I agree that Nadech needs to act with other actress to spread his acting wings but I want them to save this one for Yaya. Yakuza and yakuzi still stuck in my mind.

Nadech as a yakuza would be EPIC and I really want Yaya to be a part of the story.
100% agree with you on nadech as a yakuza would be epic. He can channel his mega hot popularity that he has right now to make the drama blast with fire. Not to mention that he himself will devote to the character wholeheartedly since he publicly declare in RS to play the role. And I think yaya also did a 'public proposal' to do the yakuzi role in that show even some would think she just be joking. Maybe they both can play the lakorn after yaya finish her prisanna .

maimee

sarNie Egg
yeah :scratchchin: Get yaya playing all Nadech lakorns!! He could happily wait for a half year without filming anything until Yaya finishing Prisina with other p'ek. People are so considerate and generous towards Nadech. :rockon:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol I don't think Yaya is in this lakorn though, there will be a new N'ek for Nadech

i know as much as fans want Yaya for this one, it's hard to become true

Yadech needs a break from each other LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
As much as I love Yadech, I've no problem seeing them with new people. This one will be a great opportunity for Nadech to just...like, make a really good onscreen comeback with a new girl, new storyline/genre, new hot character!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

Nadech is excited too, he will look god in this role

I am excited as well. Honestly I don't care about the N'ek anymore. Just Nadech is enough lol

^

Nadech is excited too, he will look god in this role

I am excited as well. Honestly I don't care about the N'ek anymore. Just Nadech is enough lol

I can't stop thinking about him in this role.
ok, if we can't have Yaya, maybe the role of the n'ek should be a small one? haha.
I agree, I think Yaya was pitching herself for this role in RS. Her response was AWESOME! I couldn't help but LOL.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't want Taew in here. N'ek's character sounds horrible and boring and I like Taew too much than for her to take on a stupid role. She's also too talented to play a "flower vase" role. If she ever pairs up with Nadech, it should be a better story with good roles for both.

Yaya can be in here. Maybe the Yadech factor can overcome the dumb n'ek role.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like to see Matt pair up with Nadech if that has to be his new n'ek! I think they would make a cute couple! haha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
it will be nice if teya roger is n'ek.

It would be nice to have Teya but then a lot of people going to compare her to Yaya. I miss Teya! I wish she take some role in the future!

Anyone have the summary for the lakorn?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Really? I did not get the impression that n'ek would have a dumb role. I know they said she would be weak, but I was thinking weak in terms of physical strength lol, because being any weaker in areas like mind or spirit would not make her compatible with the awesome Yakuza.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
come on Ch3 let out a chance for Yadech to pair up with different people
I think Matt she's a bit huge and tall for Nadech though Matt she's 2 years older than
him but I'm cheering for this role is Taew/Nadech since I want a average size n'ek for
Nadech I still like Matt and Yaya but seriously they needed to team up with a taller
huger mighty co-star

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I didnt know Matt is taller than Nadech! haha

Btw, is the nek in this lakorn suppose to play as a Thai girl?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I don't even know whether she's a Thai girl or from Japan
Matt her height is shorter than Nadech but she just looks
huge for him cos of her huge long legs

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

well recalling posts i've read over time..

im pretty sure n'ek is thai and went to japan to study.. and somehow p'ek meets her and fall heads over heels with her.. hehe.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

and yup.. if Teya was in here.. I know people will compare her like crazy to Yaya.. (Though Teya is the original n'ek people compared Yaya to.. :( )

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw this on Pantip.

i want yaya too
they are perfect match
i don't any oher to pair with nadech(even though we know it is impossible)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
read topic on this lakorn in pantip board again. inside source confirm Nadech new lakorn gonna play with P'Da-Thai lakorn(producer GRGR) again. and high chance it's this lakorn but just wait for them to come out and confirm. so glad Nadech get to work with this company again cause their production is great. as for n'ek don't know yet. my pick i want either Yaya,Taew, or Matt, if not these 3 girls then hope it's a new n'ek. even though Yaya doesn't match n'ek description but i'm sure she'll play the character so well and plus her chemistry with Nadech is exploding. i'm not bore of this couple want to see them keep pair up every year. but i do want to see Nadech pair up with other actress too for new changes and varieties. Taew and Matt will fit n'ek characters. i like Matt's acting her acting is great, i'm sure she can play a sweet weak character and she's not taller than Nadech she may look taller but he's taller. Taew probably be busy with her 2 lakorns with Por and Boy so don't know if she can be free to play in here. Yaya has 3 new lakorns waiting in line so chances of her play in here seem little. so in my opinion, Matt has high chances to play in here out of the 3 girls cause she has only 1 lakorn filming.