[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
to be honest, as much as I love Yadech, Nadech should get a new N'ek for his own sake as an actor

lol he has 3 consecutive lakorns with Yaya, people are gonna be bored though

I believe Nadech is in but Yaya won't

I just have the feeling ..........

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't have a clue about who the nang'ek is going to be at all. Especially b/c Lakorn Thai has never casted a young nang'ek besides Yaya before. It's been mostly P'Anne that has been the actress for them and P'Ken as their actor. Nadech is very lucky to be in a few lakorns for Lakorn Thai.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Thanks Teedee!
argh, that's true, Taew has at least two upcoming lakorn to film already...so sad, that lowers her chances of being in here...
I like Matt too, and I just realized I've never seen her play the soft, kind nang ek before. It'd be pretty sweet if she could pair up with Nadech...BUT I was still putting so much hope on TAEW, I love that girl and wanted so bad for her and Nadech to have a chance with a really good lakorn and production (P'Da, yay!).

and I agree with Kiz, simply for Nadech's sake, we need some balance lol since Yaya has gotten the chance to star with other p'ek before. Not that Nadech cares I'm sure, but just for the heck of it.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I think Aff will be in this one :coverlaf:

she is pretty and decent too

it'd be great, they looked fabulous in the CH3 calendar

seema

sarNie Egg
Well...if yaya won't be here...I'm rooting for Aff like Kizz. She's a good cryer and very good in melo scenes.But I do hope the producer won't make her character looks weak and just a doormat. She deserves more than that.

Just like everyone else said ...let nadech has the opportunity to work with other n'eks to showcase his variety in acting, I have to agree. As much as I can see yaya with another p'ek, I have to bear nadech with someone else. But to be honest, deep down I feel like crying. sob..sob...sob

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I want Aff w/Nadech too. They look so good together in Oops magazine/Ch3 Calendar. No doubt they are going to meet again !

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think there is chances Aff will be n'ek in here, cause she only film 1 lakorn right now and she and Nadech did the ch3 calendar together so are they giving us hints that these 2 will pair up???
but for me, even though Aff look good for her age,but she still look too old for Nadech and age wise is much older than him too, but n'ek in here suppose to be only 2 yrs older than p'ek and still attend college, so Aff doesn't match. cross fingers it's not her.haha.
i rather see him pair up with actresses a bit older than him like Taew or Matt which these two match n'ek roles plus they are good cryer as well, which will make me more into their character's love, rather than him with Aff which will look more like older sister and younger brother.haha.
but think again if it's Aff will be a good cause she has many fanclubs so chances the lakorn rating will be high. so bottom line doesn't really matter who n'ek is as long as Nadech is p'ek it's all good for me. haha.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol Nadech can look young and look old

he looks like a business man in GRGR with older look than his age

he looks young in TNNKK

so the matter is how they dress Nadech and if Aff is in this one, if they dress her nicely, she would look young too

I think Aff is in this one ROFL

Yaya has 3 new lakorns waiting in line so chances of her play in here seem little.

Are they all confirmed? I only know of Prissana. What are the other two? Any chance of Nadech being in "one" of them?

I would like Nadech & Yaya to pair up with others for their own growth as actors and for general public BUT their fan base is so strong. I think Ch.3 need to pair them up ONCE a YEAR. They would be silly not to. Yadech is hot commodity.

ok, my head hurts thinking of who the next n'ek for Nadech should be. I honestly like Nadech with Yaya. She is a perfect match so it's hard to go from perfect to not so perfect.

As long as Nadech plays this mighty yakuza and they make his role sizzling hot - I don't care about n'ek. She wouldn't matter because I'll just be staring at Nadech anyway.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Are they all confirmed? I only know of Prissana. What are the other two? Any chance of Nadech being in "one" of them?

I would like Nadech & Yaya to pair up with others for their own growth as actors and for general public BUT their fan base is so strong. I think Ch.3 need to pair them up ONCE a YEAR. They would be silly not to. Yadech is hot commodity.
Yaya lakorns is not confirm yet. the other two are Maya tawan with Aum A. and Kon neua duang (this don't know who p'ek is) and seem like she will play for Ja's lakorn too cause saw in twitter they pinky swear will work together. i agree with you, want them to pair up with others too. but also want to see them pair up every year too, cause they have many fans and exploding chemistry it would be silly not too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok, my head hurts thinking of who the next n'ek for Nadech should be. I honestly like Nadech with Yaya. She is a perfect match so it's hard to go from perfect to not so perfect.

As long as Nadech plays this mighty yakuza and they make his role sizzling hot - I don't care about n'ek. She wouldn't matter because I'll just be staring at Nadech anyway.

totally agree with you. Yadech are just perfect match. other people won't come close to the chemistry they have together. i really don't care about n'ek either. cause i'll be more focus on Nadech anyways, can't get my eyes off of him, like in GRGR always staring at him don't care about others in the scene with him, well except when he's with Yaya..haha..

totally agree with you. Yadech are just perfect match. other people won't come close to the chemistry they have together. i really don't care about n'ek either. cause i'll be more focus on Nadech anyways, can't get my eyes off of him, like in GRGR always staring at him don't care about others in the scene with him, well except when he's with Yaya..haha..

Right? I hope Ch.3 won't starve the fans after TNNKK. If we don't see any future projects together, maybe we can voice our wishes (or demands) for them to pair up again on their site and social media pages. I have to think positive and think that we'll see Yadech together again after TNNKK.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
read topic on this lakorn in pantip board again. inside source confirm Nadech new lakorn gonna play with P'Da-Thai lakorn(producer GRGR) again. and high chance it's this lakorn but just wait for them to come out and confirm. so glad Nadech get to work with this company again cause their production is great. as for n'ek don't know yet. my pick i want either Taew, Matt, or Yaya, if not these 3 girls then hope it's a new n'ek. even though Yaya doesn't match n'ek description but i'm sure she'll play the character so well and plus her chemistry with Nadech is exploding. i'm not bore of this couple want to see them keep pair up every year. but i do want to see Nadech pair up with other actress too for new changes and varieties. Taew and Matt will fit n'ek characters. i like Matt's acting her acting is great, i'm sure she can play a sweet weak character and she's not taller than Nadech she may look taller but he's taller. Taew probably be busy with her 2 lakorns with Por and Boy so don't know if she can be free to play in here. Yaya has 3 new lakorns waiting in line so chances of her play in here seem little. so in my opinion, Matt has high chances to play in here out of the 3 girls cause she has only 1 lakorn filming.
TeeDee its Khun Da Lakornthai production

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
TeeDee its Khun Da Lakornthai production
Yep, P'Da is Lakorn Thai Production. she produced many famous lakorns such as: Oum ruk, Sawanbieng(Ann+Ken), Wanida(Aff+Tik) etc..and recent Game Rai Game Ruk (Nadech Yaya)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is Lakornthai Khun Da producing I'm thinking the nang'ek either Taew or Aff
since Aff had been in two lakorn for Khun Da Prajun See Roong and Wanida

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this is Lakornthai Khun Da producing I'm thinking the nang'ek either Taew or Aff
since Aff had been in two lakorn for Khun Da Prajun See Roong and Wanida
yeah i was thinking the same, there is good chance n'ek is Aff. but i rather see Taew instead, i think she'll look cute with Nadech and she fit n'ek description more in here too.