[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
yaya for 2012 she has like 3 lining up for her Maya Tawan Khun Pin Tv Scene will announce
it very soon, prissana 100% she's in, then she has one unconfirm pairing with Ananda
its a remake produce by Khun Off Act Art khon neua Daeng not sure she'll have time for this one :scratchchin:
Wow Yaya is all pack up huh...but anyways for this lakorn I want a new n'ke for Nadech...I mean we love Yedach but he need a new pair so he could get more experiment for one to another...it not fair for Nadech to keep waitin for Yaya when she get to Pair up some other actor...so I suggest a new pair won't hurt...

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Knowing that Barry only takes 2 lakorn a year, he already has TNNKK filming until next year March, plush his upcoming lakorn with Wave Media

his Yakuza is not gonna be filmed soon until the end of next year.

I know this is uncertain of Barry takes this Yakuza lakorn but I am sure he will

he likes this concept and Ch3 already bought the copyright plus the author also wants him

I say there is a chance for Yaya :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Knowing that Barry only takes 2 lakorn a year, he already has TNNKK filming until next year March, plush his upcoming lakorn with Wave Media

I know this is uncertain of Barry takes this Yakuza lakorn but I am sure he will

he likes this concept and Ch3 already bought the copyright plus the author also wants him

i agree, hope he and Yaya get to pair up in this lakorn for 2013 (as Yakuza and Yakuzi like they wanted their Thai fans will be so happy.. hehe.)..want to see him play this role a lot and i have a feeling he will get to play this lakorn too. but just have to wait a bit longer.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I don't think Yaya is in here since the nang'ek suppose to be older than the pra'ek by
2 years apart it will be funny seeing Yaya call Nadech little brother when Yaya still
a teen child it make more sense if they offer this to Taew

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^yup, if it's not going to happen until the end of next year, I'm crossing my fingers for Yaya or Taew. ><

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
me too, i want either Yaya or Taew for n'ek with Nadech in this lakorn. cross fingers too. hehe.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update news from Nadech Yaya facebook.
inside source said Ja Yosinee got the copyright of the book(i'm glad she's a good producer too).
definately p'ek is Nadech,haven't decide on n'ek yet.
probably gonna air in 2013. it's gonna be a big project, 3 book series. another p'ek is Mario.
i think there's chance n'ek is Yaya cause Ja wanted to work with Yaya too, maybe it's this lakorn. cross fingers. even though n'ek suppose to be older than p'ek 2 yrs but they can change the scripts around cause most lakorns is not exact with the book anyways.

seema

sarNie Egg
Thanks teedee for the news. Whoa...so happy to hear yaya will have a chance to be in yakuza. Hoping every minutes....wishing a miracle to happen. Don't care much about their other lakorns with another actor/actress as long as they are in this lakorn.
I think yaya can potray the role of older n'ek by two years here. As much as she can be nangfah who is childish, immature, mischievous and kidlike behaviour, she also can embodied the matured character. I noticed when she's in nangfah's character, not only she did a lot of child gestures and kiddy expression but she also had a childlike tone of voice. And starting from that time, I can sense this girl can go as far as anne, thai lakorn's queen.She's bold and hold nothing back in her acting like anne. So having that said...yaya definitely can play the role of yakuzi.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't want Yaya. I say it is very unfair for Nadech. I like him to experiement with other actresses. I honestly don't mind the pair but there has been 3 Yadech lakorns consecutively. I am a Yadech fan who did not like GRGR. I say it was Yadech who saved the storyline. If it wasn't for their chemistry, I would have ditched that lakorn a long time ago.

I hope it could be Taew or Margie. I am not a fan of noona romance but I will manage.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have a feeling the n'ek will be Taew, i bet she's at least halfway done with PPPM, she doesn't have anything else after that. The lakorn with Boy isn't confirmed yet either. I certainly hope she gets the chance to work with Nadech.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling the n'ek will be Taew, i bet she's at least halfway done with PPPM, she doesn't have anything else after that. The lakorn with Boy isn't confirmed yet either. I certainly hope she gets the chance to work with Nadech.
yeah CC I'm sensing it might be Taew with Nadech too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update news from Nadech Yaya facebook.
inside source said Ja Yosinee got the copyright of the book(i'm glad she's a good producer too).
definately p'ek is Nadech,haven't decide on n'ek yet.
probably gonna air in 2013. it's gonna be a big project, 3 book series. another p'ek is Mario.
i think there's chance n'ek is Yaya cause Ja wanted to work with Yaya too, maybe it's this lakorn. cross fingers. even though n'ek suppose to be older than p'ek 2 yrs but they can change the scripts around cause most lakorns is not exact with the book anyways.
so TeeDee Khun Ja got the copyright so that means this lakorn is Makers Y Group not
Lakornthai Khun Da

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Khun Da from Thai lakorn also booked Nadech, I think they like to reserve him lol

anyways, according to a fan from NadechYaya.com at facebook, she read a magazine yesterday, it said that from now on Yaya will film 1 lakorn at a time, since her school schedule is conflicted with the filming schedule

so Yaya will be like Nadech, only have 2 lakorns a year, since a lakorn takes a lot of time to film :facepalm:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so TeeDee Khun Ja got the copyright so that means this lakorn is Makers Y Group not
Lakornthai Khun Da
yep producer is Ja. Nadech will have another lakorn with Lakorn Thai (P'Da) too. so far we know he will have 3 new lakorns, with Wave Media, Ja and P'Da.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks teedee for the news. Whoa...so happy to hear yaya will have a chance to be in yakuza. Hoping every minutes....wishing a miracle to happen. Don't care much about their other lakorns with another actor/actress as long as they are in this lakorn.
I think yaya can potray the role of older n'ek by two years here. As much as she can be nangfah who is childish, immature, mischievous and kidlike behaviour, she also can embodied the matured character. I noticed when she's in nangfah's character, not only she did a lot of child gestures and kiddy expression but she also had a childlike tone of voice. And starting from that time, I can sense this girl can go as far as anne, thai lakorn's queen.She's bold and hold nothing in her acting like anne. So having that said...yaya definitely can play the role of yakuzi.
your welcome, yeah i'm hoping it will come true too. if they gonna air in 2013, i think Yaya can play. Ja just have to booked Yaya ahead which i think she already did. totally Yaya can play any roles and play it so well too.

seema

sarNie Egg
Khun Da from Thai lakorn also booked Nadech, I think they like to reserve him lol

anyways, according to a fan from NadechYaya.com at facebook, she read a magazine yesterday, it said that from now on Yaya will film 1 lakorn at a time, since her school schedule is conflicted with the filming schedule

so Yaya will be like Nadech, only have 2 lakorns a year, since a lakorn takes a lot of time to film :facepalm:
Yeah... she's mirroring him in behaviour and attitude lately.Now she's taking the same path of life like him too. Good for them to put education first as their priority.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
2 lakorns a year is the same that Yaya is accepting right now, no difference. Nadech is the one that should have 2 lakorns air in a year cause this year he only have 1. overall 2 lakorns air in a year is a good amount.
ch3 take their time to film their lakorns, unlike ch7 that like to rush, that's why ch3 lakorns have more quality and better production.
i want to see Yadech pair up every yr. one lakorn with eachother and the other with someone else.
for people who want to see Nadech pair up with a new actress, don't worry i'm pretty sure he will.
cause Yaya can't pair up with Nadech in all his 3 lakorns.
but i wanna see Nadech pair up with young generation n'eks like Taew or Matt, if not these 2 then a new n'ek..
but for Yadech's Fans who's not bore of them, i'm sure they'll get pair up again after TNNKK, cause rumors they will pair up for P'Nok Chaichat's lakorn (Dang Bailey's story make into lakorn).
but i still want to see Yadech pair up in this lakorn cause they want to play as Yakuza and Yakuzi together.

2 lakorns a year is the same that Yaya is accepting right now, no difference. Nadech is the one that should have 2 lakorns air in a year cause this year he only have 1. overall 2 lakorns air in a year is a good amount.
ch3 take their time to film their lakorns, unlike ch7 that like to rush, that's why ch3 lakorns have more quality and better production.
i want to see Yadech pair up every yr. one lakorn with eachother and the other with someone else.
for people who want to see Nadech pair up with a new actress, don't worry i'm pretty sure he will.
cause Yaya can't pair up with Nadech in all his 3 lakorns.
but i wanna see Nadech pair up with young generation n'eks like Taew or Matt, if not these 2 then a new n'ek..
but for Yadech's Fans who's not bore of them, i'm sure they'll get pair up again after TNNKK, cause rumors they will pair up for P'Nok Chaichat's lakorn (Dang Bailey's story make into lakorn).
but i still want to see Yadech pair up in this lakorn cause they want to play as Yakuza and Yakuzi together.

Thank you so much for the info na ka. It makes me happy to know that Nadech will be here. Mario will be a bonus too. hehe They are both so cute and are good friends so they'll have fun working together if they get to see each other.

Agree with you on Yadech having one lakorn a year na. I think I've written it before..if Nadech is doing 2 lakorns a year, please let one be with Yaya and other with another actress. I will never be bored of Yadech.

I actually have YaKuZa/YaKuZi fever, I think. I have been saving pics of them (mostly fan made, mani - but so cute) because it makes me dream of them in here together.....

From Ceci at Yadech.com (this is not new. I loved this manipulated fan art)

From DailyNadechTumblr

desinger as tagged on art

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't want Yaya. I say it is very unfair for Nadech. I like him to experiement with other actresses. I honestly don't mind the pair but there has been 3 Yadech lakorns consecutively. I am a Yadech fan who did not like GRGR. I say it was Yadech who saved the storyline. If it wasn't for their chemistry, I would have ditched that lakorn a long time ago.

I hope it could be Taew or Margie. I am not a fan of noona romance but I will manage.
I agree w/ you. Not a Fan of their but I agree they should be pair up with other actress/actors too and not the same one over and over again. I know they have very good chemistry together but its time to change it up a little. :)