[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^there was news previously of him working Wave Media. Not sure where that one's going.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
A yakuza? Wow! He will match this role and be one fine-ass man! Though I can kind of imagine dome in this role..
But, my choices for this is someone like matt, not taew because somewhat I'm not a big fan of her (egh, fans, please dont come bashing at me, lol), but I some what wish that some ch.7 can pair up with ch.3... like MAI DAVIKA? Shes ubberly pretty~
lol

jjinxx

^plus she's a good actress. But ch7 is not giving Mai lakorns that are anywhere near decent lately.

I hope they don't postpone this, for any reason whatsoever. NEED my NADECH fix!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
They are being so hush hush about his new lakorns. If he do the lakorn with Wave Media first, then I wouldn't mind if Yaya is in here lol At least it's one lakorn gap! And like Yaya said, even if they have a lot of lakorns together, the characters are different so hopefully people aren't bored of them. LOL

I haven't see Mai D act, so I can't said much but her and Nadech do look nice together. I guess it's because she kinda looks like Yaya also.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yaya and Mai do kinda look alike. There was a photoshop pix of Yaya with Nadech in the pix that you just posted and I thought it was Mai's pix but then when I looked closely, it was Yaya's pix.

They are being so hush hush about his new lakorns. If he do the lakorn with Wave Media first, then I wouldn't mind if Yaya is in here lol At least it's one lakorn gap! And like Yaya said, even if they have a lot of lakorns together, the characters are different so hopefully people aren't bored of them. LOL

I haven't see Mai D act, so I can't said much but her and Nadech do look nice together. I guess it's because she kinda looks like Yaya also.
At first I thought it was Yaya in both of these photos, but is it Mai Davika? Am I tripping? If it is Mai, then she really looks a lot like Yaya.

For me, what Yaya stated totally applies. I'm not bored of seeing Nadech and Yaya together at all because their characters are always different from lakorn to lakorn, but what remains is their amazing chemistry.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
if they'll make in 2013 Yaya can still be n'ek. still want her to pair with Nadech in this lakorn.
Nadech can go play another new lakorn before this one and pair up with a new n'ek, so Yadech can take a break from eachother after TNKK so viewers will see new change so won't be bore. even though i love Yadech but i'm open minded to them pairing with other people too. wanna see Nadech pair with Matt or Taew too.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

but Teede the thing is this lakorn will be filming toward the end of this year

and Nadech HAS NO lakorn line up after TNNKK only Yaya got the one with Aum

how is it fair?

jjinxx

Oh for sure I'll never get tired of Yadech. But at the same time I want to see them both with other people too...GREEEEED.

^

how is it fair?
I thought that I saw on the sarnwiki page that Nadech is going to be in a lakorn with like three other couples and Nadech's paired with Marie...

neena

sarNie Adult
he HAS NO lakorns lined up for him after TNKK? wow, its like he's waiting for her XD, yeah, as much as i love these two, i don't care if they costar with different people but what i don't understand is why does Nadech have nothing lined up, he's in demand. maybe his dreams of working behind the cameras rather then onscreen is catching up to his fans.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Technically until someone comes out with an actually interview or even Nadech himself comes out with one nothing is confirmed. Even though theres an interview things are usually subject to change.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
People need to learn not to trust what they see on Asianfuse Wiki. Nadech has no lakorns after TNNKK and his lakorn with Marie is a total false rumor that popped up out of nowhere. At most it's a fan request.

Everyone has to realize that Ch 3 NEVER intended on promoting Nadech in the first place. I don't think I need to mention all Nadech has been through during the process of filming GRGR. It's Ch3's loss for not taking advantage of his talent and presence. I'm not gonna complain that it's unfair for Nadech that Yaya gets lakorns with others while he's always stuck with her. I prefer quality over quantity and I know Nadech is particular with his choices so I no need to worry on him. It's not like he wouldn't know how the fans would react if he has 3 lakorns with Yaya. He was barely offered anything AND he simply wanted to work with Yaya again, plain and simple. If he can work with Yaya again for this project, good and if he has a new n'ek, good as well. lol

I will wait patiently for more confirmation and I'll cherish every Yadech lakorn whether they're working together or individually.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I still hope they pick yaya for this role. Want to see her sweet and mature an perfect for this lakorn. Even though, they've 3 lakorns together but the storyline and character is different. I think if Yadech in this lakorn, their popularity will rise even more.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
^

how is it fair?

oh really, i haven't been reading updates lately with this lakorn. but there use to be rumors he'll play for wave media and lakorn thai again. but if this lakorn really gonna film this year then i don't really mind who n'ek is, as long as Nadech is p'ek i'm good. and Yadech can get pair up again in 2013, i still wanna see them pair up once every year. it'll be a waste not to pair them up again after TNKK since they are such hot young ku-kwans, many fans surely want to see them keep pairing up and Yadech themselves must want to keep pairing up as well. like Yaya said even though they play many lakorns together but their roles are different.

People need to learn not to trust what they see on Asianfuse Wiki. Nadech has no lakorns after TNNKK and his lakorn with Marie is a total false rumor that popped up out of nowhere. At most it's a fan request.

Everyone has to realize that Ch 3 NEVER intended on promoting Nadech in the first place. I don't think I need to mention all Nadech has been through during the process of filming GRGR. It's Ch3's loss for not taking advantage of his talent and presence. I'm not gonna complain that it's unfair for Nadech that Yaya gets lakorns with others while he's always stuck with her. I prefer quality over quantity and I know Nadech is particular with his choices so I no need to worry on him. It's not like he wouldn't know how the fans would react if he has 3 lakorns with Yaya. He was barely offered anything AND he simply wanted to work with Yaya again, plain and simple. If he can work with Yaya again for this project, good and if he has a new n'ek, good as well. lol

I will wait patiently for more confirmation and I'll cherish every Yadech lakorn whether they're working together or individually.

Has Ch.3 changed their mind after GRGR? Nadech makes Ch.3 looks good. His talents cannot go un-notice!!

If I were them, I'd look for a lakorn for him to star in ASAP after TNNKK with another actress then Yaya... then pair him up in here with Yaya (either at the end of this year or early 2013). Make sense to me - making fans happy is a good thing but also make sure your actors are versatile. He is too good of a talent to waste.

I am hoping that Wave Media came up with a good script that Nadech likes to play after TNNKK and Makers listen to fans and put Yaya in this one. I believe that if a channel wants to move fast on a project - they CAN. Let's see what they will do next for Nadech. I hope they treat him right because HE EARNED IT!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think they should reserve this role for Yaya in this lakorn and then let Nadech have another lakorn with different n'ek.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i can see why the fans are going to be very upset if they both don't get to star together in this one..they shouldn't have hinted (whether it was on purpose or accident) in the talk show. i love both of them n will not get tired of them coupling nor do i mind them starring with others.