[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Shamp said over at YADECH that the writers only have three episodes written so far. If they are filming most of this lakorn in Japan, they better get a move on. I'm not too worried. This will give Nadech more time for higher paying jobs plus his schooling. Less stress.

I wonder as well if he will still be doing a lakorn for Wave Media after TNNKK. We will see...

^ I agree Dal. I think Ch.3 got to know he is one talented artist and they would want him in as many lakorns as possible. It is up to Nadech to choose his next lakorn wisely. His time is precious and he is such a serious student.... I hope he is doing well in school with all these event work. I feel stress already just looking at his work and school schedule na.

I do miss his acting terribly so I hope they don't take too long. Taking on a little more stress for the needy fans is good karma. hehe

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol kiki, good one.
I do miss watching him terribly too. I want to see him act every kind of character there is...except the kwai p'ek that cheats on n'ek ><

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So whch Laken is he actng for Wave Media?? Anyways I miss him as well but I do wish thy get him a new n'ek...srry but I do mean it...

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
his lakorn with Wave Media is up to next year

after TNNKK, Nadech only has this lakorn

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
People need to learn not to trust what they see on Asianfuse Wiki. Nadech has no lakorns after TNNKK and his lakorn with Marie is a total false rumor that popped up out of nowhere. At most it's a fan request. Everyone has to realize that Ch 3 NEVER intended on promoting Nadech in the first place. I don't think I need to mention all Nadech has been through during the process of filming GRGR. It's Ch3's loss for not taking advantage of his talent and presence. I'm not gonna complain that it's unfair for Nadech that Yaya gets lakorns with others while he's always stuck with her. I prefer quality over quantity and I know Nadech is particular with his choices so I no need to worry on him. It's not like he wouldn't know how the fans would react if he has 3 lakorns with Yaya. He was barely offered anything AND he simply wanted to work with Yaya again, plain and simple. If he can work with Yaya again for this project, good and if he has a new n'ek, good as well. lolI will wait patiently for more confirmation and I'll cherish every Yadech lakorn whether they're working together or individually.
Hi there. You got me curious about Ch3 not wanting to promote Nadech. What do you mean by that and what did he have to go through during GRGR's filming? Did something bad happened?

somp9

sarNie Adult
Nadech hardly have any lakorn line up for next year. Ch3 seem to offer more lakorns to Mark or Boy than Nadech. Maybe Nadech choose school first not acting. Hope Nadech have lakorn for next year. But this year i'm looking forward to his lakorn with Yaya.

Nadech and Aff looked really good together at the Dior event na. He looks so manly next to her. So mature......
There are quite a few photos of them together. I like these two pics:

cr: barry.ya fb

Is this a HINT?????

cikna

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Aff looked really good together at the Dior event na. He looks so manly next to her. So mature......
There are quite a few photos of them together. I like these two pics:

cr: barry.ya fb

Is this a HINT?????

they do look good together

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omggggg!! hOt couple they are!! I wanna see them now! Look at his hand on her waist b the way he stared St her.., lol crush!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
SCREAM! their are so HOT together...I would love to see Aff and Nadech in a lakorn anytime now...if we could watch Bie and Aff than sure we could watch Aff and Nadech...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm dying to see them NAAOOOOOOOOOOOO. Haharr.

Although Aff is too caked up with makeup at that event. She doesn't look her best lately.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Daaaaaaaayum. Charles rubbing off on the real Nadech! *wolf whistle* They don't look half bad together...I'm still rooting for Taew.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thunk it is unfair to say that Ch3 is not promoting Nadech. You may never know that it could have been his decision to not participate in it. Beside he has plenty of events and photoshoots. More so than Mak and Boy. Boy basically promotes himself haha you see all the fan service he gives. I freaking adore his selcas.

Nadech doesn't look bad next to Aff. But I'm still rooting for Mint, Toey or Taew as Nadech next canitidate.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I thunk it is unfair to say that Ch3 is not promoting Nadech. You may never know that it could have been his decision to not participate in it. Beside he has plenty of events and photoshoots. More so than Mak and Boy. Boy basically promotes himself haha you see all the fan service he gives. I freaking adore his selcas.

Nadech doesn't look bad next to Aff. But I'm still rooting for Mint, Toey or Taew as Nadech next canitidate.
Him having plenty of events and photoshoots doesn't have anything to do with Ch3. It's up to the brand owner and photographers asking him to participate. Ch3 doesn't play any part in this. U can't really say that having many photoshoots and events is equal to being promoted by Ch3

U say "it's unfair to say that Ch3 is not promoting Nadech". I say it's fair

Tawan Deard got promoted more than Game Rai Game Rak, and probably, u already know that both of this lakorns are in Ch4+1 project. So both of Barry and Mark got the same stage of being in this project, but whom Ch3 gave more promotions?

You say boy promotes himself by giving fan services, tell me who doesn't?
Having IG, Twitter or any social network, are the ways celebs get closer to the fans. That's good, but if it's to say "he promotes himself" then every celeb who has social networks are all self-promote? Ch3 doesn't need to promote them?

That's true that Barry doesn't participate much. Why would he anyways? He got this famous without barely promotions.

Edit: this for everyone, if u dont know what to say -> ASK! Don't take what u ASSUME as CLAIMS