[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
NEWS from the author's facebook page, Khun Nara!!

ณารา มาริโอ้เล่นเป็นทาเคชิค่ะ และณเดชน์เล่นเป็นริวค่า สลับกัน ขอบคุณมากๆ เลยนะค้าที่ติดตามจ้า
March 20 at 1:10pm

Translation:
Mario plays as Takeshi and Nadech plays as Ryu. Their roles are switched. Thank you so much for following my work!

I'm so excited either way because Nadech can do a great job with either character!! Mario is Takeshi in "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" and Nadech is Ryu in "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd"

hippo

sarNie Adult
Dont know much about the story but Thanks so much....now for the nang eak.
Hope they confirm soon.
With a fitting plssss

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the update na Katelyn.
Either or is fine (=

Just confirm nang ek.
If it's Taew, Mario and Taew meet again ><

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
From Khun Nara's facebook:

Fan: จิงหรอค่ะ ที่มาริโอ้เปนทาเคชิ ณเดชน์เป็นริว แล้วใครเป็นนางเอกค่ะ
ณารา: พี่ไม่รุจริงๆ ค่าน้อง เดาว่าต้องสาวไทยหน้าตาหวาน​แหววมากๆ ถึงจะเหมาะกับทาเคชิเนอะ รอเค้าประกาศอีกทีดีกว่าค่า​พี่ไม่อากหน้าแตก 555555555
2 hours ago

Translation:
Fan: It's true that Mario is Takeshi and Nadech is Ryu. Who is the n'ek?
Nara: I don't really know ka nong! I guess the n'ek is suppose to be a really sweet Thai looking girl who will be a good match with Takeshi. Just wait for the confirmation ka because I don't want to lose face.

I think I know who the n'ek will be. There's a high chance that Taew will be the n'ek. I think there's a reason why Taew and Yaya were the mermaid princesses in the Ch3 42 Anniversary We Are Family Event!!

Meteor

sarNie Egg
From Khun Nara's facebook:

Fan: จิงหรอค่ะ ที่มาริโอ้เปนทาเคชิ ณเดชน์เป็นริว แล้วใครเป็นนางเอกค่ะ
ณารา: พี่ไม่รุจริงๆ ค่าน้อง เดาว่าต้องสาวไทยหน้าตาหวาน​แหววมากๆ ถึงจะเหมาะกับทาเคชิเนอะ รอเค้าประกาศอีกทีดีกว่าค่า​พี่ไม่อากหน้าแตก 555555555
2 hours ago

Translation:
Fan: It's true that Mario is Takeshi and Nadech is Ryu. Who is the n'ek?
Nara: I don't really know ka nong! I guess the n'ek is suppose to be a really sweet Thai looking girl who will be a good match with Takeshi. Just wait for the confirmation ka because I don't want to lose face.

I think I know who the n'ek will be. There's a high chance that Taew will be the n'ek. I think there's a reason why Taew and Yaya were the mermaid princesses in the Ch3 42 Anniversary We Are Family Event!!
yes, I also think that ch3 let taew and yaya be the two mermaid princesses has some special meaning.....
I hope mario & taew,nadech & yaya !!!!!!! if the cast is real , this tv series will definitely be gorgeous !!!!!!!!!

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like Teaw will up with Mario and Yaya with Nadech again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
surprise and a bit disappointed cause was hoping to see Nadech play as Takeshi but it's ok as long as he play in here as yakuza it's still good. glad the author confirm it. now for n'eks. hope Nadech pair up with Yaya again will be perfect cause she will play as yakuzi like she wanted and their characters will be like Fai and Jeed again which will be fun, between these two books, if Yadech were to pair up they would fit more to play as Ryu and Mayumi together than Takeshi&Praewdao. and hope n'ek with Mario is Taew too, she will be perfect for the thai weak pretty girl character. yeah maybe ch3 is hinting us something that Taew&Yaya will be n'eks in this series with Mario&Nadech. cross fingers hope it's true. hey it can happen. after Nadech done film his lakorn with Kim, Yaya done film lakorn with Aum,Taew done film lakorn with Boy. then they can start film like in November. if Yaya doesn't play the lakorn with Por though, hope they change n'ek to Matt instead with Por would be nice, i like Matt and Por want to see them pair up for once.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
so its officially confirmed...I still feel a bit disappointed, but at least I can still be happy that both Mario and Nadech are in it. If Mario is Takeshi, there's a high chance of Taew being nang ek, especially since they have many fans from Plerng Toranong. If Nadech is Ryo...and Mayumi's character is feisty...lets see...there's yaya, Matt P, and...those are the only ones i can think of (and the only ones I want to see as Mayumi).

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow nadech would be in da 2nd book and Mario in da 1st book...i think da n'ek would be taew but she look much chinese hehehe but still rudding for them hehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
Mario and taew did play for makers group so the chances of them pairing up again is high. Ill be soo happy!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for sharing the news Katelyn. It can't be obvious enough that i love Yadech so if they were paired up, I'd be such a blessed fan but I'm even more excited thinking there's high chances for Mario & Taew. I miss them dearly since PT. Before I wasn't too thrilled about this lakorn since it was kept so low profile but now my excitement has came back. Whether Nadech is Takeshi or Ryo, it doesn't matter to me as long as his acting is good. Yaya never said she "wanted" to be "Yakuzie" either so I'm fine if they were to take on Ryo and Mayumi's roles, putting aside that their love story is more appealing to me. As for Mario, I'm anticipating to see him in completely different role and this is his chance. I hope there will be more confirmation on the n'eks so we can stop speculating.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
First, just let me get the slight disappointment off my chest, because I was really looking forward to see Nadech play the hardcore cold-hearted Yakuza...!
Okay. I'm good now.
Well...nothing to do about it now anyway. I'm so excited. I really liked Mario and Taew together and it's great to see them again in a roles that are WAY different from in Plerng Toranong. Yay!
And looking forward to Nadech as Ryo...X]

Thanks for sharing this news Katelyn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Let's not be disappointed yet. I don't think anything is confirmed til they announced it themselves. It seem that they are just in the process of confirming the cast.

NEWS from the author's facebook page, Khun Nara!!

ณารา มาริโอ้เล่นเป็นทาเคชิค่ะ และณเดชน์เล่นเป็นริวค่า สลับกัน ขอบคุณมากๆ เลยนะค้าที่ติดตามจ้า
March 20 at 1:10pm

Translation:
Mario plays as Takeshi and Nadech plays as Ryu. Their roles are switched. Thank you so much for following my work!

I'm so excited either way because Nadech can do a great job with either character!! Mario is Takeshi in "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" and Nadech is Ryu in "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd"
Thank you for the news Katelyn! As long as Nadech is in one of the Yakuza series, it's fine with me! Good point about the mermaid float!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
UPDATE from Khun Nara's FB (author of The Sun Rise Series, 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao and many more). Apparently Khun Nara knows English since she came to the United States for her master degree in finance and banking. Therefore, no translation required. I'll post this in the "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd" thread too!! This is a series like 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao so Nadech will be in the first lakorn "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" too. Two HOT guys, Mario and Nadech, in a lakorn together!! :drools: What more can we ask for?? ;)

Fan: Pee Nara ka, would you please tell me the summary of your novel "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd". I'm very excited that this is going to be a lakorn as well as "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan." I wish I could read your novels but I can only read very basic Thai. Kob jai mak mak na ka Pee Nara!!!
20 hours ago

ณารา: Hahaha you gave me a hard time. Ok The first book Roy Rak is about Thai girl just got a scholarship from Japan for her master. Then her beauty was impressed Takeshi, the second son of a very powerful family, Onizuka. He kept follow her but never approached. Finally, Ryu, his cousin helped him to talk to her and their relationship started. The problem is Takeshi already have fianc&eacute;, once his dad and brother died from a car bomb he had to become an Oyabun the head of Onizuka's gang, but he postpone the marriage until he can revenge for his father dad. However, Iko, his fianc&eacute; found out that he was in love with Prawdao so she order the gangster to kidnap her then Takeshi went to rescue her and problem's begun once he took her in and announced that she is his mistress.
2 hours ago

ณารา: Second on Roy Fan is about Ryu who already have Mayumi as his fianc&eacute; but she was too young for him and even if he liked her a lot but he was afraid that she will be his weakness as Prawdao to Takeshi. Then he ignored her for many years until he thought she might slip out of his hand, he came back to claim that she was belong to him and the gangster's problem has started again.
about an hour ago &middot;