[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
jump online people
it's boring spazzing by myself :scratchhead2: i dont know what to talk about

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
how about Mint Chalida i want to see her in with Nadech
The pra'ek in this one is Mario. Nadech is supporting in this one. Nadech will be Pra'ek in Roy Fun Tawan Duard with Yaya.

Note: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan is the first part in the Rising Sun Series. Roy Fun Tawan Duard is the second part. If you don't know yet. :)

YaMaMiKi

iS IT cONFIMED tHAT tHE nANG'eK iS tAEW
cOZ i rEALLY wANT cHARIO tO uNITE (mINT cHALIDA&mARIO)

nikki1786

LizQuen
so who will be the N'eks of Rising Sun series?

isn't Taew and Yaya?
---

i want Mint for Mario... hope they'll grant it.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I wouldn't mind Chalida but considering she has school, I doubt she'd be able to film in Japan by the end of the year. Besides she has NM2 and SJ. I'm still crossing my fingers for Taew because this is a rare chance to see them reunite again.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
IT BETTER BE TAEW. I love Mint Chalida but Taew belongs to Mario...in my world. LOL I can't wait for them to confirm the nang'ek for this lakorn already. I want to be reassured. :D No change please!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chances for Taew is just getting slimmer and slimmer. Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek doesn't look like it filmed much and she still has Suparboroot Judathep. Since they might be starting production in Jan, doesn't look like Taew's lakorns can accomplish much in 3-4 months.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much for sharing CC! I'm so happy that Taew will get to pair with Mario! So excited for this lakorn! Whoot! :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yehhhhhh!! finally it's confirm. Teaw & Mario, Nadech & Yaya. What an awesome pairing we have here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay! I wonder when they'll start with this. Hopefully not too soon since Taew is a busy gal, she has 3 lakorns on her plate. Hopefully Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek wraps up soon.

somp9

sarNie Adult
So happy for Taew reunited with Mario. Nadech and Yaya in the second series. Both of my favorite couples are pair again.

YaMaMiKi

THERES A THIRD ONE RIGHT?
GAWD...I'M GLAD WITH BOTH PAIRS SO FAR...HOPING THAT THE THIRD ONE WILL BE A WISH COME TRUE...COUGH COUGH (MTEAM)