[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeessssss, we finally have a confimation!!!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful news, CC!!!
Such awesome pairings....The Dream Team...Teaw/Mario and Nadech/Yaya. I'm so excited!! :dance3: :dance2: :cheer: :party:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Yay, thanks for the news, Have many good news today, :wub: :wub: :wub: Taew and Mario 're back, adding one more to my watching list :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Every couple is reuniting so might as well add Mteam so the fans can be satisfied hahahaha. I wonder when they'll start filming exactly since Taew has both Khun Chai Rachanon and Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek and recently confirmed to be in Wiang Roy Dao. All the cast of this series have such tight schedule but wish them all the best of luck.

Ch 3 did a good job at giving out hints during the Soccer Game (;

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Every couple is reuniting so might as well add Mteam hahaha. I wonder when they'll start filming exactly since Taew has both Khun Chai Rachanon and Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek and recently confirmed to be in Wiang Roy Dao. All the cast of this series have such tight schedule but wish them all the best of luck.

Ch 3 did a good job at giving out hints during the Soccer Game (;
yes....they should bloody chuck in mteam...because nuer mek 2 is their only reunting lakorn so far...but wwe had to wait 2 years

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I never finish Mario and Taew first lakorn together but I know I will finish this series. Im looking forward for their reunion.

I think I'm gonna go back and rewatch their frist lakorn together and try to finish it this time. They do look cute together though. :)

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
I finish the whole series in one day + night. It was a very good series after all. I don't very like Taew (Numfon) character at first because she was so mean to Plern (Mario), but as I watch the lakorn, I fnd that they are very cute. I love how Plern loves numfon so much, but he never had to gut to confess to her. I think Mario will do a good job as Takashi because there are many similarities between Takashi and Plern personality. Based on Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan novel they story pretty much take place in Japan, I wonder if they going to film the whole lakorn in Japan or half in Japan and Half in Thailand. I definitely will not miss this lakorn of Mario and Taew.

somp9

sarNie Adult
can someone write this series of Mario and Taew in here, please.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I finish the whole series in one day + night. It was a very good series after all. I don't very like Taew (Numfon) character at first because she was so mean to Plern (Mario), but as I watch the lakorn, I fnd that they are very cute. I love how Plern loves numfon so much, but he never had to gut to confess to her. I think Mario will do a good job as Takashi because there are many similarities between Takashi and Plern personality. Based on Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan novel they story pretty much take place in Japan, I wonder if they going to film the whole lakorn in Japan or half in Japan and Half in Thailand. I definitely will not miss this lakorn of Mario and Taew.
That was one of the reason I never finish the lakorn cus I didn't really liked Taew character. But I will give it another try.

cheerfan

sarNie Egg
hmm that is true. I haven't read Roy Ru Hak Liam Tawan novel yet, but i read off at Mario's baidu that this story is pretty much take place in Japan. I wonder how if they going to handle the location of this lakorn. I do wish they will stay to the novel and don't change too much. A lot of people do recommend this novel and said it was a very good novel Personally, i think this is a very good romance novel to read. However, I will not to read until I finish with the lakorn. I already knew I will love Takashi's character more than his beloved Preadow/Sayako. I can't wait for the fitting in December.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The fitting will be some time in December. Since the first two segments aren't even done yet, it would be logical to not assume or put too much hope into demanding the third pairing.

Regarding PT, at first I was hesitant to watch it because I presumed it would be a typical overly dramatic family lakorn. Well we all know what happens when we assume right? lol. However, when I actually gave it a chance I was pleasantly surprised. Namfon was annoying in the first few episodes but once she figured that Plerng didn't have bad intentions towards his family, she gradually became more tolerable. Sometimes you just need to be patient and see how the characters will progress but then every viewer has their own tolerance and limits.

I believe it was NY Home that I was reading where it said the cast will be filming in Japan for a few months. Personally, I don't see the rush. Both Yaya and Taew are busy girls and same goes for O and Nadech so I only wish that they'll finish their respective projects and have some time to rest before committing their time to filming this project. Everything comes with a price. We're fortunate enough to see both pairs reunite once again so at the least, we can remain patient and wish the leads the best of luck. I also wish them good health too. Working so much can make them more prone to sickness. I prefer quality so if it means they'll take their time filming and getting everything together, I'm totally fine with that. I'm only saying this because 'some' fans are so impatient and demanding. It saddens me that people only care for their own desires and don't spare a thought about the actors/actresses well being.

YaMaMiKi

The fitting will be some time in December. Since the first two segments aren't even done yet, it would be logical to not assume or put too much hope into demanding the third pairing.

Regarding PT, at first I was hesitant to watch it because I presumed it would be a typical overly dramatic family lakorn. Well we all know what happens when we assume right? lol. However, when I actually gave it a chance I was pleasantly surprised. Namfon was annoying in the first few episodes but once she figured that Plerng didn't have bad intentions towards his family, she gradually became more tolerable. Sometimes you just need to be patient and see how the characters will progress but then every viewer has their own tolerance and limits.

I believe it was NY Home that I was reading where it said the cast will be filming in Japan for a few months. Personally, I don't see the rush. Both Yaya and Taew are busy girls and same goes for O and Nadech so I only wish that they'll finish their respective projects and have some time to rest before committing their time to filming this project. Everything comes with a price. We're fortunate enough to see both pairs reunite once again so at the least, we can remain patient and wish the leads the best of luck. I also wish them good health too. Working so much can make them more prone to sickness. I prefer quality so if it means they'll take their time filming and getting everything together, I'm totally fine with that. I'm only saying this because 'some' fans are so impatient and demanding. It saddens me that people only care for their own desires and don't spare a thought about the actors/actresses well being.
I TOTALLY AGREE..I RATHER wait for a quality lakorn then have a rushed crappy one

YaMaMiKi

is finally december so i hope fitting for this lakorn will come soon.
Thats Right...I Totally Forgot About That...For Some Reason I Think They're Gonna Do Nadechs And Yays Fitting First But If Were Lucky Than Well Get Both At The Same Time

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
Thats Right...I Totally Forgot About That...For Some Reason I Think They're Gonna Do Nadechs And Yays Fitting First But If Were Lucky Than Well Get Both At The Same Time
isn't is the first story of the rising sun series? they probably will film this lakorn first too right. i hope both at the same time.

YaMaMiKi

isn't is the first story of the rising sun series? they probably will film this lakorn first too right. i hope both at the same time.
they might but yaya and nadech are pretty free since taew has how many lakorn on to film

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Nadech and Yaya are free lol. If anything, they're schedules are twice as jam packed compared to Mario and Taew. Taew's almost done with TCNM and they haven't started filming WRD yet. Soo I don't understand the assumption of RFTD having a separate opening ceremony first. It'll obviously be a joined fitting since it's a series.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech and Yaya are free lol if they were so free, Khun Ja wouldn't postpone the filming until next year and I heard what, until March? LOL she actually waits for Yadech, they are hella free LOL

anyways, can't wait to see Mario and Taew, I like Takeshi so more than Ryu and Taew is a bonus <3