[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Wonder who's going to be in the third series. ^ _ ^ Is this going to be a short series or actual lakorn??

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Dang! Ryu looking so suave and like the ladies' man! Takeshi has a less "out there" look, very business-like.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh yeah Pat is also in here...she look really pretty...more Japanese lookin to wat i think but mucho make up on here lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
looool Na and Mario sure pull off the hilarious looks. they look like cowboys in those really old movies.

I actually am excited for this series!! Jet is producing part 1 while Ja is producing Nadech/Yaya's part!

Interesting!

SonYukView4ever

Pat looks like a really beautiful and sexy Geisha! I like her outfit! Her make up is a bit much but suitable for a Japanese woman!! Eeeeks, she's nang'rai!!

cr.original owner

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:
Oh yeah Pat is also in here...she look really pretty...more Japanese lookin to wat i think but mucho make up on here lol
Is Pat going to play the nang rai in here? Oh I just saw the post that answered my question.

Lol, I am more interested in this now.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pat look really pretty as a rai...she sure did stand out...thanks to her outfit and make up lol

SonYukView4ever

MrsChum said:
It's Starting you guys! The fitting for this drama just began!!!
Cr. Khun Ja IG

Mario and Taew look soooooooooo GOOD together!!! I cannot wait for their shooting to start! Taew na rak maak!!! 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Pat looks like a really beautiful and sexy Geisha! I like her outfit! Her make up is a bit much but suitable for a Japanese woman!! Eeeeks, she's nang'rai!!

cr.original owner

1st I thought she is 'GEISHA' in this movie "Memoirs of a Geisha" ..... but back to reality this is The Rising Sun series project so with that heavy make-up & that look I guess she will be nang 'rai then ...it's?

SonYukView4ever

huanzhu said:
1st I thought she is 'GEISHA' in this movie "Memoirs of a Geisha" ..... but back to reality this is The Rising Sun series project so with that heavy make-up & that look I guess she will be nang 'rai then ...it's?

I like Pat as nang'rai! I like nang'rais that are beautiful, sexy and cunning!!! They really draw me into the lakorn!! :pervie:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
I like Pat as nang'rai! I like nang'rais that are beautiful, sexy and cunning!!! They really draw me into the lakorn!! :pervie:
sound interesting ...... I really want to see how she act as nang'rai ....eggcited

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Pat will definitely do a good job, I have faith in her she never disappoint her fan. I wish she will get more N'ek  role in the future lakorn especially with P'Por.