[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Someone hold me back!!! I am going to rawr these two hotties!!!! LOL 

They don't look gangsta tho HAHA 

Taew is so freaking adorable!!! 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
imsobored said:

cr. khun ja, khun jett, kartarhut, snoopy_0711, nattaboon, peeda36 ig
All i got to say it tat...WOW! da setting is super gorgeous...one day i'll be over there in Japan....Teaw si so cute in here and she look cute with Nadech as well....

Sweet_09

Taew and the setting is beautiful....everyone looking great!!! so cute and so pretty...

CR: Jettmaker Ig

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the pictures!! Taew is soo pretty and so lucky to be so close to 2 hotties!! :dance1:  LOL I am really liking their outfits in here so far. They all look very nice and the setting is really beautiful! Sucks that Yaya had to leave already though, it would've been nicer to see all 4 of them together! Will we get to see this next year or at the end of the year? I am anticipating for this lakorn because it looks good and storyline sounds promising! :dance2: ! I also love Taew and Mario together!! :yes:  I do wish and agree that it should've been Mario and Yaya and Nadech and Taew together. :kiss3: But, it's ok I love all of them either way! :heart: ! I do hope that we get to see Nadech and Taew in part 3??

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
imsobored said:
I don't really mind if Taew and Nadech have a lakorn together. They look cute together.
i agree wit u 

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario and Taew look too cute! Mario is handsome and Taew is so cute. I want to see the four of them together. Nadech looks good too. The setting is gorgeous.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
taew and mario looks really cute! anticipating to watch this part too, excited for some bromance and to see the 2 beautuful sis in laws!!!!

cr:yayaurassaya.com

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Please tell me that's not a fake kiss...for that scene because that'll suck big time considering they did a real kiss in Plerng Torranong. 
I am excited to see these two again. Just seeing these photos are making me super excited and anxious. Hopefully the wait won't be too long. I want to see my Plerng and Namfon soon...even if I have to wait for next year. 555 :)
Thanks for sharing na! 

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I sure hope is not a fake k.i.s.s  too.  I hate fake kiss. Let pray is not.

Sweet_09

Ah a kiss scene sure hope it a real one and sure hope ch.3 DON'T cut it out...like seriously!

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I think the rising sun crew are heading back to Thailand, but they will go shoot in Japan again not sure on the exact dated. They finished film all the sakura scene for both Roy Rak & Roy Fun.
The last Sakura scene of Takeshi & Seiko..
cr.& news@  Nattaboon IG

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@imomo is that all the sakura scenes for the both series? i wish there could be more, it's breathtaking seeing the sakura scenes!!

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 said:
@imomo is that all the sakura scenes for the both series? i wish there could be more, it's breathtaking seeing the sakura scenes!!
Yes that is what it said @Nattaboon IG and Khun Ja, Khun Nattaboon and Mario are already back in Thailand. Yes I also hope that they will have more outdoor scene with sakura too.

Good News for Mario after return back from Japan from film *Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan. I know is not really related to this thread but just want to share the good news for everyone.
*Congrat Mario Movie "Pee Mak" for reaching 100 million baht in just 4 days.
http://youtu.be/58IRXwOfpos

Mario message " Thank for all Support and hope it can reach up to 200 million soon."