[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I cant do this anymore. Mario and taew needs to make some adorable babies!!!!!!!
In the novel they have babies, but I don't know about the lakorn @ spicyforum shampoo said that Mario & Taew lost a baby because of his enemy. I hope they don't have this in the lakorn.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for updated naka. Taew n Mario looks nice I wish they will continue film this lakorn soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Taew is so adorable that sometimes I keep thinking she is younger than Yaya, Mint and Margie.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
U should. I will watch too. I bought the DVD set for almost a year now but haven't watch it yet because i'd rather watch on my laptop.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I saw this posted on Taew's Ig tagging Deaw S regarding the rising sun "ดีใจจังจะได้ร่วมงานด้วย ติดตามตั้งแต่สามหนุ่มเนื้อทองแล้ว บอกคำเดียว...สุดยอดดด" is Deaw going to be in this part of the series? please please please hope he is in here!!,  

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 said:
I saw this posted on Taew's Ig tagging Deaw S regarding the rising sun "ดีใจจังจะได้ร่วมงานด้วย ติดตามตั้งแต่สามหนุ่มเนื้อทองแล้ว บอกคำเดียว...สุดยอดดด" is Deaw going to be in this part of the series? please please please hope he is in here!!,  

He will play as Seto Kenichi.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
delighted that deaw is in here, even better as a bodyguard, i always end up loving the bodyguards, but sad that he will be broken-hearted :( hope he does end up wit some1 too
cant wait for more filming, im curious to know the other casts 4 this series too

imomo

sarNie Hatchling

Finally back on track " The Rising Series first day shooting in Thailand".