[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 3: Sai Luerd Dan Tawan (Maker K)

fun

Expired Sarnie
mario has a baby face which makes him appear smaller and younger than nadech. mario is proportional. nadech at the waist has a smaller frame. yes i think i spend too much looking at them lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More UPDATE from Khun Nara's FB

Fan: ...Rising sun สนุกมาก ตอนแรกดูๆอ่านๆแค่ผ่านๆเท่านั้น​ แต่พอรู้ว่ารอยรักหักเหลี่ยมตะว​ันจะได้ทำเป็นละคร แล้วก้ออยู่ใน Rising sun ด้วย ก้อเลยอยากรู้ว่าในโปรเจกต์ Rising sun มีเรื่องอะไรบ้าง หนูรู้แค่ รอยรักหักเหลี่ยมตะวัน รอยฝันตะวันเดือด มีแค่ 2 เรื่องหรือเยอะกว่านี้คะ
Yesterday at 11:21am

ณารา: เท่าที่คุยนะค้า ทางช่องซื้อทั้งสามเรื่องแล​้วค่า แต่ทีนี้ เค้าจะทำสองเรื่องแรกก่อนเพ​ราะอยู่ในช่วงยุคเดียวกันค่​า และการถ่ายทำจะใกล้เคียงกัน​ ส่วนภาคสาม เห็นว่าจะรอสักพักก่อน ส่วนตัวเข้าใจว่า เค้าคงจะให้มาริโอ้กับณเดชน​์กลับมาเล่นเป็นรุ่นลูกอีกแ​น่ๆ เลย ก็เลยรอให้คนลืมหน้าลืมตารุ​่นพ่อไปก่อนประมาณนั้น 555 พี่พวกชอบเดาค่า 5 hours ago

Translation:
Fan: Rising Sun is really fun to read. I read through it. I heard that "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" will be a lakorn, so I would like to know what other project of Rising Sun will be. I only know of "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" and "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd." Are there only 2 stories?

Khun Nara: As I mentioned before, Ch3 bought all 3 novels/stories. But they will make the first 2 stories first since they are in the same generation and so the filming will be close together (maybe concurrent filming). As for the third novel/story, I think they will wait for a while. Based on my understanding, they are planning to let Mario and Nadech come back and play the next generation. Wait so people will forget the fathers. I'm just guessing ka.

I think the third novel/story is interesting too. Would love to see Mario and Nadech together as the next generation!!

Ooohh......sounds interesting for all three parts. I'm excited to see Mario and Nadech. can't wait for the fitting/opening ceremony.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Im excited to see all three parts now. Gosh. I hate this anxious wait. lol We have to wait for confirmation and then for the fitting plus ceremony and then wait for them to film for many months and then quite awhile to see it air. Oh this is depressing. lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
NEWS: Summary of "Sai Luerd Dan Tawan" from Khun Nara's Facebook. Looks like Ryu tried to match-make his son and daughter with Takeshi's son and daughter. There's a lot of power struggle within the family.

Fan: ....Would you please be so kind as to provide the summary for the third part too "Sai Luerd Dan Tawan" since you mentioned Mario and Nadech might be here as the next generation! Kob jai mak mak na ka Khun P'Nara!
13 hours ago

ณารา: Sai Luerd, is a story about Taszuo, Ryu's son who is a playboy and don't want a match marriage. Ryu tried very hard to have him meet Prowtawan, daughter of Takeshi to gave his son the full right being Oyabun of Onizuka but Takeshi didn't allow. So Ryu lied to Taszuo that Takeshi steal money from him and gave a picture of Prowtawan. Then Taszuo plan to kidnap her to ask for money back. In the mean time, he send his daughter, Hiromi to Thailand to work with Passakarn, Takeshi's son, in case Taszuo has failed, Passakarn still become Oyabun instead. Ryu's plot had begun, two couple have been together and fall in love.
about an hour ago

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oooohhh! I Defintely love the third part. Match make arrange marriage. lol
I wonder if Mario + Nadech is really gonna be in part 3 . :) thanks for the summary na!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
NEWS: Summary of "Sai Luerd Dan Tawan" from Khun Nara's Facebook. Looks like Ryu tried to matchmake his son and daughter with Takeshi's son and daughter. There's a lot of power struggle within the family.

Fan: ....Would you please be so kind as to provide the summary for the third part too "Sai Luerd Dan Tawan" since you mentioned Mario and Nadech might be here as the next generation! Kob jai mak mak na ka Khun P'Nara!
13 hours ago

ณารา: Sai Luerd, is a story about Taszuo, Ryu's son who is a playboy and don't want a match marriage. Ryu tried very hard to have him meet Prowtawan, daughter of Takeshi to gave his son the full right being Oyabun of Onizuka but Takeshi didn't allow. So Ryu lied to Taszuo that Takeshi steal money from him and gave a picture of Prowtawan. Then Taszuo plan to kidnap her to ask for money back. In the mean time, he send his daughter, Hiromi to Thailand to work with Passakarn, Takeshi's son, in case Taszuo has failed, Passakarn still become Oyabun instead. Ryu's plot had begun, two couple have been together and fall in love.
about an hour ago
Oooo da 3rd one sound sooo goood tooo!!!! Jumping around i have to say i cant wait anymore!!! I want to see this lakorn already by tat i mean all 3 of them...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks again Katelyn!

I actually like the third one too. Maybe they can change it up to add spice if it is not as interesting as the first two, like fans have said. Lol if they do have Nadech and Mario in here as the second generation the we get to see Nadech as a player!!! =)
I'm assuming...new n'ek...?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
You are welcome ja!! Wow, Ryu is such a troublemaker trying to match-make his kids!! LOL Taszuo is a player just like his dad, Ryu! hehehe Yeah, we get to see Nadech be a player again!! This 3rd part is just as interesting as the other 2!! We have match-making, kidnapping, falling in love, controlling parents!!! :coverlaf: You gotta love it! :thumbsup: I really hope they will make this one too with Nadech and Mario depending on the success of the first 2!

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
You are welcome ja!! Wow, Ryu is such a troublemaker trying to match-make his kids!! LOL Taszuo is a player just like his dad, Ryu! hehehe Yeah, we get to see Nadech be a player again!! This 3rd part is just as interesting as the other 2!! We have match-making, kidnapping, falling in love, controlling parents!!! :coverlaf: You gotta love it! :thumbsup: I really hope they will make this one too with Nadech and Mario depending on the success of the first 2!
lol, agreed! But, they gotta make nadech and mario look old then. :/ \

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, agreed! But, they gotta make nadech and mario look old then. :/ \
You know what? The author mentioned they will play the next generation. I think she meant Mario will play as Takeshi's son(Passakarn) and Nadech will play as Ryu's son(Taszuo). That's why I said we get to see Nadech as a player again because Taszuo is a player. This could also mean a new n'ek for them too! I hope they will make it plus we're going to wait a long time for this one!

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
You know what? The author mentioned they will play the next generation. I think she meant Mario will play as Takeshi's son(Passakarn) and Nadech will play as Ryu's son(Taszuo). That's why I said we get to see Nadech as a player again because Taszuo is a player. This could also mean a new n'ek for them too! I hope they will make it plus we're going to wait a long time for this one!

Oh! I get it now.lol. Thanks for the clarification! I hope that does happen! So nadech and mario will be acting in all the three series! <3

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Since I just catch up with this lol I wonder who the pranang are in here too. Oh Boy, Mario&Taew for part1, Yarry for part2 and who's gonna in part 3? lol Damn getting me excited! Will Khun Ja cast all pranangs or does the director have a say in choosing too? J/W

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yarry. LMFAOOOO! Spicy exclusive. I forgot which magazine it was but it was said that Nadech and Taew would be in the third part but there's some rumor that it's gonna be James Jariyu. My assumption says that they're cast the other "superstar" in here, Kane P.

I would love to see Nadech with Taew but preferably in another lakorn. If they're gonna cast them then might as well put Mario and Yaya too since both Takeshi/Preawdao & Ryu/Mayumi have a son and daughter.