[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 3: Sai Luerd Dan Tawan (Maker K)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hehehe To wat i remember long ago...Nadech is confirm in here not too sure abouy Mario and da girls??? If they decide to keep da boy who will be playing as their own son hehehe then i'll like a new n'ek or if not...they might just as well switch couple auch as Taew with Nadech hehehe which i'm totally lookin forward to it and Mario and Yaya hehehe

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
The First Two Couple Had Their Fitting And Yet They Dont Annouce The 3rd Pair
Gawd DAmn It

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Boy and Mint C would be an interesting couple. Boy has that sort of Japanese look going on. It'll fit his facial features perfectly. And Mint only has Khun Chai Ronapee to film since its airing soon. I'll see how it goes.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
Hehehe To wat i remember long ago...Nadech is confirm in here not too sure abouy Mario and da girls??? If they decide to keep da boy who will be playing as their own son hehehe then i'll like a new n'ek or if not...they might just as well switch couple auch as Taew with Nadech hehehe which i'm totally lookin forward to it and Mario and Yaya hehehe

Based on what Khun Nara said, my hope is high on Mario being here as well!  Yeah, I hope they confirm Mario and the girls!  I don't mind at all if they switch the couples Mario/Yaya and Nadech/Taew!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So no ones confirmed in here as main pra nangs yet? I want a total different pairing if this one is going to be about the other twos pairs kids. Otherwise t'll just look weird. I would really love to see Taew and Nadech and Yaya and Mario pair but not as each other's kids.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
lol nadech with taew is cool.. but I don't want them to play the third one.. Why can't we just love them in the first two??? If they are playing the third one all of them should be in it. Yaya to play her and Nadech's daughter and Nadech to play their son. Mario to play Mario and Taew's son and Taew to play the daughter. Though it would be sad for me if Nadech and Yaya play brother and sisters. For me it's all or none for me.. I don't think I can stand the third one if only nadech and mario plays it. I want a new pairing... NOT NEW PEOPLE.. JUST NEW PAIRING LIKE KIM WITH KEN OR MINT WITH KEN OR ANYONE JUST NOT NEW FACES!!!!  I feel like I can't even appreciate the current celebrities to the max and the channel are already introducing new people.. and Please P'Ae I really love you and appreciate you for bringing so many celebrities that I love, but take a break.. I'm already overloaded and can't enjoy the celebrities you already have.

Falada

sarNie Adult
bella said:
lol nadech with taew is cool.. but I don't want them to play the third one.. Why can't we just love them in the first two??? If they are playing the third one all of them should be in it. Yaya to play her and Nadech's daughter and Nadech to play their son. Mario to play Mario and Taew's son and Taew to play the daughter. Though it would be sad for me if Nadech and Yaya play brother and sisters. For me it's all or none for me.. I don't think I can stand the third one if only nadech and mario plays it. I want a new pairing... NOT NEW PEOPLE.. JUST NEW PAIRING LIKE KIM WITH KEN OR MINT WITH KEN OR ANYONE JUST NOT NEW FACES!!!!  I feel like I can't even appreciate the current celebrities to the max and the channel are already introducing new people.. and Please P'Ae I really love you and appreciate you for bringing so many celebrities that I love, but take a break.. I'm already overloaded and can't enjoy the celebrities you already have.

LOL I agree :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Cookiies. I don't know if I'll be able to watch the third part too, if it isn't about Yadech.

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
If they're gonna put Nadech with Taew, might as well pair Mario with Yaya. It only makes sense for them to have children that are just like them.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
If they ever decide to make part 3 and they don't end up using Nadech, Yaya, Mario and Taew for the main leads again, then I want completely new pairings who haven't worked together before. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
bella said:
I want a new pairing... NOT NEW PEOPLE.. JUST NEW PAIRING LIKE KIM WITH KEN
Kim and Ken would be an interesting pair. I actually would like to see them in here, if they ever decided to film this part of the series. Since they used koo jins for the first two parts, they should cast Kim and Ken to promote them as a koo jin for the third part. That would be something new. If not Kim and Ken, then maybe Mark and Kim. I'm fine with either. Ken has the looks, but he doesn't seem to have the star factor. Mark, on the other hand, is popular, but he doesn't appeal to me all that much physically. I prefer Nadech over him, but that's just me.