[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I would rather have Aum and Aff in Plerng Boon rather than Aff just playing rai in Plerng Boon. The storyline may kind of suck but at least the pra'nang is married to each other. Oh well Roy Mai is better, 2 lifetimes which mean 2 separate love stories, which is more screen time with Ateam rather than Plerng Boon that has loads of drama.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Candy right now i can't even picture Aff as evil in my head cos look at the lovely smile on her face and gorgeous
feature on her face they should had do a switch between Aff and Cherry, so then Rome and Aff can be as pair and Cherry
she has that versatile look to play n'ek rai and i think Aff she can't handle playing Noi's role cos in there the n'rai
is just like hell oops i meant her role in plerng boon but not in person.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Candy right now i can't even picture Aff as evil in my head cos look at the lovely smile on her face and gorgeous
feature on her face they should had do a switch between Aff and Cherry, so then Rome and Aff can be as pair and Cherry
she has that versatile look to play n'ek rai and i think Aff she can't handle playing Noi's role cos in there the n'rai
I think so too Alice. Even watching Wanida with my mom she said Aff don't have a mean face that shes always smiling and just to cute to be n'rai.lol. I agree with her too. lol. I know when will Rome and Aff play as a couple... always something stopping them two.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Here is Aff Fashion Review new magazine shoot credit whitebean @pantip can any of u girls picture playing rai for plerngboon

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Your totally right, her sweet smile is just too sweet for rai. Even when she was a meanie in Botan Gleep Sudtai she still looked too cute. Aff definitly suits her title "n'ek na wan(sweet faced n'ek)

cecilia

Staff member
I dont' want to see her being rai -- not on my book (for now)

She's beautiful in that shoot -- always make them clothes elegant ^^
Missing ATEAM so badly!

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
new clip from SEE SAN BUNTENG
by riri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jviL-inSSfc

they are so cute, AFF is every happy and enjoy eating ha ha ha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gosh i love bts of Ateam, they talk so normally and comfortably with each other, not standing far apart and not afraid to touch, they're just soo cute! and Aum always tease Aff or they just have fun! lol whether it's fan service or not they just seem like good friends to the point in my eyes they look like a couple together. <3

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finally Ateam is interacting TOGETHER! Whenever Chai is there Ateam can't be cute together. Aff is so cute with Aum and she's always lightly hitting him, can't wait for this :woot2:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Aff is such a tease... She looks like she's going in for a hug from Aum and slowly hitting him. And my gosh Aum hair and outfits makes him looks so sexy. I'm so happy to see then again one of the best couple ever!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wanna eat Khanom Krouk (spelling is wayyyy off) my grandma makes the best.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thats pretty ^_^..

anyways.. aigoo.. seeing the clip made my day/night lol.. ahaha ateam is so nark jing jing!!!! i miss them so bad!!.. i can't help it.. chai looks really good in here too though.. hehe..