[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Heee...I was right. Prince Siriwong is the one who gave Maneerin that golden cluster of flowers hairpin.
Just love the MV, so many sweet scenes--and the hugs, there's so many and they're all warm and tight.
Hey which movie is that one? the chinese movie you did art work on?
Eight prince and Xao something

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Hey which movie is that one? the chinese movie you did art work on?
Eight prince and Xao something
It's called 'Bu Bu Jing Xin', starring Liu Shi Shi, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng and a few others. It's currently on air right now. But I'm waiting for the Eng subs to start watching.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
It's called 'Bu Bu Jing Xin', starring Liu Shi Shi, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng and a few others. It's currently on air right now. But I'm waiting for the Eng subs to start watching.

Thanks........I wanna watch it to...Let me know when theyre subbing. Wwere did you watch it at? :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
^alice, you're so bold .. i watched it myself and was blushing during the cute interaction between ATEAM .. i seriously wish they are together .. love how Chai tease Aff of her conservative ways .. how Aum's doing his thing, sniffing her away and behind his back -- Chai sees that Aff was a little weird, making him feel like he still have a chance with her too .. that comment was hilarious .. i love ATEAM dearly after watching this special .. make me wish they will always be together in lakorn (but that's selfish of me on my fan part lol)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^alice, you're so bold .. i watched it myself and was blushing during the cute interaction between ATEAM .. i seriously wish they are together .. love how Chai tease Aff of her conservative ways .. how Aum's doing his thing, sniffing her away and behind his back -- Chai sees that Aff was a little weird, making him feel like he still have a chance with her too .. that comment was hilarious .. i love ATEAM dearly after watching this special .. make me wish they will always be together in lakorn (but that's selfish of me on my fan part lol)
hehe i wish Ateam would be together in lakorn forever too and not just onscreen also want them as dated couple as well, btw ceci what u meant 'alice, you're so bold?

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Thanks........I wanna watch it to...Let me know when theyre subbing. Wwere did you watch it at? :thumbsup:
You can watch the first subbed episode here: Bu Bu Jing Xin Ep.1
If you want to watch the unsubbed, MuNianCi has uploaded the first 12 episodes: http://www.youtube.com/user/MuNianCi#p/c/ABADFF57AB299FA1

Okay, back on topic.
---

Can anyone summarize what they said on the Wic3 clip, especially near the end? I don't know what they're saying but it made me laugh all the same.

cecilia

Staff member
hehe i wish Ateam would be together in lakorn forever too and not just onscreen also want them as dated couple as well, btw ceci what u meant 'alice, you're so bold?
what i meant was .. you're brave to have your father translated it for you na .. if it were me, i'll be embarrassed lol

Limegrass -- i asked Wishy to sub this so hopefully, she'll have time ... in the meantime, they're talking about the love scene in Roy Mai. Aum talked to Aff saying that they must create a deeper feeling for their love scene and all Aff said was 'OK, but only kiss on my cheek' -- Chai step in and made the comment that he still sees the blushing in Aff so this show he still have a chance (i think he's referring to that he can still make her blush if they were to ever pair again) -- P'Aof also said that Chai/May's love scene are super, never done before anywhere that's why he's doing that swing hand gesture ... chai then added that their love scene is extreme making Bua Ngern said she can't handle it anymore next morning to Mei lol

There's more funny things in here so hopefully, we'll get to see the sub version sometime next week from Wishy ja.

I really like how he called her n'Aff when she's like a three months older than him .. so sweet :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh and to add... My dad translated it cause he loves Aff as much as I do. In fact my whole household loves her.
my whole family likes Ateam but none of them understand Thai so i have to do it myself
and researching and my cousin also doing a Thai lesson class as well so i have her along
side me as well
btw never mind its ok Ceci

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode is sad -- make me realize how selfish of parent to always think of the eldest child first (though, i am one but .. ) .. Jao noi and jao nang's love story is so sad T_T

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Today's episode was my favorite!!! It was so heartbreaking at the scene where Aum rests his head of Aff's shoulder and she gently rests her head on his. The way they cried together was so sad. Ateam are such good actors, their crying is beautifully done.

I think Rerin is officially in love with Suriya after he told her his love for her again and saying the same phrase as he did in the past life (though love comes too late, it's still love). Oh so romantic when she runs and hugs him.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
today episode loaded with tons of love from ateam. They still have it. The chemistry is there. OMG, Aum crying is so touching and of course his confession of love is so romantic and deep.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Today's episode was my favorite!!! It was so heartbreaking at the scene where Aum rests his head of Aff's shoulder and she gently rests her head on his. The way they cried together was so sad. Ateam are such good actors, their crying is beautifully done.

I think Rerin is officially in love with Suriya after he told her his love for her again and saying the same phrase as he did in the past life (though love comes too late, it's still love). Oh so romantic when she runs and hugs him.
Yes Yes Yes me too! I was so surprise that she was the one who ran to hug him first. He seemed a little stunned at first. The way he confessed his love was exactly the same in the past. Aff's mom is getting on my nerves. It's about time Aff tells her the truth already. Aff as Jao Ying Manerin is gorgeous.