[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Before the rating issues frustrated me but now I am happy that this show gets very good feedbacks from people watching it. Even some livejournal which never really care about lakorns talked about Roy Mai and said they will check it. So I guess Roy mai is not your typical thai lakorn.
ps : I love this song. I am not a fan of thai songs the first time I listen carefully to it.

การเดินทางของหัวใจ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Bfpfn415Usk

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Before the rating issues frustrated me but now I am happy that this show gets very good feedbacks from people watching it. Even some livejournal which never really care about lakorns talked about Roy Mai and said they will check it. So I guess Roy mai is not your typical thai lakorn.
ps : I love this song. I am not a fan of thai songs the first time I listen carefully to it.

การเดินทางของหัวใจ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Bfpfn415Usk
the song is very nice.thanks.

cecilia

Staff member
do u meant Roy Mai not Roy Marn 2 of these ppl seem to get mix up :scratchhead2:

oh yeah ceci i want to see them remake fai luang too and Ateam in it then its a JLR heat
coming again
No, preetam was saying something in ROY MARN thread so i'm just telling her that BOTUN GREED SOOD TAI can make up for that in the mean time ^^

I just realize they did revenge, chinese, drama, boran/ancient -- what's next is COMEDY, BEING MARRIED to each other :wub:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
No, preetam was saying something in ROY MARN thread so i'm just telling her that BOTUN GREED SOOD TAI can make up for that in the mean time ^^

I just realize they did revenge, chinese, drama, boran/ancient -- what's next is COMEDY, BEING MARRIED to each other :wub:
i want to see them do a comedy lakorn next! :)

cecilia

Staff member
or that they're married to each other -- lol PLERNG BOON wouldn't be bad if it's ATEAM (though, i'll hate him to the core but .. i can live with them together in the end)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I still want Ateam for Plerng Boon, even though the p'ek is a douche at least Ateam will be a happy couple for a brief bit. I would love to see Ateam get married in a lakorn, the one in Namtan Mai was too short.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That's true that this pair experienced so much diversity as Cecilia put it. And no matter the theme their chemistry just comes out strong.
One of my fav scenes in episode 8 : look at Aum expressions. So hilarious. P' wan almost wasted her brother hard work -and my liking for her- but thankfully compassionate Rerin "took pity" on the poor boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=Q3dDQbVHMF8#t=394s
Credit to wishboniko. God bless her/him

If Rerin told me "I don't know how to thank you"
I would answer "Just marry my brother and let's be in-laws"

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes!!! Ateam!!! I can't believe it ! I came back from the jungle and the first thing i did was go online !! I MISSS the internet!!!!! I can't wait to watch this !!!! I love the new forum!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love the pictures at their AIS event...they are so cute and very close... like I said, Aff is so close to AUM that I'm often mistaken that they are a couple. Aff is very comfortable around Aum... she's does not mind his touching her or vice versa. Is sweet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

oh my mix up ceci i thought its ur response okay na

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
or that they're married to each other -- lol PLERNG BOON wouldn't be bad if it's ATEAM (though, i'll hate him to the core but .. i can live with them together in the end)
i don want them in plerng boon though i love them to the max cos i wanna see Ateam in
a relaxing one next if they reunite a romantic comedy will do the justice anyway
Aum his name is erases off plerng boon since a while ago since last year and the start
2011 there is a news saying they found a replacement thank god it was a relief Ateam
deserve a fun one not a depressing story

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

I want to see ATEAM on an arranged marriage type of lakorn, marriage first then they fall in love :wub:

Yes!!! Ateam!!! I can't believe it ! I came back from the jungle and the first thing i did was go online !! I MISSS the internet!!!!! I can't wait to watch this !!!! I love the new forum!
WELCOME BACK, SARN!!!! :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Do you notice how close Ateam's shoulders are against each other. They are so relaxed in each other's space.

omg the Ateam closeness bet if one of their lover sees this images wonder what will they
react don wanna mention who is it but I'm sure u know what i am referring to

fun

Expired Sarnie
Before the rating issues frustrated me but now I am happy that this show gets very good feedbacks from people watching it. So I guess Roy mai is not your typical thai lakorn.
Actually it is a typical Thai lakorn lol but there is definitely something special about Roy Mai. I am not too shocked over the ratings. I think I have established that years ago haha.

Anyways I have finally caught up. I love episode 4 1/2 - 6 1/2 best.

I don't like the crown prince but at least he is repenting, he had acknowledged his mistakes. I really hate Bua Ngern (young and old). And Kamtieng is just annoying. I actually like Mei better despite her being a total bitch toward Kamtieng and Maneerin but she knows what her master wants. She is considerate of her master's feeling and does every power to make Bua Ngern happy. I find it quite touching that Mei was willing to serve Bua Ngern forever even if it was to commit many sins. I know Kamtieng is doing her job but I still dislike her.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Actually it is a typical Thai lakorn lol but there is definitely something special about Roy Mai. I am not too shocked over the ratings. I think I have established that years ago haha.

Anyways I have finally caught up. I love episode 4 1/2 - 6 1/2 best.

I don't like the crown prince but at least he is repenting, he had acknowledged his mistakes. I really hate Bua Ngern (young and old). And Kamtieng is just annoying. I actually like Mei better despite her being a total bitch toward Kamtieng and Maneerin but she knows what her master wants. She is considerate of her master's feeling and does every power to make Bua Ngern happy. I find it quite touching that Mei was willing to serve Bua Ngern forever even if it was to commit many sins. I know Kamtieng is doing her job but I still dislike her.
Exactly! Kamtiang needs to shut up and stop answering for her boss. Her boss has a mouth and she can speak for herself.

cecilia

Staff member
i was thinking about you the other day when Preetam ask about ATEAM fiction -- i remember us girl going crazy about JLR and restart the FICTION section again ... someone also ask about THREE NIGHT A WEEK and i was telling them that i don't knw when you'll be back and boom, you're back ..so happy .. so thankful .. and so glad that you're doing well and better .. Can't wait to see you come back in FULL BLAST!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Welcome back Sarn. I am so happy to see some JLR's sisters coming back. You (JLR's sisters) did a good job at JLR thread. I mean the drama thread which will have more pages than JLR's one is not yet born . Too bad at the time JLR was a hot topic I didn't know thai lakorns existed otherwise I would spam with you and add more pages to the thread here. I tried my best to read from the begining to the end but "unreachable goal". I just read some funny part and how people doubted Aum because he was too boyish and whatever...
I hope you enjoy Roy Mai and Ateam.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
i was thinking about you the other day when Preetam ask about ATEAM fiction -- i remember us girl going crazy about JLR and restart the FICTION section again ... someone also ask about THREE NIGHT A WEEK and i was telling them that i don't knw when you'll be back and boom, you're back ..so happy .. so thankful .. and so glad that you're doing well and better .. Can't wait to see you come back in FULL BLAST!
You forgot a "millionaire's lover" (Tik/Aff) and a "midnight lover" (Weir/Pinky)

cecilia

Staff member
^Millionaire love is written by CHINKY but MIDNIGHT LOVER is written by SARN -- however, my fever for STEAM has dropped and want to just read about ATEAM or just aff with tikker (my other favorite p'ek lol)

anyway, thank you for pointing it out .. regardless of whatever happen, i still want mae sarN to finish her fiction -- they are like the best ever happen to me ^^