[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
i went and watch it too and start bawling out T_T

For the soul who can handle it -- i'm sadden -- can't get over it T_T

I know it's politics but i'm sicken to see what Jao Siritawana did to Maneerin -- forcing her to marry him despite her telling him that she can't and will only love one man -- she will never give him a chance or to accept the person who kill the one she love .. I feel bad for him but you know, i see no realization or sympathy from him to the two (of course, he didn't kill Jao Noi but in Maneerin's eyes, he did kill the man she love.) And even through all that, he still tell her to open her heart to love the one who still living .. and that the only way to pay back the sin he committed is to marry her -- i can't handle it .. i'm very angry at JAO SIRIWANTA!

Aff really did do a GREAT job today -- i feel her pain so deep -- ache so much for her ..

cecilia

Staff member
my poor heart can't handle it .. anger, frustration, sadness .. overwhelm with everything ..
i feel sorry for Jao Nang, living life as if she's dead.
I can't imagine going through life like that .. separating from the one you love, living while they're gone away.

The saddest part for me today was when she cry and said 'GIVE ME BACK MY LOVE' to Siriwatana when he tell her to give him a chance.
that was so sad T_T .. so sad -- i'm getting teary all over again .. my emotions is -- indescribable
i can't believe i cry so much in lakorn .. there are not that many lakorn i'd cry over .. ATEAM definitely brought it all for me in here..
they make me cry so much. I cry the whole time starting when Jao Nang Noi run back and cry out for Jao Noi while he's floating on the river .. SO SAD T_T

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
my poor heart can't handle it .. anger, frustration, sadness .. overwhelm with everything ..
i feel sorry for Jao Nang, living life as if she's dead.
I can't imagine going through life like that .. separating from the one you love, living while they're gone away.

The saddest part for me today was when she cry and said 'GIVE ME BACK MY LOVE' to Siriwatana when he tell her to give him a chance.
that was so sad T_T .. so sad -- i'm getting teary all over again .. my emotions is -- indescribable
i can't believe i cry so much in lakorn .. there are not that many lakorn i'd cry over .. ATEAM definitely brought it all for me in here..
they make me cry so much. I cry the whole time starting when Jao Nang Noi run back and cry out for Jao Noi while he's floating on the river .. SO SAD T_T
I couldnt believe kill her love .. n ask her to give him chance... R u serious... like nothing happen stupid...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg from the scan episode looks so sad and insane so blue all u can see is teary eyes
i will skip watching this last episode cos i am already sad and crying with Ceci too
Chai his such a selfish Brother so cruelty :tearybye: :grouphug: :cry1: :cry:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
i went and watch it too and start bawling out T_T

For the soul who can handle it -- i'm sadden -- can't get over it T_T

I know it's politics but i'm sicken to see what Jao Siritawana did to Maneerin -- forcing her to marry him despite her telling him that she can't and will only love one man -- she will never give him a chance or to accept the person who kill the one she love .. I feel bad for him but you know, i see no realization or sympathy from him to the two (of course, he didn't kill Jao Noi but in Maneerin's eyes, he did kill the man she love.) And even through all that, he still tell her to open her heart to love the one who still living .. and that the only way to pay back the sin he committed is to marry her -- i can't handle it .. i'm very angry at JAO SIRIWANTA!

Aff really did do a GREAT job today -- i feel her pain so deep -- ache so much for her ..
i totally agree with u, Cecilia! Siriwattana is very selfish!!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
no matter, how many times ive watched this episode...ive cried with Jao Nang Noi...Aff did an excellent job!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aff is such a lovely crier. Thumbs up to the makeup people for making it so flawless. I gotta thank Bua Ngern soon for putting Jao Nang Noi out of her misery by killing her. Jao Noi is dying alive. With Monday's preview it doesn't look like its ending quite yet, i hope for 16 episodes!!!! I actually pity Siriwattana, he isn't all that bad. He would have never killed his bro if Mei didn't possess him. Aff has got this suicide thing pat down, excellent acting from her, better than that time she tried to kill herself in MDRB. E-Mei is such a violent killer, the whole process of killing Aum was breaking my heart, i had to watch it covering my mouth. Next week seems like forever yet i don't want it to be next week yet since the lakorn is ending next week :annoyed: .

cecilia

Staff member
^i still blame him for being selfish -- telling someone during their grief time to marry you isn't the best thing .. sure, the wedding can't be wait but he could at least ask the parent to stall it but no, he was not considerate of Jao Noi's death or maneerin's feeling .. he just think of himself -- whatever satisfy him (i don't blame him for killing jao noi b/c he was posses then) but the way he behave after jao noi die is just beyond selfish and unacceptable for me .. i don't know how Maneerin (rerin) will forgive him) b/c he really is thinking about his gain now T_T

oh, my eye sights is getting bad now .. my eyeballs are hurting so bad now ... T_T
I was too sadden by this, i didn't even get excite over GRGR new info - so devastating T_T

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I have to agree that this episode really bring out the emotion in me. I can feel Aff's sadness in this sad moment. OMG, it was so real...THEIR LOVE IS TOO STRONG!! It was so sad where she went to visit Little Prince after the incident....

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
Quit aching, foolish heart :eyetwitch:
I don't like how it hurts so much. :teary:

I feel like I am saying goodbye not just to Siriwong and Maneerin but also to my dream team..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^i still blame him for being selfish -- telling someone during their grief time to marry you isn't the best thing .. sure, the wedding can't be wait but he could at least ask the parent to stall it but no, he was not considerate of Jao Noi's death or maneerin's feeling .. he just think of himself -- whatever satisfy him (i don't blame him for killing jao noi b/c he was posses then) but the way he behave after jao noi die is just beyond selfish and unacceptable for me .. i don't know how Maneerin (rerin) will forgive him) b/c he really is thinking about his gain now T_T

oh, my eye sights is getting bad now .. my eyeballs are hurting so bad now ... T_T
I was too sadden by this, i didn't even get excite over GRGR new info - so devastating T_T
Well yeah other than the fact that he wants to be "Jao Kong" of Maneerin he isn't really that bad of a guy. His so called "love" is blinding him from being a decent human being. I think its also due to him keeping his frustration all inside when he found out about the affair, he didn't burst out until later on. Now that he has burst everything he can't stop this feeling of possessiveness towards Maneerin. I still can't hate him, he truly does love his brother.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The death scene, i'm rewatching it with :teary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4YVrJ9GyzQ&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6iQJK9tGDI&feature=channel_video_title

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Quit hurting, stupid heart :eyetwitch:
I don't like how it hurts so much. :teary:

I feel like I am saying goodbye not just to Siriwong and Maneerin but also to my dream team..
please don't say that...i will be much much more sadder...

honestly, I love all this hugs, kisses and hand holding in this lakorn a lot. ATEAM is really intimate in here more than their previous 3 lakorns. If this is their last lakorn. guess what, well end for an awesome pairing.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
For those who wants to cry again T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m98DHz8pLo
This mv just made me cried. They love each other, but cant be with each other.
She lost someone who she loved, how can u just expect her to live her life? It
was someone she loved....*sniff* :teary: